1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. SQUiD48

SQUiD48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    this is the only way to keep her in the group lol.
    and yeah this is good experience for her so when akip retires she can take over...:hehe:jk

2. sasshinaction

sasshinaction Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    She has so many duties now though :S Her own group. HKT. STU. TV stuff.

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Meaning? :/

I'd love for her to work as a theatre manager cause she has a good eye for that. She's helped make HKT concerts great and so on.

As a kennin member... I don't know.
    Naachan seemed like a great fit because she could benefit a lot from this. Now I feel like Sasshi could overshadow her. :(

Oh, well.
    Will she also be in the final selection on March 19th?

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Is she really kennin or just a kennin manager? I initially thought the Sasshi kennin thing is simply implying double duties as HKT and STU theater manager.

5. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    She is also a kennin member, as she talked how she sucks at teaching choreo.
    Though Sasshi appears maybe twice a year, in the theather, so that is pretty irrelevant.

STU concert's and song/MV's is where the fun actually starts. Man I'd loved to be a fly in that particular meeting.
    How much freedom does she get?

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I want to share my feelings on this announcement.

First i'm really surprised Sasshi accepted this. She is very busy with her individual activities, and yet she does wish to be involved in another 48 sister group. At this point it is charity from her. I really see as something selfless. She could just graduate and focus on her career, but she proceed to accompany the birth of another sister group. I hope she will be serious about this.

Technically it's impossible to manage both AKB, HKT, and STU at the same time. I wouldn't have been shocked if she said Isseki to STU. HKT48 has grown up and can promote themselves on their own. To have all three makes me question how serious Sasshi is about this. Also, a possibility would to decline being a member, manager is more than enough. To take one spot in STU probable single senbatsu, it's not gonna be seen as positive.

I had no intention to follow STU, but now they got my interest. I wonder how it will turn out.

7. tkmntoastie

tkmntoastie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I will say that there is a good chance it could end up as an NGT-type situation, however in this case Naachan is not a transfer member but also a kennin. Sasshi could potentially be in a Yukirin situation where she will not be physically promoting with the members as such, like she won't be a part of the bulk of the performances and stage shows, that will be Naachan's duty. Instead, she'll most likely be bringing PR to the group and she also has her managerial duties to talk things out with the big guys at AKS and the record label. Naachan could still be seen as the Kitarie figure in that she's the main one looking after the STU kids, while Sasshi works in the background in a sense. However, if STU does original songs then both will be front row members with the ace members who get pushed. Of course, this all ultimately depends on how management decides upon how things go -_-

That said, it's going to be a lot of work for both Sasshi and Naachan, Sasshi even more so because she's essentially running (and occasionally sailing) around a good part of Japan at this rate.

8. Rurouni

Yes, I read the news and she is indeed also a kennin member. Personally I don't really have an issue with Sasshi being a kennin could overshadow Naachan. Actually this should be good for Naachan since she can work more closely with Sasshi and probably get closer to the managerial side of 48G. I can only see a win here for Naachan. As for Sasshi, well, I think she is more interested in the managerial side of it. I don't think she should become a member, but, well, the boss wanted it.

Probably someone with a better knowledge of Japanese language can tell whether she was asked to become a manager or a kennin? Either she was asked to become the manager but as an exchange she also want to become a member or the other way around?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

If she said she wanted more control, it makes sense that they offered the kennin and she said "Fine, but I'll manage as well"

10. Rurouni

Sasshi's phone call on ANN 170222

(link)

11. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    So, has anybody watched last Konkura?
    :XD:
    Sorry.

12. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

With this I kind of wonder, who is Sasshi sent to raise, Nana or STU. If I really have to choose I think it is Nana.

13. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The biggest winner in this is Naachan :1st:

Personally, the only thing I can hope for is that Sasshi isn't prone to motion sickness lol

14. Panzeridolspower

Panzeridolspower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    whit her new job she is more busy than the prime minister now ahah . :D

15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

after re-listening phone call...

basically, Sasshi was offered a kennin manager position, but she accepted it only with condition that she'll be a member too and perform with others as well, because she won't understand the situation without sharing the sweat with members.

did anyone notice a cameraman at the beginning? we'll probably see this ANN in the future STU(AKB?) documentary [hehe]

16. yozha92

yozha92 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    wow the amount of hate in STU48's thread is high, i laugh at every single hate/critiques towards Sasshi, its like she's trying to stole Nacchan's shine?
    guys really hahaha

Looking foward to STU48, Please let Sasshi centered their first single LMAO

17. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sasshi's condition was similiar to what made her a HKT manager too. Being on the front line and being able to communicate to the staff improves the communication between the 2 departments.

Though she'll be ultra busy, I hope Sasshi will be able to help Naachan. At least guide her with how

I wonder how is Sasshi gonna provide opportunities for the gals in her own idol group since now she got 2 other branches to oversee too.

Interesting buildup ....yesterday was really a day full of stuff lol :)

18. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    so, basically being a sassy oshi just keeps getting better and better everyday:^O^:

19. yozha92

yozha92 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    as a silent reader of this thread, i came up just to laugh at the hates comments lol

20. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Don't mind them. It's the same shit every time something involves Sasshihara.