Sakata Misaki (Sakatan)

Discussion in 'Team BII' started by lionel90, Jan 2, 2022.

1. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Normally I'd go with the nickname the idol prefers/chooses herself, but here I went with "Sakatan". It sounds a bit more powerful, what I think works better with her character/presence.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. FlowingColors

Congratulations, Sakata!:flower: She had her 100th theater performance yesterday (March 6th).
    20230307_140510.jpg

Twitter post (translated with deepl):
    Thank you very much.
    Today is the number of times I have performed in the theater
    100!!!
    Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers!
    Thank you so much!
    I'm going to continue to make everyone
    I'm going to make everyone full of smiles from now on!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Congrats for the 100 theater performances and for the IG! <3

For those who didn't watch it yet, I really recommend this;
    Misaki's birthday celebration at theater (2022) with english subs!!
    She's such a great girl ;___;

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  5. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Michapii very first center on a TV Music show.
    She centered "Seishun no Laptime 2023" on today Utacon.

Seems like the audio version is also Michapii center. 1st center song of Michapii in NMB48, congratulation.
    Also theater performance from Virtual Osaka Fes last week.

• Like Like x 4
  6. FlowingColors

When I saw the group photo on Twitter with in the front row center, it made me so happy! :cute: Thank you for posting it here.

Also thanks to you @Mana for posting the Eng sub video. I've only watched a clip of her mothers message, but without subs. So this was a blessing!<3

May she/we get a lot more. How about... the next single!? :p

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ahhh so many good news for Michapii these days ;w; The performance of Seishun no Laptime 2023 on Utacon yesterday made me SO happy! I can't believe that she got to center on TV! This is such a big thing ;w; Also the fact that she's the center of this song on the album. Congrats!! Although this is a remake, I think it's a good start to make her center this. and I really love Seishun no Laptime. She got a first b-side center just like I wanted ^^ (would have been perfect if this had a MV with summer theme, school, bikes... the classic 48G youth MV >.<)

She did really well in the performance, same for the theater version. I love her confidence. She has such a great smile :cute:

Also, Michapii was included in this short promo video for NMB's new album! She talked about Seishun no Laptime 2023, and she talked again later to say that her favorite song to sing at karaoke is Aimyon's Marigold. She said that this was the song she sang for her NMB auditions, and she practiced it a lot in karaoke, so it's a song that she loves doing at karaoke. Nice <3

I want to hear Michapii's version of Marigold :cute:

Btw I'm so happy that Michapii is getting all of these opportunities! I really hope it gets good results! She would be a perfect ace. I'm happy that she has support on this forum hehe :blush:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Along with being the center of "Seishun no Laptime 2023", Michapii is also in both MVs that were released in the new NMB album! Of course she's in the a-side MV "Done", but she's also part of the unit "Ripriple" for the b-side song "Enjoy Bureiko!" which got a MV too! Michapii received so many things in this album... happy ;w; Here are both MVs + screenshots of her <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg

These are two completely different songs and videos haha.
    I'm glad that Michapii is included in both! ;w; and she did so well <3

• Like Like x 2
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Congrats to Michapii, she was in the latest NMB Joshin CM! I think this is her first CM!
    They're dancing to a cute song ^^ There is no Michapii close-up but you can see her a bit.
    I took some screenshots of when she appears on both videos. She looks so pretty <3<3<3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 005.jpg
    006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Making of the Joshin CM!

Somehow I ended up taking 30 screenshots with Michapii from such a short video... hm... I just love her hehe [hehe] She had some cute moments with Keito and Kojirin! :blush:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg
    011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg
    021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg 025.jpg 026.jpg 027.jpg 028.jpg 029.jpg 030.jpg

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I recently watched a show (from back in early February lol) with Michapii, Hono, Rei and Shinshin. You can watch it here! The theme of the show as 'otchokochoi' which apparently means 'scatterbrained, careless, forgetful, clumsy' (source), but the theme is also valentine, which is why they wrote it like 'おっチョコちょい' (the 'choko' part is written like 'choco' of chocolate). So, during the episode, they did different things related to that, and everytime a member does/say something clumsy, she gets called 'otchokochoi' by the other members, and she does a cute 'tehepero' pose lol. Michapii was really good at this, so cute <3 She was the MC here, and already in the very first seconds, she made a little mistake in the text, and did the tehepero pose haha she's adorable ;w;

They started by eating chocolate with fruits etc. and talking about valentine and white day. Then they read little stories told by other members about 'clumsy' moments of all 4 of them, I liked this part! For Michapii, the first story was from Matsuoka Sakura who said that when Michapii buys something, she always asks her mom's opinion, something like this. Michapii then talked about how close she is to her mom, that she asks her opinion about clothes, hairstyles and everything. This part was so cute, I love her reactions. All the other members said that she's such a good girl <3 the 2nd story was from Mako who said that Michapii broke her fingers while playing basketball o_o so she explained and the other girls found it scary, because of how easily she breaks her fingers x_x the 3rd story was from Mako again, she talked about a time where Michapii posted an off-shot from a photoshoot and she blurred her body but that made it look like she was naked on the picture (because the blurred part was skin-colored) XD They show the picture and it's true lol! The last one was from the staff, talking about some photos that Michapii posted where she adds syrup to her coffee and she obviously adds too much haha. it's funny seeing it on photo, her expression in the last one is like she realized lol.

After that they did a game where they do some 'otchokochoi' funny dances, and Michapii was the one who showed an example for each. She's crazy tbh lol. I think she really deserves to have the MC role in this show, she did such a great job and it's not just anyone who can do some fun/ridiculous dances like this and show the example >.< The other girls then tried it, I think Shinshin was good at it ^^ Btw the DJ version was the funniest XD Then they also did some other little games like peeling a tangerine nicely and other things. and lastly they did a valentine confession! Michapii did it first. Her confession was like... she fell on the floor (I love the way she fell btw, so cute <3) and dropped the chocolates, then she took them from the floor and put them back in the box, and she did her confession XD Please... lol

This was a nice show! You can really see how great Michapii is when watching variety shows... She's so naturally funny, entertaining, cute, and likeable! and she really does her best :cute:

011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg
    021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg 025.jpg 026.jpg 027.jpg 028.jpg 029.jpg 030.jpg

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 2
  14. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    it's a play on GO minegawa [GO!皆川]
    YNN channel is still the best niconico sub IMO

https://www.tiktok.com/@timeclockworks/video/7037036097200786689

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I already talked about this before (it's in the previous page), there's a part in the Team N stage where they go from a dark/serious song to a happy song and I love Michapii's change of expression at that moment! it's very sudden, and her big smile is just sooo adorable <3 Here's a gif of it from one of the recent performances! She's too cute!

[​IMG]

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 2
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Little compilation of moments between Michapii and Mikana!
    This is the cutest senior/junior pair *-* I love these moments.
    That story with touching the ear though lol Mikana please XD
    I really like Michapii's reactions everytime they interact ;w; <3

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The episode of "Detective Keito's Interrogation Room" with Michapii has been subbed by Teppen Sub Team! You can watch it here! This is a short 12-minutes show where Keito and Miiki "arrest" members for "crimes" that they commited, but it's actually short stories told by other members ^^ it's fun and you can learn more about Michapii! She is so cute and funny :blush:

001.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So cute :inlove::inlove::inlove:

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Michapii posted a lot of really nice fan-taken pictures from the NMB concerts that happened in early May! She looks so nice! Her smile :cute:

Btw I recently watched this show from back in February (lol) "You Gotta NMB48+" with Michapii ^^ This also had Kojirin, Fuwarin, Yuumin, Maity and Yuzu. This is a show where they do different little games ^^ The best part for me is 17:50, when Michapii and Yuzu competed in the game where they have to rip the plastic with their faces XD Michapii did this game in the past already, against Anju, and she was so fast, and funny XD and this time again, it was great, Yuzu was really good at it too, so they actually finished at the same time o_o and had to make funny faces to decide who will be the winner, haha. There is another part with Michapii at 40:50 where she and Yuumin competed in drawing one of the comedians. That part where she turned and made the same face as him XD but in the end, her team lost (but she actually won both of her games ;D) so they got spanked by Yuumin o_o at 58:10 lol.

After that, they did some other games (not by teams anymore), one of them was doing a confession (in a funny way) to the comedian. Michapii's one at 1:19:40 <3 At the very end, the 2 comedians (the MC) picked who's their oshimen, and one of them (at 1:27:00) said that his oshimen is Kojirin but also Michapii and Yuzu because of their game ^^ They also talked about some little informations about the members at the end and mentioned Michapii being good at make-up. That's about it for this show! Even though she didn't get too much screentime, but she shined and had great moments, she's really natural in variety shows (btw she looked so cute with the twin braids ^^). and overall this was a fun show to watch!

• Like Like x 1