1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Sakurazaka46 1st [Nobody's Fault] (2020/12/09)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Kimika designed costumes for Buddies MV too.

https://twitter.com/kimikatrock/status/1333006165840601088?s=19

So why didn't mngmt stick to Kimika for Nobofa and 1st single uniform in the first place? This could have led to a much better costume for Nobofa and the uniform wouldn't have been so stiff. Kimika knows the definition of cool design. Sure, her latest uniforms have been questionable on Keyaki since 8th single but designers can have a bad period too which is forgivable.

I think she made a comeback with Nazekoi costume and redeemed with Buddies. She only needed a better inspiration than the dark period she had with Ambiba and the entire 2019.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    This is just a guess, but maybe management wants to branch out and work with more people in other areas, like costumes and choreography. I mean, it can be a good thing to have some variety and a bit of friendly competition will push everyone to be better I think.

Its just like with professors getting tenure, and I think its a good move, personally. I revere Takahiro but he's starting to repeat his choreo now a little bit. Would not mind getting some new blood in there.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Huh? We have a problem with the Nobafa costume now?

I think it's a perfectly nice dress that expresses a new identity from Sakuzaka and the colors fit the new group perfectly. I think the new Onai costumes are nice too, but as @rdamon42 says, some variety is good. A lot of Onai's stuff for Keyaki for example had straps, zippers and buckles (ROJ 2018, the grey outfit for Live Online, DareKane costume, the black and white outfit for Last Live, etc.) which she carried over for Buddies. For a B-Side its fine but it retained too much of the Keyaki design schemes that she used

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    How are the HS going for members? no news?

5. heatsignature

Are you asking about how the M&G are going or about the slots sold?
    For the slots sold, minae posted the charts in previous pages. The M&Gs for the single aren’t starting for another few weeks, but they are doing the M&G for missed tickets like Nogi are right now.
    From the fan accounts of those, it seems to be going fine. The main thing to be wary about is that there is apparent time delay between you and the member (probably staffs monitoring the calls causing a time lag)

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Saishuu no Chikatetsu ni Notte - another great song.:inlove:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Indeed, another big one! This year started with a drought and will end in a flood...

8. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Love this song so much. Very melancholic.

9. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    @heatsignature
    Isn't "straps, zippers and buckles" pretty much the mainstay of cool concept groups (boy groups in particular) in K-Pop since around 2017-2018 up until now? I get a feeling that those older costumes and now Buddies were designed with this general look in mind. So, my point is: as this style never really went out of fashion, it's no surprise that Sakurazaka kinda sorta follows the trend. I, for one, have nothing against it.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  10. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    this single is amazing so far.

I decided to order it, what site do you guys use?

• Like Like x 1
  11. heatsignature

For speed Amazon.jp would probably be best. If you want the HMV bonus photos then go with them. CDJapan has english interface so it may be easiest for you.

12. orangemint

orangemint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Koyabu Kazutoyo
    Amazon.jp also has an english interface, you can change it at the bottom of the page

13. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I've used CD Japan, I've never had a problem with them.

14. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    CD Japan is decent, they give you a lot of packaging/carrier options, and they also package stuff a LOT better than Amazon.jp. Nice thick boxes.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Do you know when we need to verify personal information (like taking own picture and passport) to join M&G event?

16. heatsignature

They will be premiering Ten’s 2nd song “Hanshinhagi” on this week’s KochiHoshi. Which means the last song “Blue moon kiss” will be Hikaru’s last center song

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Ten-chan's second centered song (Hanshinhagi) is composed by the same composer behind this song:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Blue Moon Kiss is composed by Nomura-san (Kyun, Doremi)

Nazekoi is composed by the same composers behind Kimi ga inai (coupling) and Futari Sezon. Probably explains why it's my favorite song of the single. This is just a coupling song, imagine what they can come up with for a title song in the future. Sezon-tier level.

18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I have high expectations for Hanshinhagi considering I love that Gana song. Can't say the same for Blue Moon Kiss since I'm not a fan of Kyun or Doremi but we'll see.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    That explains my affinity for NazeKoi as Sezon is my all time favorite Keyakizaka single

No emails from fortune music yet, though I assume pretty soon, I read somewhere that we have to upload them in an app so better get it scanned and ready.

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 2