Sakaguchi Nagisa (Nagi) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa

if the video does not show watch the video here

Oda Erina's SHOWROOM 06/04

Yokoyama Yui's SHOWROOM 06/04

Screenshots at her gallery...

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-sakaguchi-nagisa-gallery.7728/page-4#post-1330116

Photos from 06/04 2-shot event at her gallery...

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-sakaguchi-nagisa-gallery.7728/page-4#post-1330101

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-sakaguchi-nagisa-gallery.7728/page-4#post-1330112

More photos from Toyopet...

Sayaya's Twitter.

https://twitter.com/sayaya_0388/status/871293009052090369
    001.jpg

https://7gogo.jp/akb48-team8-hokkaido-tohoku/29142
    002.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plga_KFnEs

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  2. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    hopefully not the same kind of fans:p
    You raise good points there. If you haven't yet I recommend you to watch the SKE Zero Position special that just aired, they addressed this pretty well. And Nao+Ryoha unfortunately showed there how it can go wrong in practice and not even their tears could help them I'm afraid. I don't know if Nagi would have came out better from it.

conveying your thoughts and emotions properly is just a huge thing for a 48G idol. If you seem positive even after underachieving, will you just be more positive in Okinawa after ranking 75th? Would you really be more happy if you ranked 16th? For some people this certainly doesn't seem enough. Maybe it's just in the very core of the whole concept and it's what people demand. Maybe you need to be at the right place at the right time. Mayuyu and Yuiyui aren't much better at it than Nagi and they've done ok. Anyway, when you see, say, Berin crying telling you she struggles with confidence and doesn't know anymore what more she can do, you naturally may feel like she needs it more than Nagi, who is like "yeah too bad, would you like a potato?" - and in current situation your vote will grant her 5 more seconds in a coupling MV and maybe some little outside work.

Why didn't they vote for Berin? I don't know, it may have not clicked enough, they indeed could have been too comfortable. Why did Dasu drop from senbatsu to become kami7? It wasn't because of a hairstyle - or it well may have been! So good for Berin she flopped soon enough and had a chance to express herself "more clear". Again, you don't need to cry or post on 755, but there has to be some motivation or narrative. Last year Nagi was 8's hope after sokuho - enough. This year there are plenty of hopes and she suddenly doesn't offer much beyond that. Does she? They wouldn't know. Tanao didn't need to manipulate with her fans - you could feel her passion to rank and work for it for almost the whole year. If I don't feel that from Nagi and she doesn't push me in the right direction, yeah too bad. The most passion I felt from her was blowing up at people blowing up SR view numbers:whistle:

That was mostly talking like an undecided fan. But say you are a Nagi fan, you put you standard 50 votes in, then Nagi goes quiet for 2 weeks. What reason is there for you to push yourself over the edge? You need to pump up your fans to actually throw 100 votes. You need to show that it means more than 50 votes for you and your fans should really consider going for 100. I'm sure she's working hard but she may need to present it better.

yeah, there's not much to save this year, would be probably more valuable for team than herself. But she's still young and can learn how to do these things "better". Or not and she'll just mature into doing things her way, which may not be the "successful" one. Why not? We never know till the end and if she's happy then it's all cool to me. There really isn't a universal answer to this.
    like the ones I mentioned in the 8 topic some time ago. And still time to change her destiny and cry. Don't give up!
    I am well within the bounds and not hacking anything!
    when we are at it, anyone willing to bet some big money against Karin ranking? Just, asking:cool:

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    What you're basically telling me is that a girl needs to show a bit of despair for people to even care. I'm sorry, but that's the kind of shit that I can't agree at all. Why shouldn't she smile after underachieving? Why the need of seeing her in pain? What kind of sadism is that? Of course she won't be happy, she said many times that she's frustrated with the results. But she doesn't need to cry or complain like some girls do. "I'm frustrated. Period". If some fans can't get the idea with those words then I'm afraid there's something wrong with their heads. It's almost like the absurdity that some football fans show when their team lose a final and they see that some players aren't in the floor crying. It doesn't mean that they don't care, it doesn't mean that they're not as frustrated as the rest.

Or I may not. What defines what they need are numbers, not what they say. I actually hate when some girls say shit like "I didn't rank this year. If I don't rank next year I'm going to graduate". Blackmail! What a terrible thing to do. And it works! That's what's annoying.

I guess SKE hakos felt that she didn't need much help from them after she ranked 10th and voted for other girls like Churi.

What about "Hey, I want to rank in the senbatsu"? That sure looks a great narrative to me.

Want my honest opinion? When you fancy a girl, whatever she says looks wonderful. When you don't as much, she needs to climb the Everest for you to notice her.

And how can people even compare a 16 year-old girl with a 20 something year-old? Of course they act different.

Unless we're talking about 15 year-old girls that say they love their 50 year-old vot... fans. cough

Why? Because she's my oshimen. If I really like her, I want her to succeed no matter what; I don't need to see her begging. You don't want to see your oshimen climbing in the ranks? You don't want her to be known by more people? You don't want management to look at her as a pilar member for the future? Then how can one person act that way? There's only one way: to help her as much as you can. If you want to be stingy then you have a huge oshihen potential.

Unless you don't spend as much as you can because you really can't and by doing it you'd be making a huge sacrifice in your life. But at least admit that and don't blame your oshimen.

I don't know, maybe it's an Asian thing that I don't really understand.

Yes, there is: vote for her!

Illegal gambling? I've done my work, now this is between you and the mods.

http://toyota-team8.jp/report/hokkaido_tohoku/20170605-206371708291872.php
    001.jpg

4. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    wow,you finnaly burst up do you??usually you are the one who bit sarcasm to her,but it's clear you are being tsundere for her...[hehe]

my opinion is just like you become nagi oshimen for reason,everyone have their own taste,and they free to choose someone that weird or salty as oshimen.If they oshi crying and feel despair it is normal because she didnt get what she wanted,and fans vote is the only way bring her to higher position.And because fans dont want the girls crying anymore so they get more fired up to vote not the opposite.

and about Nagi that didnt cry despite of the result,yeah maybe that is her persona,she is stronger than Naru.She really did her best at her own event, she is full suported by Hokkaido.So maybe she feel doent need to fight at sousenkyo,she already get what AKB senbatsu had.(own show,solo event,model,etc)

So dont blame other fans who wants other girl to have better treatment,even with frustating move..:flower:

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I'm not blaming anyone, they can do whatever they want. It's their money. That doesn't mean that I agree with their views on the subject, of course. It's just how I feel. @nvmea has the right to express his opinion on how Nagi acts, I have the right to express my own opinion too. And if I was "complaining" about something it was about the prospect of some Nagi fans needing her to act like that to give her votes that they could easily throw.

Sure. What I question is why they let her be in that state to begin with. If they have the power to make her rank higher after they see her crying why couldn't they vote for her before? Why do they need to see her in that miserable situation? Why did they let Berin feel that way? Her SR is packed, they give her towers, her handshake lane is huge, but they can't even make her rank in the prelims? What the hell? If they wanted to see her in MVs, in an AKB senbatsu, if they don't want her to graduate because she's already 20, if they want to see her smile, then why did they act this way? It feels kinda sadistic to me. Unless they had a strategy; but in eito's case that doesn't even make sense. We already know that the best strategy is to make them rank as high as they can in the first day.

More from Toyopet...

SHOWROOM 06/05

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-sakaguchi-nagisa-gallery.7728/page-4#post-1330501

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-sakaguchi-nagisa-gallery.7728/page-4#post-1330502

A banner with her fans messages from Toyopet. Isn't this good enough?

https://7gogo.jp/akb48-team8-hokkaido-tohoku/29390
    001.jpg

6. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    that is fine,,the fans who pointed out her oshi mistake but still love her is wonderful. But yeah,no one that want to use all of their money for voting,esspecially for casual fans.at first it's just obligatory vote like "i'm just casual fans,I lke her so i will try to vote her 5 times"But when seeing the result ,and she the idol crying want to ranked,the fans feel to urge more vote for her.But If the result is good,i believe the casual fans feel no need to vote her more because it's enough.
    Of course it's different each fans,but I think this is common situation right now.

Berin doesnt have hardcore fans like Naru or Nagi,Her fanbase is weak,I bet Her fans is actually lot of DD and feel thankful for her being leader figure on team 8,but not oshi her yet.Different with handshake,fans buy 1 cd to get 1 ticket to shake hand with her,and it is really worth it.but to vote her for sousenkyo only 1 vote will never bring her anywhere.so Fans think they should give the vote for someone else who have better chance.
    Even Yuiyui last year not ranked even after momentum that she had,Berin need more time to build her empire.

7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    @taniyuri, and that's why eitos "hate" DDs. Three years after the team's creation and we're still at this point. I guess it's true that we need a graduation from someone that isn't a small fry for everyone to start panicking. And, who knows, it might be Berin.

Still from Toyopet...

8. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    yeah,even I wonder what is team 8 lacking?each of them is represent something and of course each of them have a great individual value.If fans need AKS to push each member from team 8 to show their individuality is seems impossible(gori push or kennin thing),but why NGT able to become big without that??
    yeah,Berin is likely someone that will be sacrificed.But,i still dont know her future goal while being idol.I just know that she enter AKB because she like AKB,no passion to become actress or singer,or announcer.If she already made her goal,she will graduate anyway.

9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I think that is the secret recipe of 48G documentaries :whistle: People do enjoy seeing how their idol struggle to achieve something. Sadly not everyone who struggled succeed. There are many who did not make it.

I second this. I hope Berin will never pull this out.

Have to say this year will be the first time I give the same amount of vote to other member than my Kami-oshi, and that member is Berin. Even before she boldly state that she wants to rank. But yeah, I'm still waiting for my voting codes. I hope it arrives on time

Unfortunately time is not a luxury Berin has compared to other younger would be empress. :|

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    @taniyuri, one of the problems of Team 8 is that it's not fixed in one place, so it doesn't have a local community. These communities are important because the group represents a region and also because it makes it easier for them to make strategies. Look at Nagi's case, her fans got together thanks to this Toyopet event... in Sapporo.

And that's it, guys! Congratulations, Ogiyuka!

More from Toyopet...

001.jpg

11. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    About Nagi not expressing herself well enough, I think she learns a lot from younger Mayu and Yuki. She is a natural fit for team B.
    When she gets older, that may change.
    I think Toyopet help the members in some way. Several members will appear in radios and local Toyopet store for a campaign. I'm sure Sayaya wouldn't mind if Nagi campaigning hard in Hokkaido, I think lots of her fans based in Tokyo.

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Nagiyaya is almost as good as Hayasakaguchi.

I want these two to be in the same team one day.

13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    NagiSaya double center or a unit singing a song about potato and sheep would be nice [hehe]

After TsuuNana omurice you still hope for HayaSakaguchi? kudos for you mate. :worthy:

14. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    @Aka yeah you are right,why other toyota in each region pull something like that?they should already know the power of team 8 to gathering crowd,so it will be nice PR for toyota:(.and lately no toyota event like it used to be....

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  16. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    To clear up possible misunderstandings - I wasn't necessarily presenting my POV but rather, based on what I've seen, thinking out loud how people could perceive Nagi's actions; I don't have anything against her personally:p. Generally I agree with what @taniyuri said. Also Rinrin graduating after not ranking would be pretty disappointing to me from every perspective. Surely you don't quit from "selling out all slots" position (to mention only that). Kawaei said it brings good money!

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  18. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    last time she did SR I was on stage for the first 5 minutes:eek: without throwing a single star:whistle:

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    @nvmea, Hell is too good of a place for you.

SHOWROOM 06/07

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-sakaguchi-nagisa-gallery.7728/page-4#post-1331495

https://twitter.com/BUBKA_henshuubu/status/872403923931283457
    011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg

https://twitter.com/reiya0847/status/872408829949915136
    015.jpg 016.jpg

https://7gogo.jp/akb48-team8-hokkaido-tohoku/29549
    001.jpg

https://7gogo.jp/akb48-team8-hokkaido-tohoku/29570

https://moviestat.7gogo.jp/output/844v6a-qH-S9GtN76wEuUm==/hq/VjMWTlw9Lj7FtB7LJKUsecG2.mp4

https://twitter.com/TSUTAYA_Music/status/872427828783882240
    007.jpg

• 第1位:渡辺 麻友(AKB48 TeamB)
    • 第2位:松井 珠理奈(SKE48 TeamS)
    • 第3位:指原 莉乃(HKT48 TeamH/STU48)
    • 第4位:須田 亜香里(SKE48 TeamE)
    • 第5位:宮脇 咲良(HKT48 TeamKIV/AKB48 TeamA)
    • 第6位:井田 玲音名(SKE48 TeamE)
    • 第7位:歌田 初夏(AKB48 Team8)(Utada Hatsuka)
    • 第8位:中井 りか(NGT48 TeamNIII)
    • 第9位:向井地 美音(AKB48 TeamK)
    • 第10位:岡田 奈々(AKB48 Team4/STU48)
    • 第10位:北原 里英(NGT48 TeamNIII)
    • 第10位:坂口 渚沙(AKB48 Team8/AKB48 TeamB)(Sakaguchi Nagisa)
    • 第10位:松岡 はな(HKT48 TeamTII)
    • 第14位:高柳 明音(SKE48 TeamKII)
    • 第15位:北川 綾巴(SKE48 TeamS/AKB48 Team4)
    • 第15位:古畑 奈和(SKE48 TeamKII)

https://twitter.com/a900_D750_Cam/status/872505216205062144
    012.jpg

Toyopet...

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen: