1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Saito Kyoko (Kyonko) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Kyoko has been doing some work in the background. So many pictures with Kanji members. I really like that she is trying to reach out.
    twitter person that uploads blog pics.
    https://twitter.com/Keyakizaka46ID

2. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    this girl absolutely flawless. the fact that she can incorporate her trademark heart and kiss during the free dance segments in her songs is incredible. the one at the live was well amazing.

most recent blog pics incoming. its a standard post with just a selfie and ramen but i could not help but hear her say "Saito Kyoko desu. Ramen daisuki desu" in her low voice when I was scouring through the post.
    mobtC5ov8.jpg mobXsv4je.jpg
    Shes not my Hira oshi, but as an MD, everyone is precious. I love her voice

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Blitzius said it all. That simple pic of her is amazing.

She's a hard worker and a nice person, it appears. Even in her Showtime audition, you could see her thinking about everything, covering all the bases, working hard and smart. She greeted all the people messaging her by name and seemed to remember the names. She spoke quickly to get every little bit of appeal in -- including her mention that she knew Zuumin from before. I admit that put me off a bit, but I had to admire her thoroughness.

She says she's weak and frightened, and I can see that: she is doing everything to protect herself, forging ties with everyone.

I would not be surprised to see her and Zuumin sing together: the high and low voices blending and setting each other off. They were both singing students at a Sony school a couple of years ago.

4. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    @ukifune cheers for the compliment. I'll try to fix up my spelling and grammar because I only tend to post during my commute and Im half asleep at that point.
    My personal wish for her is that she gets some appearance at food/ramen shows or have one of those food service review segments. Her voice is really good for TV/Radio in my opinion. Hell, the best case is if she manages to make an appearance on Shinuchi Mai's [Nogi46] All Night Nippon radio show.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It seems as if Hiragana members have been given a topic to write blog posts about: things I want to do. Here's Kyonko's typically thorough effort. Very promising: sports test, knowledge test, dokkiri, tour of towns that write their names with hiragana, etc. Seems likely that we will be seeing them on KeyaKake and/or KeyaBINGO and/or ??

mob9IQRAN.jpg

EDIT: One of the other members says the topic came out of the members' own discussions, so maybe not an assignment. But an assignment would be a better guarantee of their appearing more, lol.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  6. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    unfortunately people don't always scan the Hiragana's gravure features, but we're fortunate this time because I've just posted scans of Kyonko's lovely UTB gravure on my blog!

check them out here!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Kyonko report!

went for the 22nd Jan Handshake event at Makuhari. Kyonko was in my session 3, along with Yonetani Nanami.

the first session [10-11.30] was pretty laxed, because I overestimated everything in a panic as it was my first session.
    then I almost paid the price in sesson 2 [12-1.30] but learnt my lesson. It was also the session I realized that some people do wait until the last part to queue up [FYI: you are allowed to queue up up to half an hour before a session ends, before they close the lanes to entrants. you can still queue for the person you entered tho, but one you exit someones lane, you can enter any others.

Session 3 started at 2.30pm to take into account a lunch break and a small theme show. In this case, it was Uemura Rina's birthday celebration, which involved Uemu and Ozeki. Ozeki was hilarious, first presenting flowers to Rina, then getting off the stage. Ozeki then announced that a special someone will read a letter out to her. everyone was wondering who it was. And five seconds later, Ozeki stepped up and said it was. Exactly how I would expect Ozeki-style to pan out.

Anyway, thats off topic, onward to Kyonko!

Queued up for Kyonko at about 2.50. By this time, I already knew I had to explain during the ticket verification stage that the name on the ticket did not match my passport because my name was too long, So I omitted my middle name on the submission and tickets. No issues on the line, although it can be seen that she is one of more popular Hiragana's

Joining the queue was simple enough, and many of her fans had namecards or pictures of her. I noticed a couple of people have t-shirts with 'Kyonko-heart' written on them, so I guess there is a following. I couldnt seem to find the source, but maybe thats for another day.

Upon reaching Kyonko, I told her I flew from Singapore to meet her and her first reaction was 'Ah! Singapore? Merlion?" which was partly hilarious since that is a pretty iconic mascot back home. The fact that she was pointing to her mouth when she said it, to imitate the constant puking/waterfall of the merlion was even more funny.

She's shorter than I thought she was, but her voice is even more amazing up close. She reminds me alot of Shinuchi Mai from nogizaka46 in both facial features and mannerisms, and she dresses really maturely for a girl her age. And that smile of hers is adorable.

Only had 2 tickets for her so I had to rush alittle, but I was happy to get that merlion reaction and a smile. I can see why she has such a fanbase.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Thank you for all of the reports!

The Ozeki celebrating Mu's birthday sounded hilarious.

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's Kyonko's most recent blog post. Nothing special, just nice pics of her with Neru and a slightly peeved declaration that no, her hair is not dyed, it's just a bit light-coloured. Lol. Maybe it's just me, but I think she's so attractive. I was just looking at an old video of her dancing a bit of SaiMajo during her Showroom auditions last spring: skillful, matter-of-fact, trainable. Of course they'd choose her:

She seems to me to have had a cold or allergies at the time, but just powers through it.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Today (22/2) is Cat's Day and Kyoko "tried to become a cat"

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  12. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    almost as bad as berika's naming sense.
    although in berika's case it would have been shiroko

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Kyonko's latest blog post may give some idea why she's selling so many handshake tickets (second most in Hiragana after Katoshi). The post first talks about going out to eat ramen for the first time in two weeks (a new ramen-abstinence record for her) with Shiho, Kumi and Takamoto (all from the Tokyo area). Then she quickly talks about handshake tickets and how to apply for them. Then she says people liked her "going to sleep" series of photos and gives us a second series. This is what I recommend you look at. She knows how to make herself look (even more) uh, attractive. Note some little visitors in the background. She thinks of everything.

No translation, just the little summary above and the photos in her original Japanese post.

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i probably shouldnt click on Kyonko blog photo lol [hehe] she definitely good at taking great photos for her fans :lol:

15. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Caught her little segment on Kakenai last night. She got me with that voice of hers. I'm looking forward to seeing/hearing more of her now.

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She has apparently said she wishes her voice weren't so deep. No, no, Kyonko. You've got a real weapon there.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    this, bloody hell this. she will be perfect for radio. like a version of shinuchi mai.

i initially followed iguchi mao when i first saw hiragana but that kakenai ep which first showed the hiragana made me fall in love with her voice.
    im not a fan of the fishing or the kyonko heart. but damn... dat voice

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

18. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

that is also what pulled me to dive into this thread:^^;:

this, i second that, that will be her and hiraga weapon

19. LeGionClan

LeGionClan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    yup... we all can agree that kyonko have a amazing voice :1st:.

20. DRaken87

DRaken87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    exactly the same,:lol::lol: actually I didn't know much about hiragana before, and after seeing/hearing her in keyakake I've got so attracted to her. her voice is adorable