1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sasaki Yukari (Yukarun) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    Yukarun so cute there!
    Only a few weeks until her birthday now, I can't wait to see her birthday show

Also reading this thread made me remember to check her google+ and errrm.... there's quite a few interesting off shots from her shoot for the election book/weekly playboy preview I see :awesome:

2. Cloudeskies

Cloudeskies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Presenting cases of our poor Yuka T_T
    Credits to jigsawpuzzle-san @ tumblr
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Thanks for the updates! =D
    The first story is kinda funny, a little bit embarrassing, but it happens with anyone, it even happened with me a few times, when I thought someone was talking to me when actually it was with someone behind me.
    The second story isn't that bad also, almost kinda expected, because Paruru is so so popular, that it would have happened with most girls, unless it was a girl more popular than Paruru herself.
    But the third story was pretty sad, I think! I feel sorry for her! I like her "loner" style and empathize with her because similar things happened with me! I root for her a lot!!! I was checking her G+ and was very happy to see that her posts have lots of likes, around 1500! Not the most popular, but higher than many girls!
    And, by the way, I don't want to be direspectful, but checking a few pictures of her... She has an amazing body! Must be because she likes sports?

Ganbatte, Yukarun!!! :chuffed:

4. Cloudeskies

Cloudeskies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Yay~ another fan~ ^_^
    Nice to meet ya
    Hahaha the 1st one happens to me kinda quite often sometimes~ =(
    Well, there's a reason behind her loner character.
    She was bullied in the past and her self confidence isn't there.
    But I believe she's getting better now~
    To be honest I feel the switch to team 4 really really suited yuka~ she seems to interact with more members like Riorin, mion, komi (komi even kissed yuka~), yuiri and more~
    I hope she's open up even more~ and still waiting for her 1st AKBingo appearance~

Ehh, yupps yukarun definitely has a good figure~
    I Dunno if she does sports much but I remember from her g+ she did say she joined soft tennis in the past. Also she's likes soccer(as you can see from her g+ during the world cup period)
    Yukarun kinda also plays games too~
    Like the akb music game~

5. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

She's kinda doing this on purpose though right? I mean playing up the pitiful thing to fish for votes because IMO a lot of fans like the loner girl types who don't really fit in. (One of the main reasons why I like Rena Matsui, lol) I mean she ranked 47... which is kinda shocking IMO... so she must be doing something right. Also... I remember the vid when Hilary, Miyupon and Yukarun got promoted... that was the Budokan concert IIRC... don't remember Karen running towards them. Also, also... I cheered like crazy when Yukarun beat Paruru at the Janken. :banana:

6. Cloudeskies

Cloudeskies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Ehh, you're really nasty with words for sure with your 2nd sentence there. (About playing a pitiful character just fish fans)
    Well, its definitely not playing up the pitiful role but still its exaggerated a bit, and usually this kinda things are not really noticed or said out, so definitely some of it will definitely be blown up.
    Yukarun has been kinda the loner type, if you see her G+ since quite sometime ago, she's usually with only with people she's really close with like Pon-chan, Hira and a few others. Also, if you see some of the old Hirari's vids, sometimes you'll spot her fiddling with her phone~ But now i think she's better when was moved to team 4.
    About how she got ranked, i feel its her interaction with fans in G+ if you see in just one post she'll comment a lot~ ^_^ She even discuss about world cup and now even the AKB music game on the phone~ There's a lot else to factor in too! Stuffs like handshake events, and her Weekly Vlogs!
    For handshake events, though i haven't been to one and still looking for live accounts of going for her handshake event but i believe it must be pleasant. And if you'd like, do watch her vlogs, sometimes she does things like asking for things that fans would like here to say. i believe it helps also, seeing that some of the members are starting to do it too like Riorin and Ponchan which i think its great! Sadly, i'm still waiting for a guest in her Vlog (other than Moka)

7. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ I don't think it is nasty to think such... even if she was bullied... IMHO an idol will play the pitiful character to fish votes... IMO to not think such is possible is to be naive. For Yukarun to just sit there and pretty much take abuse from Ariyoshi like that while other members are basically laughing at him calling you pitiful... what is the purpose of that if not to play up her pitiful character? It is not like that other show in which the tone was serious when she was discussing being bullied in school. They are purposefully playing her pitiful character up for laughs this time... this IMO is undeniable... so forgive me if I am reacting to her situation with skepticism this time. Anyway... never mind... I leave this thread back to you. *bows*

8. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Idols play up their character all the time, especially in variety shows like Ariyoshi. I'm sure many will find her "pitiful" image very endearing and may turn into fans lol

Tomu posted a picture of Yukarun and her... I find this pair, along with Yukarun and Miyupon, to be cute (and 2-shot pictures of them are rare!)
    [​IMG]

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think she meant after the concert itself? The stage design was kinda hard for anyone to run from a point to another, so yeah. :^^;:

I feel kinda bad for her for the new year's thing. :(

But yeah, she ranked pretty high and out of the blue, almost catching up to Tano, so... not everything goes wrong for her. :^^;:

10. CCVC

CCVC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    I begin to like Yukarun more, more deeply.
    Because she isn't very famous so I like her, i don't like famous idols

11. rick48

rick48 Kenkyuusei

She posted a long video on her G+ today and seemed to get emotional. Anyone have an idea what she was speaking about?

12. CCVC

CCVC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    [​IMG]
    Yukarun blew cake today, but that cake is not for her

13. Cloudeskies

Cloudeskies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    ^
    Ehh, i
    Do watch the recent Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku~ Its a Yukarun special~ ^_^
    She'll challenge different stuffs!
    Thou it feels scripted and stuff~ but its cute~
    There's Ponchan, Hirari and Tano~ 12Gen love <3~

14. Cloudeskies

Cloudeskies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Its my dearest Yukarun's 19th birthday!!
    Happy birthday Yukarun~!:ome:

15. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Happy Birthday Yukarun

16. CCVC

CCVC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Happy Birthday Yukarun
    I hope that she will be more beautiful