1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Thanks for your help @fatrain !!!
    @afellay Usually, I can understand some sentiment if the event did occur. For example, people call meru fat, people get bore of sasshi because she's everywhere. I'll defend them of course but it really happened so yeah it's still understandable. But to assuming that she's a spotlight hogg-er for me (and it's because of odekake) is not intelligent at all, take example if we're in a class and there is "The Number 1" in class, if you think it logically the amount of spotlight will increase automatically right? The number of people who trust her ability will increase too, it's natural..not something that people should be wondering about. But if people still wandering around then my conclusion is either they just don't care enough to check how do the Number 1 kid get there or they did know but will end up with any reason and assumption they can make to deny that fact.
    I agree with @marioworldakb the thing about sasshi is, what she has done is something that people have to do in the real life. Do not afraid of challenge, be strong, don't let other people words let you down, turn bad thing into a good thing, learn how to change and to adapt for your own good, love your kouhai respect your senpai, there are so many things that I can actually take from her so it's kinda like mutual connection between her and her fans.
    But I kinda think for some (just some of them not all of them I really believe) fans they're seeing AKB as "idol world" people who live in this world must also live to their expectation, you cannot be too strong, you cannot be too dominant, if you're fragile I'll support you, If you're being too honest you might loose us, this is idol world. But sasshi is like the opposite of this and she still get the spotlight , it pisses some people off LOL.
    I actually likes sasshi because of her thread honestly, they way member here support sasshi is beyond fans supporting idol, it's like all of you like her as a person who live her world that happened to be idol world..you all make me believe even if sasshi graduate this thread will always filled with her news (amen), and I also think that is also the reason why she have so many casual fans. She gain their respect

• Like Like x 1
  2. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    earlier this month i went to a handshake event in yokohama and met sasshi for the first time, on my flight home i had the book on my ipad, setup a playlist and kept ordering asahis, and oh man, the book hit me more that the first time i read it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I'm an example of a non-idol fan that likes Sasshi (nothing against idols but it's not my core interest). I liked AKB48 as a musical artist but hadn't had interest in it until I knew Sasshi. And probably I'll follow her after she graduates and while she's in the media. As you said, her world happened to be the idol world, so I'm here. :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I mean I would love to buy the actual book and read the original Japanese text, then I would read the English translation again. XD

And some day I will go to Japan and have her sign a signature on it cuz I will tell my children about a great come back story of a person's failure and success.

Yes, my friend.
    Sasshi is such an outlier, you can't even or know how to measure her by using normal idol standards. She is going way beyond the chart and so unpredictable, it makes you ponder what her next chapter will be in life. It's so fun just by watching her journey through it. And for those who are trapped inside the box of the "idol world" measuring her existence with the kind of limited standard, won't ever see or understand this humanistic side of Sasshi.

Humbucker senpai, I thought you were just a Rika-hime fan but then I just notice your oshimen is Sasshi lmao

• Like Like x 1
  5. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Haha alot of the Sasshi oshi has a second oshimem. Fatrain and Humbucker are onto the Rikahime, Tokidoki I have no clue. I racked up Harutan and Meru last couple of years and Matsumoto Hinata is not that far behind.

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    hahaha, you mean everyone has 2nd3rd4th oshis and so on lol. If I had to finish my kami-7 signature post, I would put Sasshi next to Yuihan and Kitarie beside Paru <3

But I'm too lazy and I suck with photoshop XD

7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yes my oshimen is Mayuyu but there are two particular things I'd like to say in praise of Sasshi, Firstly when I started to get into Jpop girl bands I felt myself heading down the Nogi fan path - but then I suddenly sat up and took notice of Sasshi, and I found her very interesting and entertaining, and then the next thing i knew I'd become a definite 48G follower.

The other is that Sasshi was one of a number of members I met at a 2-shot event last year and of all the girls I met she was definitely the friendliest and warmest, and the only one who took any real interest in me and where I'd travelled from. I'm looking forward to some more Sasshi friendliness next month in Chiba!

• Like Like x 1
  8. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I'm a long time Sasshi fan but I don't like the way Odekake has been heading. The purpose of Odekake is not to keep it going year after year; the purpose of this show is to popularize HKT48 and its members. If that is not being accomplished, then the show should end. If the show cannot survive without Sasshi's corner than let the show end and start a new one. This is not about Sasshi(We all know Sasshi is doing fine and doesn't need a tiny show like Odekake), it is about having a show that promotes HKT48. From this context, I don't understand why Sasshi and gotosan or the shows producers can't weave HKT into Sasshi's corner in a more constructive way. The few times Sasshi had members in studio with her or they had the location out of studio were all great shows. Why not do this every fourth show? Better yet, why not invite a girl or two on every episode to join in on the Sasshi/Gotosan talk segment? More importantly, why is the talk segment about everything under the sky but HKT? Sasshi/Gotosan should be able to keep the focus on HKT and deliver a great show at the same time - If they can't then it is time to change MCs or setup a new show altogether. The Bananaman are doing an excellent job promoting Nogi46 such that Nogi might overtake AKB in the next few years. HKT needs and deserves the same.

Not on the side of Sasshi haters, but Odekake is clearly going off track.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ I understand your point, but as I said, I'm primarily a fan of Sasshi than idols, so I do like Sasshi's and Goto-san's segment as it is (have no problems if other members participate tho) and I'll probably stop watching it if they change the MCs ... (I'm not going far in this.) Maybe it's better to discuss this at Odekake's or HKT's thread than Sasshi's? :flower:
    It's strange, I found funny videos of this comedian girl on YT (Nakai Rika) but she was actually an idol too ... lol (Just joking, I knew about her when Sasshi imitated her at SSK concert)
    But yes, my oshimen always was Hirasawa Yui Sasshi!

[Edit] Fixing too many grammar errors. =P

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Yahoo top news about STU kennins
    http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170223-00000301-oric-ent

hohZXzd.jpg

and other news
    ==========

will HKT and STU make a Southern Alliance? [hehe]

VnPG9gw.jpg

=========

Sasshi ranked in some random "Celebrity that you want to root for you" ranking again
    what's interesting in it, is that it targeted 730 females in their 10's-30's and Sasshi placed 6th - highest female ranker and they've used a promo picture of Bagutte Iijan for the article instead of higher ranked celebrities!

https://e-talentbank.co.jp/news/29345/

there was also an article, based on that ranking, about the rise of Sasshi's popularity, when she ranks next to Arashi members, Nakai Masahiro and is basically surrounded by Johnnies in that ranking.

and another article pointing out an increase of Sasshi's titles with her manager kennin to STU in addition to her other unprecedented achievements.

==========

today HKT performed Bagutte Iijan in Music Station
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/835101648041058304
    http://7gogo.jp/tomonaga-mio/14545

C5bbVkgU4AI84fE.jpg C5bge-jUsAA8BoB.jpg C5bge-qUYAAqP0Y.jpg C5bge-yUYAAxibs.jpg o19201440p (1).jpg

looks like there will be a new CM for Nameraka Honpo?
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/835130090014945281

C5b6YmYU4AAdjfM.jpg

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lol please don't say you are lazy! I'm more of a Akiyama Mio type of guy. hahaha oh the K-on days.

lol love the map

Most probably will, both are under Sasshi's division now XD

HKT has the army, STU got the navy!

12. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    at the music station performance looks like they gave up on the maria roll over sasshi, she did a kartwheel this time, i think it came out fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

13. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I fully agree that it'd be sensational if they invite girls to the studio to join the talking segment, or just make those full episodes, like Ariyoshi AKB used to do before ending. And if they found it great, the show might live for another 1-2 years. Maybe a name change can't avoided since Odakake means "going out"...lol

You have a point that the show should promote HKT48 more, but while I don't like it either, popularizing hkt48 is only one of the purposes of the show. I know as fans we don't really need to consider things in the views of business side, but if the ratings are low, the show is gone, and there is unlikely to be a new show, considering the current 46G strong push. HKT will join SKE and NMB, who no longer have any show in Kanto. I hate to see that happens.

14. sasshinaction

sasshinaction Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm selfish- I enjoy Goto and Sasshi chatting about everything and nothing on the couch more than most shows Sasshi appears on where she's bound to comment on some subject or video clip. So I want them to keep on.

15. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I think the key to mending Odekake would be to put the members, Sasshi and Gotosan in the same room/place again. That would keep the focus on HKT while allowing the free interaction of Sasshi and Gotosan.

However, considering Sasshi's current position, I wonder if she will keep doing Odekake? She is too busy. I think she will have to give up somethings. Odekake seems low on her list compared to her other stuff like Konya.

16. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    it'd be nice if we get a hkt vs stu show, like sashikita.

17. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    It was nice to see this show because I also have been to Kiyomizu Temple long ago (before AKB48 even existed). Yes, Sasshi was great and Ishibashi praised her "As expected from a Number 1, you have good intuition."
    Also, we can see how big was (and still is) Koichun to Sasshi in the japanese media. Looking forward to next week.

==========

It's the first time I see the Music Station monitors that guests watch.
    ms_monitors.jpg

18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Sasshi thought up a Showa concept for this tour's goods. looks nice! [hehe]
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/835318305208442881
    https://twitter.com/kyunmao_m99/status/835336857521008640
    https://twitter.com/hkt48_official_/status/835335230097620992

C5elkA-UoAAZPEa.jpg C5e09BQU8AEEkee.jpg

==============

first concert of tour has ended!
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/835457437687697408

C5gkGSEVMAAUypG.jpg C5gkGSKVMAAw8-u.jpg

==========

two AKB 16 gen members - Umemoto Izumi and Maeda Ayaka - admire Sasshi. interesting that Izumi named Sasshi and Okada Nana. she'd probably be very happy to get into STU right now.
    http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/50734217.html

============

from Hana's 755
    https://7gogo.jp/ZY4zFhYFi-5m/3309

6c4b927e-s.jpg

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

20. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

today's Shibuya no Sashiko #11

and yesterday's Ariyoshi Hanseikai

Sasshi's cut from Music Station (170224)

(dead link)

===========

another speculation about annual incomes of idols in some magazine...
    according to it, Sasshi ranked first, as expected, but her income is stated as only 43M yen (~$380k). 7 times less than in a previous guess! :rofl:

http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/50739088.html

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

==========

001_size9.jpg 2d066d7c-s.jpg dff5c6b9-s.jpg 001.jpg c3d7ffd0-s.jpg f69700eb-s.jpg

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 1