Saito Kyoko / 1st Generation (Hiragana Keyaki)

Discussion in 'Hiragana Keyaki 1st Generation' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yonetani Nanami
    In Kyoko's blog she said she wanted to sing together with Zumiko next time. I hope it's soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ukifune

ukifune Kenkyuusei

Here's a matome post including both their Sing!Sing!Sing! appearance videos.

A poster there says they first met at some Sony-related thing. The post says Zuumin then went to a Sony training school, and Kyonko to a modelling school (I had never heard that). During high school they supposedly met occasionally at non-idol singing auditions and got along. After high school, a poster says Kyonko went to singing and dancing schools and had over 100 auditions of various kinds before she joined Keyakizaka. This poster says Zuumin was at a Sony training school in 3rd year middle school. Then he says the info is from 2channel so he can't vouch for it -- but this sort of info from 2ch can be reliable.

They seem to have both been in high school when they did Sing!Sing!Sing! Kyouko was 17 and in 2nd year high school when she was on in the second season, so it would have been 2014 or so. Zuumin was 15, in 1st year high school, so it would have been about 2013. Zuumin is about exactly a year younger (b98/09 vs. 97/09).

Keyaki seems to be the third time they have been together, says one person, who calls it a connection they can't shake, implying that they really aren't that close.

Close or not (and I'm agnostic now), they would be outstanding as a duo. Their voices cover a very wide range, and Kyonko laying something down below while Zumiko soared above has great possibilities.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yonetani Nanami
    I agree they'd probably work well together visually, personality-wise and vocally. However, the chances of them officially performing together seems slim. Hiragana and Kanji need to actually perform together or one of them needs to be transferred. And Yuipon would have to openly bless the collaboration or else everyone will feel uneasy.

So, I'd just be happy with them singing together at least once. Or maybe after graduation since they seem to run into each other so much.

4. Project 2035

Project 2035 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    I remember reading about them attending that "Sony training school" together, and do not remember anything about Kyonko going to a modelling school. That was half a year ago or so though, so it might be incorrect.

This "Sony event" and modelling is school is completely new to me, though.

Also I don't think we will get a "real" performance (at a live, on a single, or something along those lines) with them together, but, chances are higher, on say, a Keyakitte Kakenai that has both groups, or just a TV show in general. "The great voices" working together could make an interesting piece in an episode/show about singing.

5. willigettiredofidols?

willigettiredofidols? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui
  6. Titan3

Titan3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Kyoko was the mvp of the danso episodes for me, she was fully committed to the tsundere chara; too bad she didn't win.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk