Saito Fuyuka (Fuuchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

That's nice to say from you and although I think the same, there are and were actually many critical voices about her looks on 2ch (which should always be read with a certain irony).

But in any social media -2ch and also Youtube and twitter- you'll read comments like 'Fuu-chan became very cute by now' quite often by now. And I agree with that - few people will notice but after the SaiMajo activities and around when the 2nd single campaign started, she changed somewhat (together with dyeing her hair). Her expressions on photos and in TV and on stage became kinder and friendlier. Before, she might have been sufficiently beautiful too, but with a bit of a classical looking style, and sometimes in her expressions you saw a glimpse of that little brat who was catching a bit too much for attention (at least for many fans).

Silent Majority days (Spring 2016):
    51wKx1SIxBL.jpg

Winter 2016:
    Winter16-2.png

It's subtile but clearly noticable. Nowadays, I only see the beautiful smile of a trustful comrade type instead of someone who's known as noisy or assertive.
    As a fan, you will always give less attention to the members you are not interested in, so maybe it really needed that drastic step of a promotion to the first row to be noticed and given a 'second chance' by many fans and viewers after all. She benefited from it, but climbing up such a steep hill always requires patience.

2. Kielize

Kielize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Yupps! i thought so too!~! But i feel like Ataryu said, well she's changing more too~ but i believe there a lot space for growth for Fuuchan! She may look Mature but she's actually younger that how she looks~ ^^

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

When you're happier, you look better. If there has been a change, I think that's part of it. I've always thought she had what would naturally qualify as beauty, but I've personally never found her attractive -- if that makes any sense. I think Suzumoto may be the most beautiful person in the group, however, and I'm in a decided minority there, lol. Everybody's eyes are different.

4. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

If anyone wondered how good or bad Fuuchan is at singing, here's an excerpt from the KEYABINGO DVD:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Not only does she get the notes down almost perfectly, her expressions are so natural and tender while doing this. Although she is my #1 I thought that apart from dancing abilities her talent is just around average. I reconsider after having seen this. I'd say she's almost as good as the Yuichanzu.

5. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Thanks for this clip Atreyu. It's not perfect, but wow I'm pretty impressed. Her skills are high for an idol. Aiko songs are hard to sing. Fuu-chan's voice is nice and clear. I would like to know what other songs she likes.

Also would love to see her in a dance heavy musical now.

For anyone wondering, song is Kabutomushi by Aiko.

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Happy birthday to our Variety Team Leader!!

7. Aozora

Aozora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Happy Birthday Fuuchan! :ome:

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Happy Birthday, Fuu-chan!

10. Andov3

Andov3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Happy birthday fuu-chan! :ome::ome:

11. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Happy birthdaaaaay Fuuchan! She deserves the best. I really hope she gains more attention and love.

12. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

A bit late but another birthday fanart.

C4sCfOrWYAA1X_c.jpg

May her future be shed with light.

13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    A bunch of shoplifter, caught red-handed after stole a cake for celebrating their gang leader's birthday. lol
    IMG_20170217_133157.jpg
    Can you tell who is who, here? I can only find Uemura, Berisa, Mona, Berika, Aoi-chan, Shiichan and the gang leader. :)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yone and Harada in left corner?

15. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a Japanese identification of the people in the birthday photo:

3343432.jpg

standing (l-r): Yone, Aoi, Mon, Risa, Oda Nana, Pon, Mona, Mii, Neru, Nijika, Zuumin.
    sitting: Satoshi, Muu, Yuuka, Naako, Fuu, Oze, Habu-chan, Pe, Techi, Nen.

I've used the abbreviations the Japanese poster did.

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/diary/detail/8313?ima=0000&cd=member

A really nice blog entry from Fuu.

She talks about how bright HKT stands on stage, their MC capability and their performance and think that "this is what real idol looks like". She said that she learned many things from them.

She also apologized to HKT fans for the unsatisfying performance of Suki Suki Skip

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  20. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Been thinking about this for the past few weeks now, so I might as well put it out there. Fuuchan is the most underrated member in K46. I think she has a pleasant singing voice. Everyone knows how good this girl is at dancing. And she's also pretty and has a personality. I don't get why fans don't appreciate her enough and why she wasn't chosen as captain when I see her being the one who is able to bring more out of the members especially those frequent in the back row. (No hate on Sugai tho)

• Agree Agree x 1