Single Sakurazaka46 3rd Single [Nagaredama] (2021/10/13)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by heatsignature, Aug 7, 2021.

1. irex

irex Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 5
  2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    OMG the Red Army is advancing...

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

So, the "Idols who don't smile" finally came back? (Either that or "Very serious runway models walking on a scorched terrain"). :awesome:

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    ? they didn’t smile for the last 2 group profile pics either

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

They look far more serious on this one.

6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    As long as it's a "we're cool glamorous fashion models" and not a "we have to act edgy to get back those keya fans" I'm fine with that.

I guess song will be cool-style. Maybe sexy too? I would like something like "Barrette" , love that song, or AKB's heart ereki. It would suit Honosu very well. I think it would be good if it's more mature oriented and not a "teens against adults" mess which would be so out of place.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Concept photo has absolutely blown me away, I hope the single does just the same, the girls look phenomenal!! :banana:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Man, that's a hella good photo.

EDIT: I wish there was a higher res photo, but it doesn't look too bad blown up as a 3440x1440 wallpaper.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
  9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

This gets me more excited.
    I don't even know what to say :corr:
    They'll killing it!!!

10. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The red triangle is so cool, I would love it to be the official one of the group.

• Like Like x 3
  11. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

True!! Please make it official and time to concrete the colour of the group and direction. It make me excited for this single!!

12. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

This is so pretty ö.ö
    I like how it exudes drama. If the single just sounds a bit like this picture looks like, I'll be very happy.
    (And of course, everyone is walking forward with that super serious expression, while Habu is just ... super model [hehe])

• Like Like x 1
  13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

It'd be so cool if all of them had Habu's pose...save that for a future single!

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    If they did that would be a Nobody remake lol
    Nice pics and nice triangle, it's going straight on my pc as soon as I'm back to work
    and, somehow, it suits Hono very well :chuffed:

15. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Any idea when we may be able to hear the new song (I am expecting this at a date before the official release, no?)

@SteCola
    1. True Keya fans my friend are supporting Sakurazaka46 now. This is the closest thing to that PHENOMENAL group. And based on this "preview" pic, the DNA is still there...
    2. The new song could be sexy as well, the image does not exclude the possibility. But Barrette? Oh pls no! Miona was my Nogizaka oshi but that song was one of their worst (pure decadent 70s) and with a MV as cheesy and superficial as it could get. And in any case, let's not connect 2021 with songs and imagery of 10 years ago, things have changed don't you think?
    3. Regarding the "teens vs adults" concept that was so dominant about Keyakizaka, it was the embodiment of the "Boku" concept that Takahiro sensei was speaking about so many times. And that concept was unique as far as idols are concerned and so amazingly expressed by those 21 "crude" and awkward kids.

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Rev4

Rev4 Member

They hope 1st Arena Tour will set the foundation for this group. Two singles didn't clearly define their style. It was a mix of cool, romance and fluffy songs which is a good and safe starter pack from a business standpoint.

I hope they get more bold and eventually abandon safe romance and fluffy coupling tracks for something that really defines Sakurazaka. It's up to Aki-P to push that button for this group.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

The song would be played on recomen this Monday , the 23rd of August

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    That photo is making me so excited for the single. Finally a new color scheme, I have high hopes for the album covers too.

19. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Nagaredama is different from Keyaki and probably my favorite song of Sakurazaka. If they can keep it on this level with coupling tracks it would be great. I prefer bold songs over playing it safe with romance, fluffy songs along with Nogi type songs.

This song feels like their group colour is already determined red.
    The emblem on their summer uniform has coloured red in the lower corner where it was blank for previous two singles.
    https://twitter.com/tanakadaisuke18/status/1428717102475616259?s=19

Mngmt has been hinted at red since W-keya Fes 1st Day and then this group photo for third single has red triangle like it's overdue to be red but they are holding back the announcement.

Ban and now Nagaredama are up to great start from Nobody's Fault which was a bit of disappointment.

The MV for Nobody's Fault expressed the Keyaki rights are taking away from them and they should burn Keyaki books and reset the history. It was the transition from Keyaki to Saku which was hard to accept, but the sakura tree was planted.

With Ban the sakura tree was determined to grow and the members were lying down on the ground and were ready to bloom.

With Nagaredama they are taking the next step. Can't wait to see the MV!

I also hope this single will have a Backs song and three unit/solo tracks for the revolution of the group. Wishful thinking, but it would be more fair to other members who wants to feel they are contributing to this group.

One main track and two coupling tracks are enough for quality. I feel the other coupling tracks have been fillers and nothing but wasted space for unit/solo tracks. At least what 2nd single felt where I only ended up to like Ban and Omotta.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    frankly speaking …the song sounds like a bside. it’s fun just not aside quality I fear

@Rev4 their group colour(s) is pink & white

Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1