Sakura Cinderella さくらシンデレラ

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by marioworldakb, Apr 19, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I dont think those theaters are opened yet. Everyday the schedule is different and they do rotations.

==========================================

AND WHOA @SunnyHighland

Looks like famous youtuber went to visit them (Shinjuku theater) and gave them a huge shout out, especially for my girl Haruka-chan!! 6:23~

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Not the best news.

"Former Sakura Cinderella member Arita Yuno (23) was arrested by Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department for suspicion of shoplifting.
    The idol group apologized on their blog on January 22nd.
    Arita graduated from the idol group in July 2018. That same year, back in October, she was arrested for stealing at a second-hand store in Ginza.
    According to TBS news, Arita was suspected of stealing a Louis Vuitton jacket (worth 50,000 yen)."

http://neotokyo2099.com/2019/01/22/...a-member-arita-yuno-arrested-for-shoplifting/

"Tokyo Metropolitan Police have arrested a former member of an idol group over the alleged shoplifting of a jacket in Chuo Ward last year, reports TBS News (Jan. 22).
    In October, Yuno Arita, 23, allegedly stole a Louis Vuitton jacket with a value of about 50,000 yen from a second-hand shop in Ginza.
    Arita, whose real first name is Ayano, admits to the allegations. “I thought it was a nice product so I stole it,” the suspect was quoted by police."

https://www.tokyoreporter.com/crime/ex-idol-accused-of-shoplifting-jacket-in-ginza/

Official statement from the group.

"We thank you for your support of Sakura Cinderella. Today the press is reporting on a former member of Sakura Cinderella. Although this is regarding a former member, we are extremely heartbroken in the fact that there are news reporting that the idol is part of Sakura Cinderella, so we apologize for worrying everyone and we do apologize sincerely.

Sakura Cinderella members are not only taking dancing and singing lessons but are also taking training to acquire the essentials necessary in working in society. We are working to ensure that every member of the group is fully aware of that and we will continue to please fans day after day."

https://ameblo.jp/sakura-cinderella/entry-12434729427.html

4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    New story. It's all about the Louis Vuitton. Same excuse as before: it was a nice jacket so I took it.

"Shoplifting by former members of the idol group "Sakura Cinderella" has become a fuss. Yuzo Arita (Ayano) (23), suspected of stealing a 50,000 yen equivalent in Louis Vuitton's jacket at a recycling shop in Tokyo, Ginza last October. According to the investigation, Arita allegedly stated that "I thought it was a good product and stole it."

Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 4.55.41 PM.png

https://www.nikkan-gendai.com/articles/view/geino/246137

5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    There will be no prosecution.

"The Tokyo District Public Prosecutorship decided that this woman was not prosecuted in a case where a former member of the idol group " Sakura Cinderella " was arrested for shoplifting.

A woman (23), a former member of the idol group "Sakura Cinderella", was arrested by the Metropolitan Police Department in October last year , stolen Louis Vuitton jacket, 50,000 yen worth, at a recycling shop in Ginza, Tokyo .  For this woman, the Tokyo District Prosecutors' Office decided not to prosecute on 19th. At the time of the arrest, the woman acknowledged the allegation that she thought it was a "good product" and stole it. "

with video

https://news.tbs.co.jp/newseye/tbs_newseye3603366.html

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well I went check back my dear Sakura Cinderella group because I was curious how they adapted to the new covid situation now.

Surprised they are still somehow doing live stages and also FREE on their newly opened youtube channel. OMG. (Probably the few good things out of this pandemic) And it seems they are doing live stages every other day now. Please check them out :D

Neko Punch song (done right) from them 49:58~

Also so happy to see my top 3 members are still there lol

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    New MV is soooo goood

8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Haruka is a new ambassador model for peche magazine:

The video includes part of the group's performance at IDOL STAGE FES vol.2.

• Like Like x 1