1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Sakurazaka 5th Single [Sakuratsuki] (2023/02/15)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Dec 9, 2022.

1. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It's releasing in two weeks and we don't have any B-sides airing or even the tracklist yet :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I hope it is and I'm super hyped about it... Any bets on center yet?

If I had to guess I would have picked Nagisa, if I had to cast one and only one vote I would have picked Miu...

4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I like this secret song thing. I too hope it will be a 3ki song, as for center... at the moment it doesn't really matter to me. I doubt they'd choose one of my current fab-four anyway lol

I think I'm going with my first choice and buy Type A and Regular but........ am I the only one sorta of creeped out by "cherished video of sleeping members taken by manager"? Granted... I didn't like even whe it was Oda taking Pon pics but still, it sound kinda creepy lol

Last edited: Feb 1, 2023
  5. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    I think if we get a 3ki center i might see Nagisa take the spot, she is already a fan favourite. Otherways maybe Miu or Airi they are great dancers and Airi has good vocals.

Now i think off it, a producer on twitter was talking about how he was trying to make a song as good as silent majority. He also liked comments related to Sakurazaka. At first i thought it could have been for the a-side but who knows it could be for 3ki's. Ofcourse its all a theory i have but i hope it becomes true.

6. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

So much so that she sold out all but two of her slots in the first round of meet & greet applications 3ki participated in, which is the best performance of any of them. Granted 3ki are only participating in a fraction of the slots their senpai are, but that’s still quite impressive. I believe Yuzuki had the second best numbers, with only 4 slots remaining.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    4th round Meet&Greet stats
    https://twitter.com/sakuzakacentral/status/1620681448599719937?cxt=HHwWgsDQ3ZrM6P0sAAAA

Personally I'm already quite surprised and pleased by 3ki partial results;

1 - I didn't expect Nagisa be that up; actually, I thought that would be Miu (because of the praises on this forum mostly lol, but also because I'm starting to notice her too)
    2 - I'm happy Yuzuki is up there too followed by Airi and Riko.
    3 - Waiting for Itoha to catch up with the others. Too bad she has missed 4 episodes of the documentary. I presume those video so far are a big part of fans choices.

Yet...
    I wonder if it isn't a too harsh welcome starting their idols careers with meet&greet based on absolutely nothing.
    I mean, the fact 3ki can already meet the fans and get to make themselves known is good, but I think it would be better for them if it wasn't a "competition" against each other already.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. lovetrip

lovetrip Kenkyuusei

the top 4 seem to have a decent pre-debut fandom already, so i'm happy for them! i'm a bit worried for rika and itoha though, since they haven't managed to sellout a single slot yet. every sakamichi generation seems to end up with 1 or 2 "invisible" members (hinata's 2nd and 3rd are kind of an exception lol), but i hope they don't end up falling victim to the curse.

as for the center, i just assumed they'd do the same thing as with nogi's 5th and hinata's 4th gens and have the first one revealed be the center, in this case mio. i'd be on board with that, she also did great during the training camp and got a lot of praise (and she's my personal favorite so far, hehe). regardless, we're most likely not going to find out until march, when the other 2 girls can join the rest of them. :^^;:

9. ric_cr

ric_cr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Uemu - Kyoko - Aruno oshi
    The center for the 3ki is going to be Mio Matono, she was the first to be announced, the same happened with Hinata's 4ki, the first to be announced was Rio and the center was for her and the same with Nogi's 5ki, the first to be announced was Nagi and the center went to her, they should follow the same pattern with Sakura.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I'm not the biggest fan of meet&greet I just hope handshake events are returning soon. They have lifted the restrictions of muted concert so it's a good sign that hs will make a comeback soon. Maybe next year.

3rd gen's center will be selected by management and I don't think they took the members in any chronological order when they decided for vlogs.
    Documentary of traning camp and practice for seniors song was also different from the other groups. Sakurazaka is also not established like the other groups are. Seed & Flower can be very unpredictable with Sakurazaka like Konno-san for example does show up for 3rd gen but has been invisible when Sakurazaka debuted. Didn't show up for 1st single it was Sawabe who had to take the senbatsu selection announcement.

Kogimii from Bugbear-san has expressed he is working hard to find another Saimajo result. He wasn't sure if he could achieve it again, but January 7 he tweeted about he might have made birth to a superb song. No idea if this has any connection to Sakurazaka. Bugbear-san like to traditionally make songs for new group/members that enter this industry. He has basically talking about this since Nov last year. So who knows.

11. welp

welp Next Girls

NO. Not this shit again.

Duh. She can still spill on herself and also a sick performer. In a large 10+ membered group, there usually is that one clumsy girl and, often times, this klutz one cannot be told from the stage performance. It's just the matter of exposure if you will ever know.

Conspiracy theory too much? My simpler assumption is that, the colored hair has become normalized and the agency has stopped caring, allowing freedom to hair color. Besides, hair dye can go along with Sakurazaka's edgier image. I read that, in AKB48, there was a code of conduct to not dye one's hair any fancier than dark brown but, the code clearly has been canceled.

Did not Nagi become the center of 5th gen Nogi only because Aruno was snubbed?
    Frankly, Mio is a less pretty one of the bunch. To make her the center is highly questionable.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
  12. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Sakurazaka never had an "edgy" image since their debut. They have a strong, "cool" and dance-focused image. The "edginess" died with Keyaki.

The code of conduct is true, it was the same as Nogi's (or rather, Nogi was the same as AKB), but Nogi continue to enforce this until today, while AKB clearly stopped it now. I don't think there's any kind of agreement between Miichan and management lol, that's too much overthinking.

No. Aruno was the A-side centre, but as for generation centre it was always Nagi since the beginning. She centred their first song 'Zetsubou no Ichibyou Mae'. This is a different pattern from the 3rd and 4th generations.

• Like Like x 1
  13. welp

welp Next Girls

Sakurazaka was not meant to be edgy? What is this?
    The "dance-focused" comment is kind of ridiculous as nothing about Sakurazaka's dance superior to its sister groups.

Of course, Nogizaka holds up to its milady image. You aren't expecting fancy hair dye at horse riding club. AKB48 prohibited it because of "girl next door" image. I guess more girls dye their hair with bolder colors nowadays.

• Like Like x 1
  14. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    They're making their newest members perfect and perform BAN to TAKAHIRO and you're saying Sakurazaka's dance isn't superior to its sister groups......
    The other sister groups have amazing dancers and cool choreo too, but until they're pumping out choreography like Fukyouwaon, Ban, Masatsu etc, your comment really doesn't hold much weight.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I wasn't gonna comment anymore since to me it looks like you are just trying to be "against" everything no matter what, but... have you ever see Sakura choreos?
    No, like, seriously.
    The level has been raised up so much!... and it started from Keyaki level.
    Only respect for the girls, and now for 3ki too, who have to catch up asap

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Not sure about "dance", but Saku's choreo (even from the first days of Keyaki) has always been superior to its sister groups.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @welp Nice to see you're interested in Sakurazaka and welcome...

In another part of these forums I have writen...:

That, as I don't need to repeat myself...

To that I have to add that "... and the Sakurazaka46 girls are so much capable to DELIVER"...

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Unpopular opinion but the choreo for Fukyou just sucks. It's basically chest humping and throwing punches in the air hoping they don't hit another member. Horrible attempt at being edgy.

Futari Saison? Now that's history.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    https://twitter.com/sakurazaka46/status/1622580875794972673?s=20 good news everyone tomorrow at 22:00 JST 'Cool' will be released, which will be centered by Ozono rei.

https://twitter.com/sakuzakacentral/status/1622529843434000386?s=20 on feburary 8th, Sakurazuki (only the title track) will be already avaible on streaming services.

https://twitter.com/sakuzakacentral/status/1622528401629417472?s=20 3ki will get their own song on Sakurazuki. The song name is Natsu no Chikamichi. The members that will participate are the revealed members. (so the 2 hidden members won't )

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

In my fantasy universe, Shida and Risa, ex-members of "The Cool", make a cameo appearance to introduce the "Cool" MV... :hehe:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1