1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sakata Misaki (Sakatan)

Discussion in 'Team BII' started by lionel90, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Sakatan and Makochi for "EMO girl". I love this pair <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

They both posted some off-shots on Twitter. So cute!!

006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg

Sakatan + 4 other members also born in 2005 (Mako, Keito, Ami, Rena) created a TikTok account together! They posted is one video so far. Looking forward to more Sakatan content :cute:

Btw yesterday I watched the werewolf game that 8th gens did a few days ago! You can watch it here. I'll probably make a post about it in the NMB thread, but I just want to say Sakatan was so entertaining in this XD She isn't very good at this game, haha. I love her reactions [hehe]

The way she reacted everytime she suspected the wrong person and they end up being innocent :lol: and when she got the werewolf role for the second game, her behavior was so different haha you can tell she was confused about how to act or what to do :lol: She doesn't know how to lie and she also can't tell who's lying lol. She's so cute.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

<3<3<3 Happy 17th Birthday to Sakatan!! <3<3<3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

Her first birthday as a member of NMB \^o^/
    I hope the next year is full of success for her!!

:ome::ome::ome:

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Sakatan for "Idol Beauty Book Season 3"

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg

I love this photoshoot so much :cute: especially the 4th picture! and all of them. She looks so good! <3

Here are some off-shots from her Twitter:

008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg

I really like her clothes.

Now that I think about it, this might be her first solo photoshoot... I hope there will be many more!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some cute pictures of Michapii from her Twitter, all from this month! :cute:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

Btw, about her nickname... so she's been saying for a while now that she wants to be called Michapii (it's also her Twitter username) and she likes this nickname better. Actually, in one of her first blog posts, I remember reading that she wanted to have a nickname related with 'Misaki' but that she was told by staff (if I remember well) that it didn't suit her so they picked a nickname related with 'Sakata'... She probably didn't make her nickname 'Sakatan' herself and well, it wasn't what she wanted, but she needed a nickname since there is already another Misaki (Yoshino) from 7th gen. Now she wants to change her nickname, but management isn't going to edit her profile ;_; So I guess she will still be called Sakatan, but I want to call her Michapii too since it's what she wants! and it's cute! (it's funny though, since the two nicknames give totally different feelings XD)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Michapii made a tweet for the 1st anniversary of 8th gen (it was on 1st January), she wrote "1th" haha so cute. The group picture has all members (including Sae who's graduated), and then she posted one picture with each one of the other 8th gen member who's currently in the group. This is such a cute post <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

Happy 1st anniversary to Michapii and 8th generation <3

There is a fan who made a short video with the important moments of Michapii for 2022. This has her debut, when she became center of Team BII, her promotion to Team N, debut with Team N, solo performance, and apparently she even centered Team N recently! She's doing so amazing in the group, and I'm like 99% sure she's joining senbatsu for the next release! I even thought she would be center, but now that we know that it's an album, I think she's more likely to center for a single after that... I hope so! Anyway this short video is very nice <3

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

To quote myself from the previous page:
    Wildly guessing NMBs going to have two singles in 2023, I say she will center one of them! I want it to happen!:gavel:
    Btw, she did give me quite some Oshima Yuko vibes with her part (starting at 2:45, and again at 3:31) :lol:

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@FlowingColors She's so funny in that video, that face [hehe] I know what you mean about the Yuko vibes. Sakatan is naturally entertaining, she always makes all kind of expressions lol. That's one of the (many) reasons why I love her! She's funny and at the same time, she's also really cute and girly, and sometimes she's shy too ;w; I love her personality so much <3

I found this video where some of the 8th gens are doing a pillow fight, I love the way Sakatan suddenly hit Makochi strongly and with that scream :lol: and everything after hahaha [hehe]

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Great news for Sakatan!!! She's in senbatsu for the new NMB album, congrats!!! <3
    This is what we expected, and thankfully it happened. I'm sooo happy for her ;____;
    She achieved so much in a year and she deserves all of it, she is just a perfect idol.

She wrote on Twitter:

"NMB48's 4th album to be released on 3/8
    I was selected as a senbatsu member! Thank you so much T__T

Another dream came true ✿

I hope I can continue to bring lots of good news to all of you..❤"

001.jpg

There is a preview picture with the positions and their costumes.
    Sakatan is in all-white (so pretty) and she's behind Mikana (the center), it's great!!
    I'm so glad that they even gave her a good position! Everything is going perfectly.

You can watch the announcement video under spoiler:

• Like Like x 1
  10. JoKawaruso

JoKawaruso Kenkyuusei

Congrats Sakatan for your first Senbatsu!:banana:I hope she can be the center for at least 1 b-side

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

That would be great :cute: I want her to center the next single if possible, so if she can first center a b-side this time, it would be perfect :cute: and with a MV :XD:

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Michapii's new profile picture:

001.jpg

She looks so good :cute::cute::cute:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I finally watched Michapii's birthday stage! it was the 221111 Team N performance, this was also my first time watching the Team N stage "Muchuu Raibu" (setlist here). I enjoyed it, the songs are good! and Michapii centered ;w; She did such a good job in every song... she's just great *-* Her dancing and expressions were on point. I love that they performed "Juuryoku Sympathy" since I really like this song, and it was so cute how much Michapii smiled. This was performed right after the cool songs, and her expression directly changed to a big smile lol that was too cute. Her unit song was "Kusaimono Darake" (that she centered too) and she did great! After the units, they performed SDN's song "GAGAGA" :O A random SDN song in the middle of the stage haha. That was cool *-* and during the encore, they performed "Muchuujin" that Michapii centered too, and she was too cute! it made me think that if she gets to be center of a single, she would do really well with a song like this! I want her to center a song that is happy since she has a beautiful smile ;w; we need to see it lol. So overall, that was a great birthday stage, and it just confirmed again what I think about Michapii... she's a perfect idol <3 also, this stage had Yayoi (the only other 8th gen here) who's my 2nd favorite in 8th gen, and it had Mikana, who's also one of my favorite members. They're like my top 3 favorites in the group right now, so this was even nicer for me to watch ^^

The MCs were good too and I like how the members changed their catchphrase to make it about Michapii, so cute. I feel like the seniors in the group really like her T_T it's so nice. and I liked the part with the letters and the speech too. She almost cried ;w; She received a letter from Makochi (SakaSaka <3), and one from her mom.

There is a subbed version for the MC talk, the letters and Michapii's speech, you can watch it here, thanks to @nvmea for subbing it :flower: I really recommend to watch this for those who want to know her. She's such a great girl <3 also, her goal for this year was to join senbatsu and now she achieved it hehe. I'm so happy for her <3

Some screenshots:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

and for what I said for her change of expression...

Michapii at the end of "Melos no Michi"...

004.jpg

...Michapii 5 seconds later in "Juuryoku Sympathy"

005.jpg

So cute [hehe][hehe][hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  14. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

I took this screenshot from today's preview clip for the MV of "Done", which will be the main song for NMB48's upcoming album "NMB13". (you can watch it here)
    SakataMisakiMCTeaserScreenshot.jpg
    I had to post it, she looks really cool and beautiful here! I hope she will get a good amount of screen time in this MV.:blush:

Her profile picture, but larger:p
    I would upload a larger version, but it has 841 KB
    SakataMisaki2023.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I was waiting for the teaser that has Michapii :cute: I listened to the song and I like it so I'm really excited for the full MV and I hope she gets good screentime (she was 2nd row center on group pictures so it should be pretty good...) and I'm so excited to see the music shows performances. I know she will do GREAT!! I hope she gets many new fans during the promo :cute:

Btw she ranked #68 on the stage48 elections, and this is her first year! I'm so happy to know that there are many people who support her here! ;w; She has everything to be a top idol.

• Like Like x 2
  16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Comment video for Platinum FLASH:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Misaki for "Platinum FLASH"! I love these photos, she looks so good!! <3
    and I'm happy that she got another solo photoshoot, we need more *-*

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 3
  18. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    She's making a poll asking fan to vote for her fan call (and maybe nickname from now on) for her 1st stage with fan call on March 8th.
    It will be ended after 24hr so if you like Michapii, feel free to help her decide.
    https://twitter.com/Michapiiii_/status/1632349802603376640

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Thanks for letting us know! I voted for Michapii, because I know that this nickname is her preference... but Sakatan is winning by far right now. I think people are just used to it and they recognize her more with Sakatan... So they'll probably go with this. well eventually they'll have to find a solution about this nickname issue lol. I'm just going to call her Misaki here (since this is her thread and she won't get confused with 7th gen's Misaki in here) and I'll call her Michapii/Sakatan in other places lol. if anything, she can always have 2 nicknames ^^

• Like Like x 1
  20. Rockin

Rockin Kenkyuusei

I voted for Michapii too as it is the one she prefers. :)

• Like Like x 1