1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sakurai Reika (Reika) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Honestly such a shock. She's the leader and the backbone of Nogi. I'll really miss her, but I guess that means I better enjoy her for the next two months. Good luck on your future career!

2. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    This one hurts a lot :(

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. missemperor

missemperor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    I really wasn't prepared for her graduation announcement, but I hope for the best for Captain! <3

4. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Oh Captain my Captain... :(

I thought she would stick around a little longer to help the 4th gens, but it looks like she's getting really busy with her other work. Nogizaka is not only losing her leadership, but her strong performances, personality, and singing. Ive always thought she was one of the top vocals in the group.

Thanks for all the years of hard work, Cap. We'll miss you greatly, but the future calls. Best of luck the rest of the way ;)

• Like Like x 2
  5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

The weird think about the video is they uploaded few days ago like they know this G-bomb will coming :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Hmph... Im still textless.:( catch me off the guard, the timing.

7. Blitz Comet

Blitz Comet Kenkyuusei

i don't know how to feel right now hearing this news. but can only wish her nothing but happiness after Nogizaka life

8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  9. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

So...I started venturing into the idol world by following Nogizaka in 2013. And Reika was my first idol oshimen. I was smitten & can't get enough of her sweet smile in Nogidoko. Loved her singing voice as well.

I should be used to graduation news by now...but this one hits me hard. I guess you always remember the first one the most. Well, I suppose at least I have her PB to remember her by...and it was shot in my country too, haha.

Good luck & all the best to our Nogi Captain. Thank you for your hard work all these years & thanks for the memories.

10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I felt it was coming. Sad but expected.

She was one of the 1st gens that was just waiting for her time to make the announcement (like Maiyan right now).

The ones that I feel will stay for more years despite being "old" members are the ones like Kazumin, Manattsun, Sayurin... but I didn't feel that for Reika too.

11. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I hope I will get a ticket of the final day in Tokyo to support Reika..

I dont want it turn to be a graduation concert because it'll be sad
    but I at the same time they will make it a graduation concert because of all the things captain has done for Nogizaka.

12. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    just when i thought the next senbatsu that going to graduate is inoue.

they should have 1 ep of nogichuu for her at least, not some 2 minutes corner like usual.
    it's the 1st captain we talk about.

13. DT46

DT46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    So I was finally able to read Captain's blog. And I'm still shocked and sad. One of my favourite members is going to prove herself in the Japanese entertainment industry, and I'm so happy for her.

But I'm still so sad. This is (and probably will be (maybe until Habu graduates)) the most emotional I've gotten for a graduation. I'm going to miss Nogi's ponkotsu captain so much, and now I'm going to be interested in how Nogi will develop. But for now, I'm going to enjoy what time we have left with her. I hope she gets a solo on the next single, and if she doesn't get some NogiChuu episodes, it would be a travesty.

But I wish her well, and hope she succeeds in proving herself!

14. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Reika graduates

She explains why she makes this decision, because she finds it is time to leave the group and develop her new career, on the other hand, she explains her decision is also for the group's future, she thinks her graduation will help the group develop and grow.

She is not just an leader, she is also a stage actress, she participated in the stage play "Mr. Kaminari" (2014), the musical "Every Dog Goes to Heaven" (2015), the musical "Princess Knight" (2015), the stage play "Joshiraku Ni - Toki Kakesoba" (2016), the stage play "Kiraware Matsuko no Isshou" (2016), the stage play "Han-Kami" (2018), the musical "Rebecca" (2018), and will participate an upcoming stage play "The Bank Robbery - Diamond Godatsu Dai Sakusen" (2019).

Good luck for your future life, Captain

I wish the best for you

A question is important now. Who will be the next Captain ?

15. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
  16. Joachim

Joachim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    Joche74
    This was not expected at all, i'm so gonna miss her... :cry2:

17. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    My longest post ever
    I maybe late to this news but you see last Monday night, while I was going about my normal routine when out of nowhere an arrow hit me right straight to the heart, as I was frantically looking for my first aid kit, I didn't notice the rampaging hoard of elephants coming my way and got run over by them. Barely able to stand, I leaned on a sakura tree and then BAM! was hit by a lightning again and again and I thought lightning doesn't strike the same place twice, well it struck me 46 times! A bit dizzy from all the strikes, I could barely hear the woodsman shouting, timber! I was able to evade the falling tree but fell into a 46-foot hole, it was dark but fortunately I had a light stick with me and used it to find a way to get out. At last I found a ladder,I climbed and climbed, almost giving up but the thought of the uni in the fridge for dinner motivated me to continue and I finally made it out of the hole! While enjoying dinner, I thought to myself, what a day! Is there anything worse this?! And then the G-bomb dropped ...
    Aaah Sakurai Reika neh, graduating neh ... it's Thanos,i.e. it's inevitable.
    As a fan,I just continue to support Reika, wish her more success in the new path she'll be taking, happiness and good health, keep smiling, happy, happy!
    It'll be different when watching N46 lives and TV performances in the future though, I won't find that ponkotsu face of hers anymore.

Anyways, here's from a survey in the 2nd documentary pamphlet, it's a 46-short-questions long
    I apologize for the incorrect translations, nobody's perfect.

moved to a different post
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/sakurai-reika-reika-1st-gen.4855/page-19#post-1614361

The arrow's still stuck in my heart, btw.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
  18. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    23rd NHS Schedule , Reika probably will only participate in 8/24
    http://www.nogizaka46.com/event/20190521.php
    8/4 : Intex Osaka ** the bank robbery
    8/24 : Makuhari Messe
    9/8 : Aichi Sky Expo ** former Nogizaka46 Sakurai Reika

The bank robbery will have after talks on some shows, with Reika participating in 4
    https://www.thebankrobbery.com/schedule.html
    ・8月3日(土)17:30回 … 登壇:原 嘉孝・桜井玲香・元木聖也
    ・8月5日(月)19:00回 … 登壇:原 嘉孝・桜井玲香・しゅはまはるみ
    ・8月7日(水)12:30回 … 登壇:桜井玲香・元木聖也・小林顕作
    ・8月10日(土)17:30回 … 登壇:原 嘉孝・桜井玲香・市川しんぺー

If i understood correctly, there was an open to the public or press rehearsal for this play

rehearsal photos i got from the web
    http://www.edgeline-tokyo.com/entertainment/33821

huh.png rsegao.jpg

Now they just announced the lottery for Dance of the Vampires for mobile members
    http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2019/07/-46mobile-1.php

from the 6th BD
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  19. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    • Like Like x 5
  20. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls