1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sakurai Reika (Reika) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    Re: Sakurai Reika (Reika)

Congrats 4 captain going to college :cry2:

2. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Happy 19th Birthday to my captain, my kami-oshi, and my love, Sakurai Reika-chan~ <3 <3 <3

3. pxminh

pxminh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    pxminh
    Happy Birthday Reika-chan [party] [party] [party]

[​IMG]
    Thanks to the fans who made this!

4. E-Kuro

E-Kuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Happy Birthday Reika! :ome: [party] :ome:

Stay awesome, Cap! <3

5. miruss87

miruss87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rabutan 4eva ~
    Happy Birthday Captain Reika-Chan [party]

6. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    happy birthday Reika [party]

7. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Happy birthday Reika, you're awesome [party]

8. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Sowie, belated as always.. but better late then never! This is a modifed & water-downed version of the original post from JPHIP.

[​IMG]
    A post dedicated to the alluring yet mellow...
    桜井玲香
    Sakurai Reika
    Nogizaka's dear captain.​

Regardless of which group one follows, there is always that special member that is revered & respected, that hold special responsibilities different from all other members. For Nogizaka, it is no different that there is a captain. What that is different tho, is instead of being revered & respected, she is known more as someone who is sporty yet mellow, someone who can dance alluringly & sing rly well; & someone who fails embarrassingly but cutely at her gags. Here's introducing a captain that members can tease at, Nogizaka's dear & unique captain Sakurai Reika!

1. Tan-Skinned Beauty!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    In a society where pale-skinned is preferred, & in a group dominated by pale-skinned members, Reika's tanned-skin is certainly an unique drawing point! Considering the next point, maybe this should come as no surprises.

2. Athletic Prowess!
    [dm]xt5okt_sakurai-reika-iiii-2011-10-23-running-nogizakatte-doko-ep4[/dm]
    Nogizaka is not known for their athletic abilities. However should Nogizaka need to call on someone to do some athletic hard-lifting, Reika is definitely a candidate! As shown here, boy she can run! Look at her birthday special, & you will see that she can run since elementary school. In fact, maybe cuz she's such an awesome runner, her bonus video for the first single consist of pretty much just her running around, which is kind of sad. But the point is, she can run!

3. Singing!
    [​IMG]
    Reika is not only an athletic girl good at running, but also one of Nogizaka's top singers! You can see this in when Reika sings in NogiDoko's Best Hit Setlist singing segment, such as when she peforms Friends (フレンズ), by REBECCA, Kobayashi Akiko's Koi ni Ochite - Fall in Love- (恋におちて -Fall in love-), & Kuraki Mai's Love, Day After Tomorrow.

4. Alluring Dance!
    [​IMG]
    Reika can dance alluringly, not a surprise I guess considering her prior hip-hop dance lessons. This is something I started noticing after seeing her Halloween pose, hence this pic. You can see her Halloween posture here, & might wanna start paying attention to her when she dance!

5. Fail Chara!
    Reika is known to some fans for her fail chara, which is ironic considering her position as captain. :lol:
    Being able to fail cutely is no easy task too however! But what exactly does she fails at?
    [dm]xtxh7w_sakurai-reika[/dm]
    Maybe fashion. I personally don't see anything wrong, but the fashion person do.

[​IMG]
    On Tore maybe. View it here!

[​IMG]
    Singing, sort of...? Click to see!

[​IMG]
    Designing mascot?

[dm]xzzm42_reika-fail-gag-christmas[/dm]
    Most memorable, on her gag! Here's Reika performing her gag on the request of young fans, & the subsequent awkward reactions. This is only one of the many times she fail on her gag, here's another one of her gag fail for Megashaki making! How cute yet very embarrassing.

6. Talented Ojousama!
    Despite her fail chara, Reika is by no mean talent-less. In fact, like many other Nogizaka members, Reika have since elementary been schooled in various different talents & specialties. These include swimming, piano, tennis, gardening, & hip hop dancing. Here's a birthday episode, introducing Reika's many talents! Password: nogizaka46
    [vimeo]http://vimeo.com/66351760[/vimeo]

Lastly, Happy Birthday Reika!
    May the new year bring new-found opportunities for you, & that you achieve greater success than even the year before!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Reika-chan, my beloved captain. Recently, i'm so in love with reika. I fell in love with her fail character. And her cute clumsy reaction (especially when she's being teased by other members).

• Like Like x 1
  10. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Finally, I now have a Nogizaka46 oshi! Beautiful, talented, has a good character, not a center. Not that I consciously applied the standards when I was decided on Captain but she's just too good to resist. [hehe]

Her fail chara can be compared to Takamina. Although she's the Soukantoku and is very talented, she's still bound to fail. [hehe]

Also, I never noticed that she's kinda tan until I stumbled in this thread. Maybe because of the make-up.

11. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    My beloved NogiWifey :inlove: I wish I can go to Japan and meet her at handshake event someday..

12. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
  13. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    I've read some above. That was beautiful, rust-san. Sakurai Reika surely will become one of the most remembered captain of all time :cute: . But her fail character almost similar like our respective 48's former captain (now GM right), Takahashi Minami. Is it possible if someday Reika will become a Nogizaka46's GM? [think]

14. willdo

willdo Kenkyuusei

I came across some subbed Nogibingo and immediatly noticed reika, she's got such a beautiful smile! thanks a lot to Rusty van for all the subs!

15. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po2OFSdMDss[/yt]

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

16. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Reika with Sakura Nao (Big Comic Spirits). 可愛いすぎる!

[yt]http://youtube.com/watch?v=7iuZ8An94ls[/yt]

17. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
  18. _jakkechan

_jakkechan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  19. fubuki

fubuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    happy birthday Reika-san ^^

20. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Happy birthday, my Nogi Oshimen <3 I love you and your fail-chara so much <3