1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sakaki Miyu (CUCA) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'STU48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. jessiejinx

jessiejinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu (Cuca)
    omg i'm so happy right now congrats cuca No wonder i haven't seen any videos from her :D biased i think hehe

2. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Sadly I haven't been able to watch Cuca's showrooms at all lately, but a few new developments.

She did her first showroom collaboration! With Cho Orie.

HKT48 kenkyuusei Jitoue Nene also visited her showroom and left a comment. Seems like she was a fan of Cuca's dance covers.

Link to Cuca's ssk poster http://imgur.com/10XKetk

3. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    Cuca's poster from SSK's website
    284.jpg

4. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    It's like she's staring into my soul [hehe]
    What does her poster say?

5. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    人間観祭大好きな、いつでも全力真面目っ子!
    I'm a full strength serious kid at all times who loves observing people!
    or something like this

6. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Makes sense lol thanks for the translation!

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Cuca's 2017 SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. muuh

muuh Kenkyuusei

Damn, she really does seem serious at all times.
    I've watched her videos on youtube since I don't know when so I already was her fan pre debut. But to be quite honest: She does not seem to be the kind of person I'd normally feel drawn to? She's new and everything, but she seems so stiff in the video. Greeting her foreign fans had a pretty nice touch though :) I just hope her Japanese fans don't hold it against her.

Still rooting for Cuca, I really hope she does well in STU48 :cute:

9. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I get it if you don't find her serious personality cute. I kind of find it hilarious and it makes me like her more, but I don't think it will help her in the long run.

10. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

If Cuca could add a little spice to her majime character, she could become the second Naachan lolololol

11. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    I feel like if she got the chance to do some monomane on a variety show, the public would see her silly side more (which imo is amplified with how her face can immediately return to being dead serious!) During the mv unveiling another girl got the do a monomane question, and I felt a little miffed lol I love her Sunshine Ikezaki, but maybe the world isn't ready yet. ;)

I also like her serious personality. It may come across as dull to most, but to me it comes off as genuine without any designs. It all comes down to personal taste.

Also I've been meaning to mention...a regular fan in Cuca's showroom came up with this emoji
    ( CuC )a
    Cuca loves it and a lot of fans have added it to their usernames! Including me lol

12. ET920

ET920 Member

genuine.jpg

Of course, you can be genuine... if you are as pretty as Paruru. Then you can give a shit about everything, and still have fans willing to pay to see you~ And yes, saw Takabon (a fellow SR listener) with that emoticon, lol

A bit off topic but related to her:
    Some of the TO (top wotas) of SR who are supporting STU48 girls (Takabon in Cuca's room, Mechagishu in Yuiimon's, for example) are doing so "without spending bucks". That's, they support the girls because they like them, of course (even though they got "real" oshis), but want to reach #1 in the TO ranking of these girls' rooms by just throwing stars and counting, using their knowledge in stashing items. So far, Mecha is currently 18th in Yuiimon's room with 25k points, and Takabon is 7th with 23k points.

I'm guessing it's because they're "under cover" in 48G rooms, they're pretty known in SR in general so when they enter a room they all treat them respectfully, including broadcasters, and during events they sometimes are expected to throw gifts to support broadcasters (the pressure is sometimes so hard that some listeners delete their accounts and start anew so that they aren't identified as "TO" immediately). For example, Charles, Kaho's TO, was at 2m points in her old room when he decided to delete his account because people would notice he threw a lot of gits there and would ask to support other broadcasters as well... he then created a new account during the STU48 audition, threw 700k points during it, and deleted his account again.

However, in Cuca or Yuiimon's rooms nobody knows them, so they can just enjoy the broadcast. Contrary to Taguchi, who actually likes the idea of being asked to go to some room to throw gifts, they prefer not to draw attention to themselves (although they understand that they'll be greeted by team members when they return to their oshi's room).

13. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Cuca reminds me of Keyaki's Suzumoto Miyu. Really, really majime, puffy cute face, very good at dancing. Now she needs to find some kind of variety speciality like Suzumon's reaction faces.

14. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    This morning I was thinking how well Cuca would fit in with Keyakizaka46 because of her kind yet somewhat awkward personality and serious nature. And her dance covers of Keyaki songs were so good! Unfortunately, we will probably never get a fukyouwaon cover any time soon.

Now that you mention it, those two are pretty similar. Suzumon isn't my Oshi, but she is definitely one of my favorite members.

Last night Cuca drew a portrait of Sayanee. It turned out pretty good! That's her sixth one so far (Sasshi, Okada Nana, Akip, Takamina, Yokoyama Yui) I also really enjoyed her cover of Sansei Kawaii.

For foreign fans like myself: Cuca has started broadcasting at 6 am, a time possibly more convient for many foreign fans. But please remember that it is 6 am her time, and she may not want to start speaking/reading in English as soon as she wakes up. Maybe wait until she's had her coffee.

15. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Now that you're saying it, Cuca does seem a little like Miyu. However, Miyu seems a little more goofy while Cuca is more majime.

16. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    From what I've seen of KeyaKake, Mon didn't look that goofy at the beginning. She needed some warming up: getting to know people, learning how to react and enjoy variety, getting some recognition.
    Cuca still has a lot to learn and is able to get far. She may not be that attractive a member right now because pratically all exposition the group has had is Showroom and she is the kind of person who shines the most on stage.
    BTW thanks @heavysyrup for the heads up, I think I'll start watching her streams before I go to bed lol

17. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Meaning she is a stalker :whistle:

18. muuh

muuh Kenkyuusei

I can't wait to see her on stage, really looking forward to that :XD:

:lol:

19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    They will perform on stage real soon! Mirai Hall Aeon Okayama June 3rd. Mark this date down my friend. ;)

20. muuh

muuh Kenkyuusei

I think her position was actually quite good - considering she didn't make it for SnK senbatsu. Mostly 2nd row on the right or left :)

In todays showroom CUCA and her mom sang "365nichi no Kami Hikouki" together. That was pretty cool :blush:
    It starts around 1:23:40 :

if the video does not show watch the video here