Single Sakurazaka46 3rd Single [Nagaredama] (2021/10/13)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by heatsignature, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

OMG I was totally not expecting that lol. What a change!

2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    So happy for Hono as center. Katoshi Hinatazaka center, Honosu Sakurazaka center, these groups are serving quality and putting as center who really deserve it and not only the boring sterotypes. I am now really looking for this single.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. orangemint

orangemint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Koyabu Kazutoyo
    I'm really excited to see Honosu and Risa centers and I'm glad that they changed things, but did they really drop Karin to the 3rd row? That seems kind of weird to me, especially with Hikaru and Ten staying at the front.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Lol, I didn't know Sakura has announced the 3rd single, so I was really surprised when I saw the senbatsu annoucement in this soko magattara.

I didn't expect there would be a new center this fast, I thought I'd be for the 4th or 5th single but I loved it happend this time. I love all the changes, I was a littke worried that they were going to mantain the same Saku8 and Center but not anymore they even changed the B-side centers, I can't wait to see Berisa center , I'm so excited for this release, i know it's going to be awesome. :)

5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    not really, she's the least popular of the trio if you consider also outside job works. I think this new Sakura 8 reflects more the members current popularity. Rika and Habu are more popular to the GP compared to Karin and Koike.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I see they still going by sales. Karin and Koike sold less 2nd single. Rika in Saku8 now. Hono was the only member to sell some slots on 1st round and now she's center. This is good, not only for the group, but for her pb too

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. 48 group fan

48 group fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murakawabibian
    Kinda feeling disappointed that no new 1ki member is added to the lineup. But hey we got a new center.

8. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    I feel bad for poor Kira-chan to be honest. It seems they went by sales mostly but for some reason she wasn’t in the a-side despite her high sales

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

I know not everyone is happy about Hikaru at center for another song, but that back row is fire. Plus, I just think she’s tremendously talented and is my favorite member to watch perform. Obviously Risa and Hono are perfect choices and I was initially disappointed Hikaru’s spot wasn’t given to someone new(maybe even Ozono if they wanted to do something really bold), but I’m ultimately happy with the decision. I’m really looking forward to everything.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

So S&F basically choose senbatsu based on how good the girls sold in meguri. The 3 centers are the strongest sellers (Hono sold out 5 slots in 1st Round while Risa and Hikaru managed finish 3 slots), Sakura8 (minus ten who is s&f fav) is top8 and senbatsu all sold out except Takemoto.

Kinda interesting. It's really different compared to the "past" and I think it's good, at least it pushes the fans to buy more and there is nothing like "this girl did so well on handshake, why mngm dont push her?"

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

It might contribute to it but it can't be the sole reason.This is just us presuming. If by sales, then Chukemon shouldn't be in it, and Habu shouldn't be part of Saku 8. Rena and Rei sold faster than Habu i think. I have said this before. Saku members are now that capable and strong that getting a spot into Senbatsu and especially Saku8 has become tight. It's mostly the determination, tears and pushing of these members that granted them s spot, wherever they stand. I'm really happy about this and if they continue with it, we gonna see more interesting lineups in the future

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    You can’t congratulate hono without insulting Hikaru ? Also there must be something wrong with you as Hikaru doesn’t fit that stereotype you rage about when it comes to nogi centres. keep it cute or moving.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I was gonna say how happy I was to see a positive comment from them but then I saw the last part and retracted my thanks lmao

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    Habu sold out in the 3rd round along with Yui K., Rena, and Rei.
    This is how sales were:
    Sold out in 2nd round: Hono, Morita, Risa, Sugai, Rika
    Sold out in 3rd round: Habu, Rena, Rei, Yui K.
    In 4th: Koike, Ten
    In 6th: Matsuri, Karin
    18/30: Kira
    10/30: Inori
    8/30: Seki
    6/30: Akane
    5/30: Yui T.
    1/30: Aoi, Uemura
    0/30: Fuyuka, Akiho, Marino, Ozeki, Endo

• Like Like x 1
  15. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Lol the one shouldnt be in Saku8 is yamazaki ten, not Habu (fyi she is the 8th fastest seller) . S&f pushed Ozono out of saku8 because clearly they are pushing yamazaki so hard & need Habu for public recogniion - dont forget she is a model and do some game streaming right?

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I understand why Ten is pushed tho. She's young and one of the potentials. Not to mention she's good at performing. It implies again why sales aren't the only thing looked at. Ten may not be as popular as Risa or Rika but she is the first 2ki member to actually get an individual job. The sales for 2nd single can't be conclusive because majority of fans didn't wanna participate in the meguri. With this new changes, you will see how sales will change again. I think these members were chosen due to the kind of song they will perform.

• Agree Agree x 5
  17. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    But Ten is also a model & got many outside jobs (variety & drama). As far as I see it, she's a successful push. If we go only by sale then Masumoto would be in it instead of Takemoto

• Agree Agree x 6
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Hopefully mngmnt is not gonna go with HS selling or some girls will never have this particular chance to improve those numbers.

I'm not exactly happy, but Hono is a good choice. She was ready for it since Sajin times
    I hope the feeling we got from the teaser will be the same for the real thing though, because this senbatsu is kinda... different from what I expected.

We'll probably see it at the Arena Tour

Unpopular opinion, but whatever, I always considered Risa a weak performer and having Rika on Saku8 and Karin out didn't exactly scream "amazing performance" to me, but I guess we'll see. If I'm right, I'll just wait for the next BacksLive which, once again, will be lit

at least no sheep are to be seen... yet[hehe]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Congratulations Honosu. I didn’t expect her to get center this fast but it’s deserving. With gigs, the incoming ptb and now center position, Honosu is really having a good ride. A small let down to see Karin in 3rd row as she’s currently my favorite Sakura’s performer but I’m not worried, she’ll be back in no time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Honestly this. You guys need to stop treating the meguri numbers as a bible. These charts are compiled by FANS like myself and are not officially announced numbers. It's based on unavailable slots on Fortune music. Who knows if mgmt gives less tickets per slots for certain members? We don't know the full story. Meguri/HS slots is inferring the data, not the solid data.

They obviously matter a lot, but even dating back to AKB, managements have never arranged senbatsu members based solely on HS/meguri/SSK. Outside jobs and public recognition/popularity matter a lot too.

Chuukemon was highly praised in BACKS LIVE, she gets a decent amount of outside TV Jobs, that's why she got senbatsu. Similar to Hinachima in Nogi, she's gotten a lot of outside jobs and is getting increasing public popularity so she got senbatsu. During meguri yesterday she has a really long line compared to members who sold out way earlier.

Look at the full picture guys. Stop obsessing over the damn charts

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2