Sasaki Yukari (Yukarun) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Yukarun playing with...yukarun [hehe] and about to break her new princessu fragance she's so adorable :inlove:

佐々木優佳里

2. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  3. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    She was just playing along, she don't mean it lol. Plus, I believe the convo coming from that 2ch thread were adulteratededited.

The original post was this:
    https://plus.google.com/105835152133357364264/posts/WA3q1uvXYt2

warning: contains dangerously high amount of marshmallows with some traces of milk flour /slapped

4. Kielize

Kielize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    I hope it doesn't affect her popularity with that...
    Ehh... it was edited?.?

5. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    There are a couple members who I give the benefit of the doubt, Yukarun is one of these girls, she knows how works G+ so I don't believe that she said "I want to fuck this random guy who call me kawaii" all of sudden while other people are writing comments at the same time, there are even a comment of Komiharu in the middle of all the conversation, or at least that's what 2ch say, there are dozens of pics of conversations from 7/8 to 7/30 in theory which isn't strange in Yukarun she always reply to comments and is very active in the social networks, maybe she was joking and was too far? maybe is a real friend? don't know but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt
    Anyway this can be the end for her since she doesn't have a push from managers, she ranked just thanks to the fans, and they voted for her because she's one of the most faithful members towards her fans and I think the rank was really deserved but who knows, the last member who slept with a wota won a 'senkyo

6. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

Hopefully Yukarun was able to spend and enjoy this New Year with lots of people. Happiness~:chuffed:

7. Kielize

Kielize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
  8. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
  9. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

Thanks for that link, it was really moving and tear jerking
    Though i dont agree with the part about me wanting her body lol xD
    I think she is naive and doesnt want to refuse people due to her past.
    I have supported her from her kenkyuusei days, she was my first oshi in akb, and i will continue to support her now :3
    I hope this wont be the end of her, i will really be upset.

10. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    The rest of the comments are deleted in the pics to pretend to be a conversation between them so probably are just random comments which seems like a "private talk" afterwards, I didn't fall on this from the beginning anyway, don't know why some fans want to destroy this way a good person like Yukarun

11. Kielize

Kielize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    I don't think it'll be the end of her? She'll definitely pick herself up again i believe ^_^
    Well, they're just bored i guess? and creating problems is fun for them?.?

12. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Ice no Kuchizuke ranked 8th in RH2015 !!! congrats to Yukarun and her fans !! plenty of Happiness in 2015 !!!

group photo from Karen's google+

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  13. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Still amazed by how this girl is able to rank 47# in senkyo and now 8# in RH without any push

14. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

^ I know, it's really incredible...:inlove::inlove: congrats Yukarun, I'm so happy that your signature song ranked so high :ome: :ome:

Hopefully this is a sign that she can up her ranking at the SSK...

15. Kielize

Kielize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Hmm... i'm happy to see that the song is ranked so high~ and i hope it stays and she'll rank higher for the sousenkyo~

16. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Happinesu in Reborn's PV

if the video does not show watch the video here

EDIT:
    This girl is just amazing
    (My japanese is bad so pretty much all I get is about the context, take this like grains of sand)
    Yukarun was invited again to Ariyoshi for another challenge, this time was about merits to be the future general manager of AKB after Yuihan I suppose (Nothing of this is official of course is just a game) First challenge was to put cockroaches in your head, second was breathe a cow's breath with a strange gadget (dafuq was that?) and last one was something like make a speech while a snake is biting you, Yukarun won the first but was 2nd in overall, the funny part is that she did the speech with the snake eventhough she had lost already, probably to prove herself she can do it, weeks ago she won all the points for the AKB team in the challenge against HKT, with the power of happiness

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  17. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Ice no Kuchizuke is one of my favorite songs, I love the dance, especially the light jumps.
    I heard it for the first time at the Request Hour 2012 and it was my first time seeing Yukarun too... She was very awkaward/stiff in the performance and I remember thinking : "Who's that girl I don't know doing with kami members?!"
    She made a strong impression and Yukarun is one of my favorites now.

I'm happy the song kind of became a 12th gen song cause I love this gen!

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

So I guess a misunderstanding with somebody that has a name like yours. People thought you announced your graduation lol.

It was Yuka Sasaki from SKE48 who announced her graduation. Not Yukarun.

19. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

^ i'm happy that Yukarun isn't graduating, I was really upset for a while...

20. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

Good.