1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Sakurazaka46 3rd Single [Nagaredama] (2021/10/13)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by heatsignature, Aug 7, 2021.

1. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Ok, then I misunderstood that point. I liked both MVs, so I might be pleasantly surprised!

2. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    I quite like like Nagaredama (more than Ban and Nobofa at least) BUT.... Dead end is infinitely better! Similar vibes, with better execution!
    WHY WHY WHY MANGEMENT TT

First they did this with nobofa and Nazekoi
    Then they did it with Ban and Guuzen
    NOW THIS????

just.... Dead end is so damn good though, I'm hype as fuck!
    My babe Kira is in Dead End too which only makes things more fun

• Like Like x 1
  3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
    I'm badly want the last cover with Berisa but without others...

5. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Wow. I'm really impressed. Those covers are stunning!

• Like Like x 1
  6. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Best covers by far of all 46/48 releases this year!!! This red alone is stunning like hell:worthy: (matched with the blue sky, just wow!!!)
    Ten looks<3:^O^:
    The first two singles weren't my taste (may be the only one here:^^;:) but Nagaredama is really nice!

7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Less risky but absolutely stunning result! A and Regular are my favorite, but the others are good too... my wallet is already crying lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

2nd pic:
    Wasn't Yuuka supposed to have her hand on Risa's shoulder? (Our Chapchain can't shed that ponkotsuness, LOL).
    Ten and Berika looking bad-ass.
    Habu, of course, looking like your usual super-model bad-ass.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Very nice covers. I like this a lot and wish red was the group color as in red sakura tree.

I wasn't a fan of the covers for the first two singles. Song content wise was too much focus on love, friendship, affection and purity/innocence. Guuzen no Kotae could have been great without the love lyrics and cute choreo. There is no freshness in Sakurazaka so far after two singles but third single could be a turnaround for the group.

I just miss their avant garde style they were lacking in the two singles. However, what third single's theme has given me so far has been promising.
    Stray Bullet (Hono), Dead End (Runrun) and Silent Universe (Risa).

Avant garde is their bread and butter that suits their personalities and stands out from other groups as their own DNA. I said in the other thread that they might be done with societal systems in their lyrics just based on two singles. No said Aki-P. Here is Dead End.

We might thank the sales of Ban for snf and Aki-P doing a complete 180 and bring back navy blue on members' emblem which associates with survival, nightfall and twilight. Their lovey-dovey period could be over in Sakurazaka and was hopefully very shortlived.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Himbeerensaft

Himbeerensaft Kenkyuusei

So far I like Dead End more than Stray Bullet, but is has more to do with the fact that Dead End is somewhat more energetic which I prefer. Stray Bullet is still a really nice song and I am really excited for the mv. I also can't wait to hear Silent Universe, the title sounds really interesting and I am excited for Risa as Center.

The album covers look amazing and all the girls look really stunning. Yuuka's hand looks a little bit funny though not gonna lie.

I also hope that the new 2nd gen members will get a chance to shine more, like in a 2.5 gen B-side or something. (Even though it is unlikely because of the Sakura8 system):cry:

The new outfits look great as well, I really like the contrast between the blouse and the jacket both in style and color. Definitely getting some Keyaki vibes there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Owh wow. Dead end sounds so good especially the chorus. It flows really nice

12. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Sakurazaka46 channel new music video

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Saw it. Love it. My reaction/personal views on it:
    • I love the song's energy (high tempo, lots of horns), the colors (started with black and gold, black and red, then predominantly red till the end), the dance choreography. Nothing "burikko" or cutesy about this one.
    • Did I just saw Morita jumping/pouncing on the table?...that's kinda wild, I like that.
    • Hono's expression gradually changed from emotionless/monotone in the beginning, to...kinda wild/crazy as the song progresses.
    In the end, I enjoy this MV more than I expected - I did hear snippets of the song when it was leaked, but I like it more now. Thumbs up! Eagerly awaiting the MV for the coupling songs next...hopefully.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  14. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Hono's so cool! So proud of her.

15. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

The MV is crazy fun. I like it. And yeah, Hono as center is something else, the music vibe is so hono-san, fast, glamor and playfull haha :^O^:

Small rant :rant::
    I'm so tired of those K-Poppers and Koreans in general who ridicule anything related to J-Pop and Japan, saying this MV has a ridiculous choreography and it makes the girls look like drunk, it can't hold a candle to "insert Kpop girl group name", and this MV represents what Japan is today i.e. chaos and disarray bla bla bla. If you believe yourself to be at the top then why obsess with those who are below you?! So sad and stupid. Never in my life have I seen an entire nation so obsessed with their so called eternal enemies, I thought only their politicians have that view that but it seems almost 90% of their population share the same sentiment. It's like Japan is living in their heads rent-free. Ugh :censored:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
    • Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Himbeerensaft

Himbeerensaft Kenkyuusei

The mv is so amazing.:1st:
    For some reason this is exactly what I hoped to see from Sakurazaka46.

A more "eccentric" choreography and an interesting mv that break away from "typical" J-pop and also K-pop groups.

Not in a Keyaki way but in a new Sakurazaka way. One which is more sophisticated and gives multiple members a chance to shine and express themselves.

Right now I am mostly waiting for the English lyrics to come out to see how the choreography and mv correlate to that.

Hono did such an amazing job and I really loved her facial expressions, she definitely fits as a Sakurazaka center and they gave her a great song. Really interested in how the live performances will turn out.

In general I hope this single will somewhat be a turning point in their career and that we will see Sakurazaka46 become "representative" of Japan just like Sakura.:cute:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I have seen the MV many times already and the more I see it the more I love it, really I didn't expect the MV to be this great.

Everything was fun and classy, I love this new style and definitely Hono did a great job as center. Nothig to complain about, was totally perfect for me. I can't belp wanting to dance when I listen to this song. I think this will be my favorite Sakamichi A-side from this year. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Nice PV! Girls did a great job! Hono shined! <3

19. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

if the video does not show watch the video here

B-side wise, I like this single much more than BAN so far. This one is so soothing! <3 Risa centers the soft song, which I did not expect, even though I could have expected it, since Karin centered the love songs.

I'm also still not over the MV for Nagaredama. It's super interesting and Hono is really beautiful ... but what did I just see? I'd like to see a full interpretation of what's happening with all that puppet dance, red and black and the devil in the picture o__O

• Like Like x 1
  20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Oh i saw those too. And as someone who enjoys reading the comment section, it's really annoying to see these comments. Even now, I went to read comments and saw pretty much hate comments only this time, it's ohisamas. I was confused but then i saw they released an MV today and therefore, some fans have started the ridiculing of MV views. I get it. You hate the group. But should you go that far? I'm beginning to dislike these so-called uv rays. Why are they obsessed with Sakurazaka? Umph

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1