Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
  2. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

That's a huge difference.. I guess the real number should be around 100M-120M. She doesn't have too many individual CMs currently and I don't think she has a way to earn 300M last year.

3. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

a continuation of a story between Sasshi and Akarin (NMB)

Akarin tweeted about that story when Sasshi praised her for her Youtube video making efforts.
    Sasshi re-tweeted it and added that thanks to Akarin's promotion of Sasshi's idol group in her Youtube video, a lot of Akarin's fans sent their applications for auditions!

C5WGGgwUMAIKZ5k.jpg

==========

offtopic

4th episode of Abema TV show on how to survive in showbiz. unfortunately, 3rd episode was super boring. it was about luck with palm reader Shimada as "teacher" :/
    as expected, Sasshi's "no NG" stance and the way she uses SNS played a big role in her success on TV!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  4. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ... In the middle of a "Shibuya no Sashiko" marathon right now ... "I still get there" :^^;:
    shibuya.jpg

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lol just reading on the Japanese blogs...people are saying Sasshi is the comparison to Tokugawa Ieyasu. Acchan is Oda Nobunaga. Yuko is Toyotomi Hideyoshi. (Actually I had the same thought too for the longest time but I thought I was just too nerdy about Sengoku Jidai XD) What do you guys think?

6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    and Hirate Yurina is Hitler

7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

these kind of comparisons arise frequently. the comparison is not necessary with Tokugawa, Nobunaga, etc., it may be some other historical figures (for example, Winston Churchill, Hilter, etc)), or modern celebrities (like Sasshi - Nakai), or even fictional characters. for example, characters from Star Wars (Sasshi is Darth Vader, of course)) or Dragon Ball (don't really remember with whom Sasshi was compared most frequently, since I am not familiar with it, but I think it was either currently the strongest character or the weakest/most comical, like Mr Satan))

I don't really like history, so I am not that familiar with historical figures (especially Japanese) to draw comparisons, so I don't know what similarities Tokugawa Ieyasu and Sasshi have, so I can't comment on it, but I think it would be interesting to know.

=============

yesterday's KonKura

http://48videodouga.net/index.php?poste=3928
    http://jp.channel.pandora.tv/channel/video.ptv?ch_userid=themiku&prgid=54588928

=============

new beauty photos
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/836538619812687872
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BRD1mg7Dxmk/

C5v7brzUwAEU-Vb.jpg C5v7bryVAAATilv.jpg C5v7bryU4AAAvSg.jpg 16908093_1828176587447546_5785491698431819776_n.jpg

Sasshi's greatest fan))

1e58a388-s.jpg

with Akiyoshi

de922c1b-s.jpg 6ad51277-s.jpg

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  8. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    "Get you!" for RH2018! [hehe]

9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    That nicely coincided with my lunch break, thanks for the heads-up! Always fun to see Sasshi with her vacuum cleaner :D

10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Always impressed with Sasshi's quick‐wittedness:
    1. She used the vacuum cleaner as a light saber again (what is always funny);
    2. Managed to use it with her newest gag;
    3. At the end she still appealed that the cleaner is silent despite the joke.

11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

today's Showroom

liked how seriously and sharply Sasshi watches performance and analyzes it. she always has some anecdotes and interesting stuff to say about members.
    lol @ Sasshi forgetting lyrics of Get You. I wonder if they'll leave it in DVD. most probably not [hehe]
    didn't know Sasshi liked this song so much she even cried when she first listened it... wow! vote for it in RH and we might get MoMusu to perform it!))
    Itoshisa no Dyson!))
    lol @ the ending. "Akimoto-san already payed the bill". Get You!

MC Dyson))
    C51fG-PUoAET0A5.jpg

12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

13. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I think she's the combination of Nobunaga and Hideyoshi, more likely Hideyoshi.
    -- Grown from nobody to the big boss (Hideyoshi);
    -- Controversial figure (Nobunaga and Hideyoshi);
    -- Revolutionary idealogy (Nobunaga) ;
    -- But still conservative on making decisions (leans to make decisions that fans love instead of new ideas) (Hideyoshi)
    -- Love young cute girls (Hideyoshi). (Sorry Sasshi)

in 2013 some people used to compare her to Ashikaga Takauji , who rebelled against Emperor, lost and expelled from Tokyo, regained power at Kyushu and fought back to conquer Japan again, widely considered as an antagonist by ORTHODOX historians (of course, no longer nowadays..)

---

That's actually a nice story. Sasshi brought her mom to a restaurant for dinner. She's been there with AkiP before so when she made the appointment, she said "I'm Sashihara and I had dinner here with AkiP before.", trying to get some advantage to reserve a table.

It got confirmed immediately and she contacted AkiP to tell him "I mentioned your name to reserve a table for me and my mom at xxx restaurant, sorry about that." AkiP said "no problem, it's alright".

And when they finished the dinner and Sasshi was about to pay, the waiter said "your bill was already paid by Mr. Akimoto." It sounds like AkiP called the restaurant immediately after Sasshi told him that, and paid the bill.

14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Background:

Early 2000's when AKB debuted, the era was deemed the "Idol Sengoku Jidai" because of the Idol industry boom, and each group was fighting for the top idol status.

Mid-15th century, the imperial family was losing power in politics and military control. Major daimyos in Japan started hiring Samurai and build up small kingdoms for themselves during 16th century and they would often fight over land with each other. Thus called "Sengoku Jidai".

The story:

Nobunaga was born in a small rising daimyo family called Oda, and he somehow became the leader of the clan. It wasn't good start since there was civil war inside the clan but eventually he took control. After campaigning battle after battle, he finally unified his home area Owari (Present day Aichi prefecture, where SKE is located). He made a name of himself as a rising daimyo who has the ambition to unify Japan. The first great battle of him was "Battle of Okihazama" beating a stronger daimyo than him. Yet, he was still surrounded by strong opposing daimyos such as Takeda Shingen, Saito Yoshitatsu, Azai Nagamaza, Miyoshi Triumvirate etc. But after campaigning even more battles, Nobunaga managed to hold off Takeda and annexed all the other daimyos area mentioned above. He finally gets recognized as a real threat to major daimyo's. And he also took control of the political power of the imperial family by inserting puppet family heads for them. Laying the foundation from these successes seemed to be a great future ahead for the clan. However, when things were at it's peak, Nobunaga committed suicide because one of his generals betrayed him by setting a huge fire at his castle, and he could not escape. His another loyal general rushed to aid him but he was too late but he managed to defeat the rebellion and became the legitimate successor of the fortunes. His name was Hideyoshi Toyotomi.

Hideyoshi was always a kind of person who often gets overshadowed by Nobunaga and only appear as a second in command. But in times, Hideyoshi shined over Nobunaga with his personality and innovative tactics in battle along with his "monkey" character thus gaining many supporters. With Nobunaga being the head of the body, Hideyoshi are the hands and legs that move the clan together. After Nobunaga's sudden death, the clan under Hideyoshi's banner also built up a even bigger fortune than Nobunaga's era which was left for him, with the newest successful expansion into the Kyushu areas. And now the combine might of control over Nagoya, Osaka. Hideyoshi has truly taken most of the major cities and areas in Japan thus rising the status into "Imperial Regent of Japan". But Hideyoshi grew old and passed away before he can expand even further out of Japan. He gave his crown to his son, at the same time, a person named Tokugawa Ieyasu rose up and seized the seat on the throne. Thus ending the short lived reign of Hideyoshi.

Tokugawa Ieyasu was always a small character in Sengoku Jidai, some say he looks nothing like a daimyo. Not particularly talented nor has a aura of a ruler. But there was something special about him apart from other daimyos. He always worked harder than most of the daimyos, never refused or waste a chance to recruit freelance samurais and retainers. He was a sociable person who made alliances around him and made a lot of good friends especially like Nobunaga. He always co-operated with the Oda clan but he never got famous, except when he was destroyed by Takeda Shingen for desperately protecting Nobunaga's rear with the price of his own home city. He lost everything he built up for years and had to rebuild from scratch. He never gave up and worked even three times harder than before. Participating actively in Nobunaga's successor, Hideoyoshi's campaigns and getting rewarded with more and more lands. Eventually, Tokugawa had built up enough strength for the famous campaign in Japanese history "Battle of Sekigahara". The only remaining opposing force was Ishida Mitsumari who was asked by Hideoyoshi to be the warden for his young son after his death at old age. Hence the battle for Japan's future erupted in a biggest gathering of Samurais in history and ended up Ieyasu just barely winning the fight and seizing his throne from Hideyoshi's son.

After this, the Tokugawa Shogunate was founded. Alas ended the Sengoku Jidai and the legacy of Ieyasu lasted for 268 years.

Maeda Atsuko was debuted in a small rising group called AKB48, and she somehow became the centre and face of the group. Things weren't going AKB's way at first. But after putting out singles after singles, rising on into TV shows and interviews exposure. Then next thing you know, they got their first single on weekly Oricon chart ranked at 1st place "River". They became a hit and was called on Kouhaku for the first time for an idol segment shared with other idol groups on stage. Yet they were still surrounded by strong opposing idol groups such as Morning Musume, idoling!, SMAP, EXILE etc. But after rolling out many classic songs with million sales such as "Beginner", "Everyday Katyusha" and "Flying Get". They finally get recognized as number 1 in the Idol world with the Japan Record Award of the year with that song(Flying Get) and also even winning in the consecutive year with "Manatsu no Sounds Good" . Laying the foundation from these successes seemed to be great future ahead for the group. However, when things were going at it's peak, Maeda decided to graduate and left the fortunes they made with the legitimate successor Oshima Yuko leading the group.

Yuko was always kind of the person who often gets overshadowed by Maeda and only appear as a second in command. But in times, Yuko shined over Maeda with her personality and creativeness inside the group especially with her genki character thus gaining many supporters. With Maeda being the head of the body and leading the group, Yuko are the hands and legs that move the group together. After Maeda's sudden exit, AKB under Yuko's lead also built up a even bigger fortune than Maeda's era which was left for her, with the newest successful expansion into the Kyushu areas (HKT). And now the combine might of groups from SKE(Nagoya), NMB(Osaka), AKB has truly taken most of the major cities and areas in Japan thus rising the status not just "Number 1 Idols" but "National Idols". But Yuko got older and felt that they have achieved almost more than enough than they ever thought of, she started to consider graduation. And at the same time, a person called Sasshihara Rino rose up and seized the seat on the throne. Thus ending the short lived reign of Yuko.

Sashihara was always a small character inside the AKB group, some say she looked nothing like an idol. Not particularily talented nor had any "centre" aura around her. But there was something special about her apart from other members. She always worked harder than most of the members, never refused or waste a chance to be exposed and was a sociable person who made many good friends inside the group. But she never got popular, except when she was destroyed by the infamous scandal event. She lost everything she built up for years and had to restart with the new sister group HKT. She never gave up and worked even three times harder than before. But she did not just care for herself this time but she also helped training and giving advices to younger members because she understands helping others also benefit herself along the way and even in the future. Eventually, HKT has built up enough strength for Sasshi's comeback campaign and pushing her up straight to the centre position of the group.

Though another strong orthodox idol faction namely Watanabe Mayu challenges Sashihara who is currently the top of throne and pulls her down with a bitter sweet victory. But Sashihara don't just gives up there. She regroups her HKT forces and rolls out some of the best single from the group that year "12byou". With appearing in more and more TV shows, CM's and even writing her auto-biography. The next year, Sashihara beats down Mayoyo with overwhelming support, and thus consolidating her throne for the next two years with HKT strong successors such as Haruppi, NakoMiku, Hana-chan and so much more but her only true AKB successor is only Saku-Chan (Yes, I see it happening). With that it marks the greatest come backs in Japanese entertainment history. And her legacy continues on with STU...

Writing this out makes me feel in awe on how history repeats itself and it is 5am should really go to sleep.
    I love history <3

• Like Like x 1
  15. LastTwoThiRD

LastTwoThiRD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Mayuyu is the "daughter" of Yuko at the end of her reign.
    But Sasshi overthrow her at SSK, not like what Yuko had expected. Just like Hideyoshi son got beaten by Tokugawa.

16. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Just like what Yuko mentioned, seems like a strong wind suddenly brazed trough the walls ;)

I can never forget the shock when Mayu was thrid ... leaving Yuko and Sasshi vying for the top. At that moment ... all 3 camera views ( Skapa, Fuji & DVD ) showed Yuko standing up, looking at Sasshi's direction ..... that was an epic for reaction freaks like me ....

I wonder .... who will Sasshi stand up and look at that person ( with that Sasshihara Pride look ) this time :blush:

17. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    That moment was the most epic in all AKB history! Dark horses, AKB needs more of them! ;)

18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

wow, great write up! thanks a lot!
    it seems like the history repeated itself indeed and Idol Sengoku Jidai wasn't just because many idols battled each other, but because key persons had their "prototypes" as well! :blink:

=========

member of idol group Babyraids JAPAN, who appeared in "Idol Kokkai", Takami Nao mentioned Sasshi in group's blog
    "...
    I really like variety, so I learn by watching lots of people on TV.
    Among them, I check every show that Sashihara Rino-sensei appear in.
    Lately, my wish to become like her became very strong, so I started calling her "Sensei".
    I will follow her steps!!!
    First of all, I need to appear on a national TV with her again!!!
    I'll appear in KonKura without a fail!!!
    I plan to do various things in order to achieve that.
    ..."

http://ameblo.jp/babyraids/entry-12252185644.html

00825f3c-s.jpg c8aaa5cb-s.jpg

==========

a video of live event that happened yesterday

87ab6421-s.jpg

and some news about it
    http://www.zakzak.co.jp/entertainment/ent-news/news/20170302/enn1703021455018-n1.htm
    http://netallica.yahoo.co.jp/news/20170301-97119657-dwango
    http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170301-00000327-oric-ent

20170301-00000327-oric-000-4-view.jpg c5bd3424.jpg

=========

preview of Saiaku no Ichinichi

==========

today's HanaTaka

(the link is dead)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Probably Sasshi is the one who might be enjoying being in the group the most. [hehe]
    sasshi_1.jpg sasshi_2.jpg

20. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls