Sakaki Miyu (CUCA) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'STU48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I betting after SSK so July earliest. But I'm pretty sure they need more time to finish that boat so Mid-August.

Don't know Cuca from YT days, but her showroom is quite dull I'd say. She has lots of talents like doing miniatures, cooking and what not but she is does it in a very low tension way. And the fans just are like "that's cool" and that's about it. So in this case, I think sometimes the fans need to stipulate more for her, like making her do random funny stuff or say some random funny phrases or gags. But I have a feeling she doesn't like to do streams.

2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I happen to find this video that someone re-uploaded on YT: (It's not available in my country :fp:)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Here's a baby Cuca, posted by a person on Facebook from 6 years ago (2010)

[​IMG]

Here's Cuca's brother:

I remember downloading one of Cuca's cover before, in hopes of mirroring it, but it didn't happen so I deleted it. I wish I never did :^^;:

Edit: Due to my stupid country, I can't find videos but there are other ones. There is one that's under "kokoro no placard MIRROR" posted by Ritsu Chan though the uploader seems to have replaced the original audio with the official AKB audio so it's more of a dance cover

Edit: Also, according to a proxy, Cuca's videos are not deleted nor unlinked. The videos are listed as private

Edit:

Edit:

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

video from 4th grade

4. Matsui Hikari

(I can't post more than 5 videos in one post)

Here's a video that dates back almost 5 years ago or even more

5. ET920

ET920 Member

Geez, her brother also does this? No I have no doubts, they both are more than "encouraged" by their parents (at least their mother), they are actually forced to do it. Like, if your parents keep telling you "Take this seriously, this is no joke, practice!" or the like, you end up with a majime character. I'm guessing her mother is more proud of her having joined STU48 than the girl herself...

Sometimes I kind of want to give her some conversation topics, stimulate her to be more open, but the few times I commented she kind of ignored me (even though the comment section goes as slow as it can). I guess the fact that I belong to a team makes her wary of me. And at the same time, getting such treatment makes me less willing to continue talking with her, throwing gifts or even stars at her. This is not only an issue with her, but with many other girls in 48G. I sometimes discuss with some other people in our team who say Showroom isn't a job, so they do it whenever they want. Yes, it's true that they do it whenever they want, but right now it's the only way to promote themselves. Of course, there will people who will like her the way she is, but being an idol usually means faking stuff, unless she believes she can be the next Paruru and go on with her real feelings...

6. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Hopefully she can get out of her slump? Honestly, I'm actually quite new to being a fan of hers, so, it's interesting reading other peoples' comments about her. Beforehand, I read a lot that people really wanted her to join the group and I wanted to check her out because of how much praise she was getting beforehand. Now, that she's in, the same people are supporting her, but the mood has changed slightly.

I think the only reason why she "seems off" is because she now has to keep up with a daily live blog. I don't think she used to have one. I think all she did was dance covers and the like. If I am wrong, please correct me. So, maybe she was a "plain girl" who only liked doing dance covers and maybe she wasn't expecting that she'd have to keep live-streaming? I don't know. Again, I'm fairly new to being her fan. :^^;:

7. Matsui Hikari

When Cuca were still active on YouTube, people were impressed by her dance + vocal covers which caused people to have huge expectations for her. However, maybe when they found out about her personality, they kind of backed off.

I've been to Cuca's SR a few times, tried to start a discussion but somehow get ignored. It's like she's controlling what topics she wants to talk about. Like someone said, it feels like a script and she's not prepared to talk about other things. Due to that reason, I honestly don't have the motive nor want to go to Cuca's SR anymore.

But...this is still just SR! Keep an eye on her still because Cuca might have a lot more to show. When STU starts variety shows, we'll truly see her real side and how she does without her mother.

8. homurachan

homurachan Kenkyuusei

I remember she had a blog a few years ago? I definitely remember reading it around the time she auditioned for MM the first time, and whether or not she kept up with it, I'm not sure.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Now come to think of it, some of my comments were ignored by her too during the audition period. Don't really remember what I said but after that I just left before throwing some pity stars and on my way to heaven with Hina Chan's SR XD

Guess it's really her problem then.

Edit: Just watched a bit of her latest SR in youtube and tbh it is not as bad as during my impression of the audition period, but it is still pretty boring at times. Maybe I will sit for her next one and give some of my comments about it.

10. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    1. CUCA had a second YouTube page that followed her everyday life. Video blogging. She would talk about life, family, show her parents and go on trips and record.

2. She had an Ameba blog where she blogged about auditioning for Hello Project, Music, School, and whatever happened in her everyday life.

3. I can understand how her stiff personality that is portrayed could worry new CUCA fans. However it's still too early to draw rash conclusions such as graduation and failing and scary :eek: stuff like that.

4. I have my worries as well NOT because her personality seems stiff :)^^;: I won't lie I haven't really shown interest in the whole showroom thing yet lol) but because she isn't as outgoing as I saw in her blogs and when she was at home showing off her family, excited about everything.

5. I'm chalking it up to nerves. I mean this isn't Hello Project, an intimate close knit music phenome. This is AKB48 one of Japan's biggest Jpop music phenomenons which doesn't exactly hide the fact that it isn't as close knit as H!P. It's a huge popularity contest and war between fans and management. There is competition rampant. I feel our girl may be doubting herself. So I do agree with some new fans abut the fear :( of her falling short of 48Girl stardom. I also share the hopes she will pull through these nerves if that is what it is.

P. S. I don't think her mom is forcing her. More like... :idea: mmm maybe supporting her or pushing her to achieve her dream. If I were a mom I would definitely push my daughter if she was backing down due to nerves. (IF nerves is the problem

P.S.S. it took her years to feel comfortable enough to finally start responding back to her YT followers. When she did I swear we just about fell off our darn chairs lml

11. ET920

ET920 Member

Yumirin broke 6000 followers, Kahotaru and Fuu are over 5000 already... this is a marathon, true, but when a new group appears fans try to find themselves someone to support, which implies checking every girl. These are the "early adopters" and can be found anywhere, they are the ones who download every single game, who read every single hardware review, etc, before choosing what to buy. After them come the regular customers, who rely on reviews done by early adopters, as they don't have time to review everything themselves. Obviously, if you got half a dozen girls who together have gathered half of STU48 early adopters, when other fans come they will likely be welcomed by early adopters who most likely have chosen (and will direct people towards) one of the most popular girls.

For a moment I really wanted to do something to help her, but yes, I've seen girls during the SKE48 8th gen audition who got so few comments that would extract as much juice from each of them as possible, so in comparison and as mentioned above, getting few comments and even then ignoring some could be bad tactics. The other day I saw Takabon (one of Harurun's TO) in #1 in Cuca's, so decided to throw one round of stars (~500), which took me to position 14th. He probably felt the same as me and tried to give her some push, as he was replying to what she was saying, but most of the others were just watching. It was odd... not sure if he'll be back there...

12. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Honestly, I found out about Cuca when she was still a really little kid, trying to dance to H!P songs, and I thought she was really adorable. Somehow, the older she got the more distant she seemed to get, so after a while, even though her singing and dancing got better with every time, I lost interest in her. It sounds bad, but someone who shows me the same old over and over again (especially because she lost her smile in her newer videos) can't hold my attention for too long. When she finally started her blog, replied to comments, and was recording private videos, I was already out of the 'fandom'.

I was really happy to find out she's taking the audition, and even more so when she got into STU, but I have to agree; Everytime I go to her SR to support her, there's this really strange aura. I tried to ask questions, but was ignored too. Everyone's quiet, the fans and her. It's kind of awkward.

She's still in my TOP16 though. And she'll never drop out of it because I still feel attached to her, but I really, really, really hope she will show us another side soon. She seems to be friends with Chiho and MiyuMiyu (both mentioned her a few times already), so I hope they will include her in their next shared SR, and will bring out another side of her. Her funny and energetic side she showed in her private videos, as it was mentioned here before.

13. kmacu

kmacu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    My POV is pretty similar to @MeruShige. I think she will be a late bloomer compared to the others, because everything she's done up to this point has been carefully planned. Now that she's in STU, it's like starting over, like going from high school to college. 48G will either make or break her, probably.

This! I'd like to see her with other members in general.

As for her solo SR, I'm not able to make a lot of her streams anymore, but I do feel a sense that she doesn't read my comments out loud as much (though I don't comment as much now). I wish she would stream more often for shorter periods of time.

I'd also like to see her mom slowly step out of the picture...

Edit: She's still my STU oshi (I like her awkward character), followed closely by Hina and Kaho.

14. ET920

ET920 Member

These two points! The first one, though, can be applied to every girl: They should learn that sometimes 30 minute broadcasts are fine enough. Jiina used to do 5' streams, there's this NGT48 girl who used to begin her stream every day at 23:50, Yokomichi does 15 minutes... long streams might bring you higher viewer numbers (although that doesn't actually mean anything) but you might end up boring everyone if you can't offer more than just reading comments.

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    But isn't SR the only thing that STU members only have right now currently as a job? So 1-3 hours a day should be mandatory, if not they are just sitting there doing nothing. But then if they do have real work in the future then 15-30min is acceptable. Or rather a blessing.

16. ET920

ET920 Member

They are supposed to be studying the lyrics and dance steps and building kizuna with other members. Throwing three or four 30 minute SR sessions per day wouldn't be that wrong either, they could explore different hours to find different kind of listeners.

17. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Cuca is also a student at a school in Hiroshima. I'm sure she has studying to do as well.

I prefer when she does earlier short showrooms because I live in a time zone where her show rooms end up mostly happening between 2-4 am. That's my own problem though.

18. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    He was back again as number one today, and also introduced some other new people to her showroom. Probably like me he finds the relationship with Harurun cute (it's even making me more interested in Harurun.) I love seeing bonds between members.

An important note for people who like to request covers from Cuca: she asked management if she can do 46 group songs, and it's not allowed unfortunately.
    I recommend checking out her covers of NGT48 songs tonight especially, her voice was in top condition today. She's improved at seishun dokei a lot, the first time she performed it she had a lot of problems with the rap parts.

19. ET920

ET920 Member

Could be, we go to Kouko's room from time to time to support her when Kaho isn't broadcasting, however we don't take #1 because she got some wotas that actually want to be #1 lol. Harurun's TO told me they kind of withdrew from the stage, but are always near watching her. Same as with Kaho's TO (Charles and Nanataru), but the others are pretty much every day there. I'm guessing Takabon and the others notice Cuca and Harurun can be a good match, since both like to sing.

20. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    Harurun's fondness for singing is THE reason I don't watch her SR that much:fear:

as for Cuca, today/yesterday she seemed to me cheerier than usual, was an ok stream from the parts I saw. I fully agree with cutting them shorter though.