1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Sakurazaka46 BACKS LIVE!! [2021.06.16-18]

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by heatsignature, Jun 3, 2021.

1. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Inoue is such a ray of light, you simply need to support her.

edit: Also really happy for Hikari getting the last exit/bow again. I’m hoping these lives serve as a big boost for all of these members since they’re all great, but especially so for Hikari. They could really help her to continue to break out of her shell and grow more popular.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Tomorrow's her day for sure, don't worry

3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

They showed amazing performances today too. Fuuchan BAN was so thrilling!! I'm amazed how these members, both 1ki and 2ki, have grown from these girls who were not sure of themselves to these confident performers. The show will leave you with your mouth agape. It was brilliant

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Takemoto centering SoreAi was also new since Hikari centered yesterday!

So now all we are missing is Inori’s center song

5. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Of course, my mistake. I was editing it in a hurry during Naze koi or something :lol:

6. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    I wasn't able to watch today's performance, but I saw some videos, and it was nice to see more girls centering different songs. I also liked that more girls did solo dances in the dance track before Blue Moon Kiss. These concerts have been a huge success. I wonder if we will be getting some big announcement tomorrow (new single?).

ETA: I liked that they ended the concert with Buddies. I feel Kira's happiness has given the song new life. It feels like a song that has the potential to become an awesome concert-ending song.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Thank you for the recap, everyone! I really would have liked to have seen the changed centers perform, I'm sure it was amazing. I'll be picking up a ticket for tonight's show.

@iroiroiro I don't know if they'd announce a new single without the rest of the group being on stage for all of them to share in the news, but I wouldn't mind seeing a Backs specific release.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. heatsignature

Agreed, I saw several people float about the idea that a new single will be performed tomorrow, but I would much rather the focus be on the Backs Members.

Like having the Sakura Eight members come on the stage in front of the other members who just worked their butts off for three days feels like… bad timing :^^;: I love them of course, but I would rather them perform a Backs-only coupling track instead of a new title track with S8.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I think after this, if we are going on with Saku8 stuff, Backs will have at least 1 song, which is still too little, but it's a start.
    Hopefully tomorrow it will be the day.
    Wild idea.. what if Inori didn't center any song yet because she's the center for the new song?

Also, I hope they make at least something with this event.
    If it will become a repeated concert like Unders Lives, it would be great to have a Backs Liners Live 2021 dvd, where everything started.
    I would buy it lol

It seems some japanese fan spotted both Yone :cry2:and Riko:cry2: at the BL and I hope it's true.
    I'm so happy people are reacting so well to them, you have no idea

• Like Like x 2
  10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

It seems the others were there to watch. This is kinda just them lol. Going all wild lmao

https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1405525841946152968?s=19

I wouldn't have a problem with Saku8 coming up to join them tomorrow. It's a backs live but they are all in this together. Having said that, I doubt there wld be a 3rd single surprise performance lol. Maybe an announcement of sort but I hardly can guess anything when it comes to S&F's decisions with Sakuzaka. They are so vague with them so I'm keeping my expectations low tomorrow

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    Not perform. What I meant is that they may make an announcement about a new single. Either during the MC segment, or by having the announcement appear on a screen.

12. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    I think they said that every member will center at least 1 song, so Inori should get her song tomorrow.

I actually hope they ditch the Sakura8 system. All the comments I read on twitter are about how horrible that system is. There's absolutely no reason to have the same front 2 rows in every song. But I agree, this concert certainly deserves a DVD.

I read that Sato Shiori was also there. And the Sakura 8 members who were there were also very excited with the performance.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's my search link for Day2 (I searched ["backs live" 櫻坂 day2]:
    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query="backs+live"+櫻坂+day2

Here's Hikari's Nobody's Fault, preceded by the beginning of the show, for a nine-minute video:

mod edit: video removed by the uploader

Oh, my goodness, was Kira fine doing Buddies. Not the sharp, perfect dancing of Ten-chan, but so happy, and so Kira-esque. And her singing was better than I've ever heard it, myself:

mod edit: same as above, furthermore paid content so therefore not allowed anyway

This group. So good from top to bottom -- or should I say "side to side"? I still think the front three were a good choice to start with, and that Karin is the best of all, but the talent and presence here are just amazing, throughout the group.

She's a late bloomer because (a) she's 22 and (b) she hasn't gained the popularity I have expected since she started. It's true she has seemed unusually nervous and awkward, but that is beginning to pass. I've always thought she was quite beautiful (those eyes!), and her dancing is very good.

I had never really been a fan of Aoi. But now she seems to be blossoming as a performer in every way, from personality to dance, singing and presence. Some of us just take a while to get going.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @iroiroiro yeah, Inori probably will center another song, but it's a good dream to dream lol
    Inori is one of those idols who have both kakkoi and cute, playful side and she's gathering a lot of support.. at least around people I'm talking to; so I won't be surprised if she gets this kind of push.

Also, Runa got a solo song in her first Nogi concert, we have no soloist right now... Inori should get that chance.

I agree with everything you wrote. Saku8 has been a cool experiment, but it can't last like this for long.
    I like the 3 different centers idea, but 1 song each should be enough and since I'm a die-hard shinkisei fan, I'd like to have 1 song for generation like Nogi does. Plus Backs Liners song... and at this point, a more significant change in Saku 8.
    Problem is.. I think Hikaru, Ten and Karin did an amazing job so far and I'd keep them on Saku8, but at the same time I would never let go Pon, and mngmnt would never remove Risa and Yuuka, so, shifting spots are pretty much limited.
    We'll see what will happen with 3rd single (hopefulli at least the sheep will be gone lol)

@ukifune I keep forgetting Hikari's real age. For me is 16 or 17 and that is that. lol
    But I just saw the 2 versions of BAN and she looks stunning (like every other member) but also very classic and stage-ish. The fastest way to make her destroy her shell is giving her one of the centers position. She'd do good and it would help her a lot.

Speaking of stunning, Marino and Rei just killed me. I fear both me and @Philosophy Senpai will need a lot of time to recover from tomorrow show... or suvive it [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    Hikari was great in the dance track too: mod edit: video removed, it's a pay per view stream (I'm not sure if we can post videos, but I saw that others have already been posted, so I guessed it's safe, if not I will delete). I have only seen some videos from Day 2 so I don't have a good picture of what happened, but on Day 1, Rena was the stand out performance for me, probably because I haven't paid much attention to her until now, despite her popularity.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2021
  16. heatsignature

I wasn't specifically responding to your comment, many folks on Twitter were pitching the idea there.

Also be careful about double posting, use the quote feature instead or else a mod will edit it.

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I think videos too will be removed since it's paying content still... but I write this while I'm watching them so... [hehe]

Anyway.... I'm dying! lol
    I don't know if they are more cute, more beautiful or more amazing. I'm literally overwhelmed.
    I love Buddies, probably one of my fave Sakura songs so far, but Kira's version is so freaking CUTE! She's absolutely not polished and sharp in her moves like Ten is, but she just makes you happy lol I don't know how to explain it, but this is the same feeling I got when I discovered AKB years ago. So nice!

Also, I may be the minority here, but I feel some songs are better suited for them then Saku8. For example, Rena's Blue moon kiss will end on my Playlist for sure. A song I could never stand, yet it's just perfect for her.
    Who would have thought?

Also, Hikari/Rena couple works more than Risa/Hikaru ever did.

I'm truly impressed, and happy and impressed and happy...lol

So much I best close the forum or I'm just gonna spam everything that comes to mind while I keep watching

:inlove:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A few comments from Japanese matome (="compilation") sites:

-- Fuu-chan "overwhelming" centering BAN. "Fuu-chan" was trending #10 on Japanese Twitter. Apparently Habu was trending after Day1.
    -- comment on Day1 said there was still a comparatively high proportion of female fans in the audience, as there was for Keyakizaka.
    -- reported in the staff seating section (関係者席): Yone-san, Satoshi, Matsudaira. Lots of comment on Yone-san. A couple of people thought Yone-san should come back and do Microscope.
    --
    In Message, Uemuu apparently says "Yukka, Yuipon, Ten-chan, Karin-chan, Run-chan and Hono-chan" were there in the staff section, too.
    -- "Management is keeping Sakurazaka's 'secret weapon' Inoue for the final day."
    -- Hikari apparently posted a long and moving Message talking about being given the chance to centre Nobody's Fault and saying that she knew she seemed young to people but wanted to get stronger.
    -- Some comments that Onuma was showing herself to be Techi's successor.

@Dill -- I'm posting videos only from YouTube, expecting that management will take YouTube posts down when they want to, as usual. So far, the few videos available could be thought of as advertising for Day3 and the BD (I trust there'll be one).

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  19. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    day 1 already great
    day 2 more better

great to see the member can pick the song that they wanted and comfortable to perform with so we can see every center perform 100% :1st:

20. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Indeed, my friend, I feel broken. I just completed watching your videos and your comments and i just can't keep silent before watching the real thing myself tomorrow in about 12 hours from now.

Of course I was heartbroken with Fuu-chan and her performance, both during BAN and the dance track. However the feeling that was even more overwhelming was that she and all 1st gen were solemn and confident presenses that were supporting, reassuring and soothing all younger girls. Calm and mellow like good old wine.

Akiho was a big surprise but no larger than all the rest of the 2.5 gens. She was simply exerting a somewhat larger strength in the form of mania and a primitive dominant feminine power. She has reached the levels of being seductive, not a girl but a woman, a woman huntress. She apparently grasped the opportunity tooth and nails and won the day. But she is far from being compared with Tecchi, she is so different and has just started to prove herself. Where she can reach only time can tell (and opportunities given).

Marino has established a definite profile of being cool and smug and I like it. If she builds on it she will create an interesting persona. With keeping the lowest profile of all she seems to keep her secrets behind her young age with the promise to unfold them in due time as she grows older. I keep an eye on her and I hope much more people will do the same from now on.

Endou-chan was an apocalypse. Finally the cocoon has fallen and the butterfly flies! Her eyes were penetrating the lens and pierced through my heart, but her scrunching of her eyebrows was cute as hell! Another big win for Sakurazaka.

Renaa is the group's beauty of renaissance proportions and Rei's sweaty chest was the "single image that had spoken thousands of words" about the effort and passion of the girls.

Finally... Haven't you noticed that it was not Kira singing "Buddies"...? It was a creature with trasparent crystalline face and body. The only thing visible was a shining, innocent soul. Kira got me teary eyes!

P.S. One thing which is also amazing is that: As far as I'm around, I don't remember the Keyaki/Sakura forums to be so joyfull and enthusiastic as here and now. Even compared with the times of RoK and Tokyo Dome. If there are people from management that are following us here (even if we are a bunch of Japanese and international fanatics of the "core target group"), they should get the message that this group is consisted of 25 equally amazing members, that have bonded with each other and are capable and determined to deliver the very best.

And act accordingly...........

• Like Like x 2