1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Sakurazaka46 BACKS LIVE!! [2021.06.16-18]

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by heatsignature, Jun 3, 2021.

1. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Official Website

Sakurazaka46 will be holding a live for 3rd Row members titled "BACKS LIVE!!"

Meaning behind the title (from @sakuzakacentral):

In rugby, the eight forward players open up a chance at the front and the back players work to get points from behind which is something vital in attacking.

The name has the meaning of hoping that 3rd row could be Sakurazaka46's point getter, vigilantly aiming for an opportunity and scoring a goal.

Dates are June 16th-18th, 2021 at the MAIHAMA Amphitheater.

There will be an official livestream, details will be forthcoming.

[​IMG]

Tagline: 私たちで、櫻坂46を、強くする (We will make Sakurazaka46 stronger)

• Winner Winner x 3
  2. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Looking forward to new breakthroughs for less prominently featured members. It's very interesting to see how the new formations and centers will fare, especially considering that this time 17 members are participating, but senbatsu originally consisted of 13-14 people.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    This is great, a lot of the members I really like or would like to see a bit more of will be in this and it's nice to see them being given some exposure and the opportunity to show what they can do.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Thanks for making this thread.

So who here's grabbing tickets. I know I am once they make it available for general sales

5. heatsignature

Buying the online tickets as soon as they go up! Hoping that they have Fanclub goodies :D Excited to see the merch too!

6. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    Not sure if it means anything, but the official website is highlighting Uemura, Matsuda and Rena. I’m not sure if they are planning to do the same with the other members in the next few days, or if these 3 are going to be the 3 centers.

• Like Like x 1
  7. heatsignature

Thanks for bringing it up! Looks like it's the first batch of teaser image for the concert

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Black is also back... I like that...

9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    So good!!!
    Where can we buy the tickets?
    I saw some images on twitter with the prices but not links

I'm so happy this is is happening. I hope they make teasers for other members as well and merch too.. even though I can't buy it lol

10. heatsignature

There are several options according to the Sakurazaka Website. I believe the ZAIKO tickets are the ones that do not require a VPN.

We made a tutorial for purchasing tickets from ZAIKO on SakuzakaCentral here :)

Also the Live Goods are available for sale! The rock band theme is super cool!

[​IMG]

You will need a proxy to purchase the items, but you can find everything here.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    Ozeki won't be attending unfortunately.

12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you so much for the info @heatsignature
    :worthy:

I read about Ozeki.. I'm sad, but if her health situation is this serious, taking time off is for the better.
    Hopefully she'll be back full force soon

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I've just checked Zaiko, they are not selling the online tickets yet. I believe it will become available tomorrow (6/5(土)12:00~) at the same time as general audience tickets.

14. Riri

Riri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    does this mean that only 3rd row members from this single are going to perform or members that are out of the senbatsu as well?
    i guess it's only senbatsu 3rd row

15. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    All non-Saku8 members will perform except for Ozeki

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

17. Riri

Riri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    They all look so good

[Three images that were 3072 x 1920 were deleted. 3072 pixels is over four times the limit of 750]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yep! They are broadcasting all three days, so be sure to grab a ticket if you are interested!

19. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Wound up buying a ticket for each date, but the times really don’t work for me at all with it being super early morning here during the work week. I was thinking I’d be able to have the replay on in the background while working, but then I remembered it was Stagecrowd that has replays, not Zaiko. Hard to keep these streaming services I use for Sakamichi groups straight.

Oh well, happy to show support for some of my absolute favorite members however I can and I can probably catch the closing stretch of these shows without messing up my work day -too- badly.

20. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Uhm, folks. I went to Zaiko as per usual, which has worked fine so far. This time they're asking for a Japanese (+81) phone number. Any idea on how to circumvent this?
    upd.
    Never mind, it turns out they don't send anything. I used the first free sms service that came up on Google and it worked just fine. Bye-bye 9555 yen.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021