1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Sakurazaka46 3rd Single [Nagaredama] (2021/10/13)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by heatsignature, Aug 7, 2021.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    So powerful and fashionable, I think Sakurazaka has become a really powerful visual group. It's full of faces model-like, cool and good for magazines. I love it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  4. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Full live performance of Nagaredama from "Sakurazaka46 BACKS LIVE !!"
    Koike Minami served as center

Link (Credits to the uploader)
    [From the rules: Videos of the latest BluRay, the new single DVD, and paid livestream concerts or events are not (allowed)]

Another version of the red dresses. How many different costume versions has this song by now, did anybody count? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  5. makimaki93

makimaki93 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I just listened to Nagaredama's instrumental for the first time - only took 5evr to get a CD - and I'm a bit frustrated that we couldn't hear more of it in the vocal version. Not to say it's a masterpiece, as it does fall a little flat, but it's nice to listen to on its own and could have added more to the vocal version if it was allowed to stand out a little more. It sounds so noisy in the vocal-version... I hope whoever is doing the mixing for future singles pays a little more attention to things like this. Dead End is a really good example of mixing done well.

PS. I don't know if mixing is the correct term.

6. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

By any chance, does anyone know if Fortune has already contacted the winners of the signed card lottery? The application period ended the 11th and I think they said the winners would be contacted once the prizes shipped, so who knows when that would be. I only had two applications (which took 4 copies of the limited edition of “Nagaredama” to make lol) for Hikaru so I’m not expecting to win or anything. I’m just curious if I should totally give up hope when checking my email.

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Todays performance of Nagaradema on TV Tokyo Music Festival 2022, it's the first one to feature Yuipon!
    Kira subbed in for Yuuka! It's nice to see they're not leaving gaps in the formation anymore!
    Ozeki takes on Pechan's position!
    https://twitter.com/ongaku_tv2nd/status/1496403909488775172
    [​IMG]

will remove yt link when it dies lol
    mod edit: it died

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2022
    • Like Like x 2