1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Please don't! I'm getting hungry! :lol:
    It seems to be tasty! Hope I can prove it soon.

Great episodes! What was that guest in Wide na Show? Totally off! And lol at Sasshi about her appearance in the manga. :lol:

There goes Sasshi's boyfriend ... Congratulations Hasegawa and Gunma-chan! :)
    Overall I only wish Sasshi doesn't overwork.

2. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

But management worries are not without evidence. Sasshi was the only one to make it over 200k. There is a severe drop in votes after top 2. It's not like those fans will votes for other members if she doesn't participate.

It's up to the other members to step up. Sasshi is the last person blocking members way to the top. 90% of her schedule is solo work.

3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

It's not that easy. Lets take Yokochan for example. She does a show(weekly?) up in Aomori but that doesn't mean much overall in Japan and she puts a lot of effort into her Showrooms. She gets some push by management but far less than other Team8 members. She's been flawless in promoting herself as a dancer and her TV appearances have been as good as the other team8 girls. I don't see how she can step up more than she is doing right now. Management has to invest time pushing these girls to make them popular. Even then some won't be popular and a few girls will self reach the top without much push. But over all, its management that popularizes most of the girls.

4. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I agree that management involvement can make girls popular but thats not by Sasshi's fault. I'm upset that people are implying Sasshihara is at fault for girls not getting more pushes because they use their resources on her. In fact I think she probably gets the least amount of resources for her level of contribution to the group. It's not Sasshi's fault Yokochan isn't getting management to notice her. Even if Sasshi graduated tomorrow Yokochan would be in the same place.

The solution isn't as easy as removing the top ranking members. Sure everyone else gets moved up a spot but those girls don't have the same amount of power/fandom. If Sasshihara and Mayu graduated tomorrow and some other girl manages to win first ssk with only around 100k votes would that be the same? Sure you are rank #1 but you didn't generate the same level as the top members. That's called being a "Big fish in a small pond". It's essentially what management is afraid of. When members leave many of their fans do to, not everyone switches to some other oshimen.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  5. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Whoa I love you for saying that!
    I sometimes got that impression from some people. That the only possible solution for make AKB great is by sasshi step out from it. The question is, if it's true after sasshi's gone then what? There will be a member that suddenly can talk like her? Or maybe there will be lots of girl suddenly gets more attention? In the end the way I think people should see is like this, what do we want for member? Screen time? Talk session on tv? Center? Owning a TV show? Lets say sasshi step out from all of it, which member do you think can replace sasshi's ability instantly. For me no one, that means what? She earns that spot. Earning by doing, and if there are any girl that will gonna be the next, then she has to take it away from her. Snatch it with her talent. Really , I don't expect management come to sasshi's and say: can I take your crown? Because you know it's boring, it's predictable, you should take turn you know. It makes me feel like: if the rules goes like that, why do we need crown anyway.

6. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    bit of messed up situation here, there was a showroom stream including some management members and akb's general manager shinobu and the name of one of hkt's kks tsukiyashi amane was brought up, shinobu then commented live on stream that sashihara told her that particular member had no potential to get popular, wich of course later on amane saw on video and made her cry live on showroom.
    it's a shame that this happened, i think it's incredible shinobu wasn't careful enough.
    would be interesting to see how sassy handles this and how it will affect her relationship with akb's management.
    i really like amane btw.

http://geinolabo.ldblog.jp/archives/5362294.html

7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ more precisely, Sasshi said that Amane has no growth rate (probably based on HS and goods sales, or something else, we don't know the context). I haven't seen Amane's SR live, so I don't know what was written in comments, and why she started crying, but from her comments it didn't look she was crying because of this situation. she said that she was happy because of SSK cheering comments. and the stream before and after that was pretty normal, she didn't seem bothered by it.

I don't think Sasshi will "handle" it in any way, because nothing extraordinary happened - just a fuck up from camera guy that leaked a bit of management's backstage discussion.

========

today's Momm
    finally, the last episode...

http://48videodouga.net/index.php?poste=4142
    http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc316824/

=========

new hair color
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/846345188079390720

C77SdGlVUAAfYxN.jpg

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  8. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Shinobu shouldn't even discuss this during a showroom at first, even though that's leaked footage. Why on Earth should she share this kind of internal review to AKB News and Flash Magazine? Even they've been very close to AKS mgmt for years, they are still media.

Sasshi's words are taken out of context obviously. It's harsh to claim a new girl lacks of growth potential. But, lack of growth potential doesn't equal to no chance to succeed. And as fatrain mentioned, it's also possible Sasshi was talking about HS sales.

Amane cried only due to SSK cheering comments? That's good to hear. I saw several twitter users, who have the similar profile pictures to celebrate a major AKB member's very recent birthday, have been spreading false claims about this and pointing fingers at Sasshi. No surprise at all. They are in SSK mode now, lol.

9. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

What Sasshi had said is neither here nor there, because if the last five years have proven anything, she wants these girls to improve and grow enough to survive in this cut throat industry. If something harsh need to be said she will not pull punches, her mobame is proof of that.

Onto Shinobu, she might nice and friendly but discussing such sensitive matter so nonchalantly is really unprofessional. Also this isnt the first time her action has left a member out in the cold nor proposing somehing fool hardy plan only to have members find out about it on social media like that NHK SSK mess. Looking back on the last couple of years, I almost feel that she was the one behind all those strange plans and projects.

10. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    LOL ... when I first saw it on the Japanese sites, wanted to comment on it here but after a while I thought better not since things are usually blown out of proportions but yes.... it was live on SR and you can hear it clearly when she mentioned it . No leaks, nothing hidden ... just pure open conversation between them , which I also wonder ... why did she even mention to media personnel. No wonder there was a post about whether Shinobu should be part of the management ... blar blar

Still .... this is what's going on. Any slight mistakes / chance and the people will use it against others.

Ahhh this means the SSK is so near. Looking forward to the mentioned favorite media pairing in that SR :

Sasshi vs Sayanee
    Mayu vs Yukirin
    Jurina vs Sakura

Will you guys overburn this SSK to get Sasshi into the halls of fame ?

11. chiuchimu

No its nothing to do with Sasshi, I've even said Sasshi makes her own push because during her early AKB days management dropped her like 3 times yet she swam back up on her own.
    Sasshi was first pushed way back when they had AKB + 10!. She was Cohost with Yukirin but in addition had her own corner. After that show Sasshi fell out of the spot light until she started becoming popular in Shukan AKB and AKBingo. She failed to bungee jump which dropped her from the managements push list, but she came back again due to the popularity of her blog. She even got her own show with cohost Tsuchidasan(Sashiko no Kuseni) but then her scandal took her out. We all know she came back from that too.

My point was management has to get over the fear that next gen can't make it and go forwards with them - not forcing Sasshi or any vet out of the group. I would start by taking out one vet from senbatsu on each single so that in the next 4 to 6 singles there will be only next gen. The vets can be on side B songs, concerts, TV shows, but management maintains focus on selling the new girls.

I think 100K is great!, 100K was about the time of Acchan's reign. Those were the best days of AKB48. When people talk of how AKB has lost its momentum they must be comparing to the golden age when Acchan ruled, AKB had huge concerts and they had about 7 weekly shows airing. Today's vote numbers in no way reflect AKB's true popularity - they reflect the hard efforts of fans trying to fight on behalf of there oshis. Todays AKB might actually have fewer fans than Acchan's days. The high votes in current SSKs might be more about today's fans saving up all year so they can buy a lot of votes for SSK.

12. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Isn't this contradictory by not forcing vets out but removing them from singles. Singles don't make members popular, popular members are used to sell singles. People buy singles because they want to handshake with their oshimen. The mediums you mentioned like T.V show and events are used to sell girls a.k.a pushes. Putting vets on t.v shows is counter productive. Thats why shows like AKBingo and Nemousu tv rarely have popular members because they are trying to promote next generation members.

I wasn't comparing votes from such a different era. Even if you say votes are inflated, they are inflated for all members of 48 group. 100k was good back then but means less now. In what case is 200k worst than 100k? Take money for example. Sure 1 dollar was worth more back then but today 2 dollars is still worth more than 1 dollar.

13. chiuchimu

Here I will agree to disagree. AKB has a different structure than other Idol groups but they are still an Idol group at core so they follow the same pattern; promote the group by making good songs, promote the song by being gust at varies TV shows. Have your own TV shows to create/gain loyal fans. I agree that AKB shows are not gaining new fans like they used too and a new element in the idol world is tickets for HS, photo shots or other events one gets for buying singles. The AKB structure affects loyal fans and not the general public - they see AKB just like MM or Momoiro.

I agree for the top 16~20 the inflation is huge, but for the lower ranks I don't think the numbers are as inflated. Mayuyu in 2012 was challenging Yuko for center with 73K votes. In 2013, Sasshi wins placing Mayuyu in third with 100K. Then in 2014, Mayuyu wins with 159K. In two years did Mayuyu double her fan numbers? I'd say no. On the other hand, except for 2012, all the years 2013~2016 the overall numbers have not changed - take for example #27(I chose 27th in UG because it is far enough below 16th for inflation trying to get into senbatsu)
    2012 - #27=12K
    2013 - #27=25K
    2014 - #27=24K
    2015 - #27=25K
    2015 - #27=29K

14. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Vote price matters too.

Theater edition doesn't include vote until 2013, which is 32% cheaper than limited & normal editions. Fans and vote merchants started to apply for theater editions massively since that year and it brought down the avg vote price quite a bit, to current level. So it's fair to say Sasshi's 150K in 2013 < Acchan's 139K in 2011.

in 2016, for those 324 Yen mobile votes, a mobile phone could vote 10 instead of 4.
    --Before 2016: Mobile members of AKB, SKE, NMB, HKT.
    --Since 2016: Mobile members of AKB, SKE, NMB, HKT, NGT, and Mobile Mail subscription of AKB, SKE, NMB, HKT, NGT.

While normal votes price didn't go down too much comparing to 2015, many massive mobile power voters can vote for a lot more within a reasonable budget. Thankfully quite a lot of local Sasshi fans have been doing that for years. [hehe] Some of them just invited their co-workers and friends to a big dinner, pay for the dinner (around 3240 yen / person I guess? lol), and after finishing with the food, "ok folks, time for the business", everyone got their cellphone and followed the instruction to vote 10 to Sasshi. That's the biggest advantage for Sasshi's local avg 47 years old fan base... they know more people.

15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

today's KonKura
    last episode before moving to golden time slot.
    it was an interesting retrospective

http://48videodouga.net/index.php?poste=4152
    http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc316844/

==========

in 8th episode of Abema TV show for female talents ex-Shukan Bunshun journalist Nakamura Ryutaro praised Sasshi and Sanma for kami taiyou towards journalists))

39:10-

if the video does not show watch the video here

news about it
    https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170328-00010003-abema-ent

==========

looks like mama of Ginza high class club praised Sasshi as well (probably after recording of SML)
    https://twitter.com/0725veronica

"Today Sashi〇-san from A〇B had a recording. Despite it was late, and she was tired, she was very lovely. As expected, there are a lot of good people among those who got to the top."

4Qqmvob.jpg

==========

ex-member of AKB Hirajima Natsumi commented on this SSK being the last for Sasshi. looks like she agrees with Matsumoto Hitoshi that general public will completely lose interest in SSK when Sasshi stops participating.

https://abematimes.com/posts/2185529
    http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/50937677.html

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I caught this interesting discussion among international HKT fans on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/bluementaiko/status/846402132244881409

The gyst of it is that Sasshi and Shinobu were discussing idol potential among HKT girls and Amane's name came up. According to Shinobu, Sasshi told her that Amane's potential doesn't seem high. Shinobu foolishly said this on SR and a viewer uploaded the clip to YouTube. The problem obviously is that even though Sasshi is just giving her opinion, her words might be powerful. So someone in management such as Shinobu can see a girl and say "oh, that's the girl that Sasshi says doesn't have much potential." It's the first time that I can remember where Sasshi's opinion can have a negative impact. It's unfortunate this leaked out.

17. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sasshi appointed as Tokyo Idol Festival 2017 "Chairman " ????

TIP&TIF 公式@TIP_TIF_staff 17:00
    NEWS①指原莉乃TIF2017チェアマン就任!

アイドルシーンのトップを走り続ける現役アイドル指原莉乃が、TIFの応援団長「チェアマン」に就任。TIFに出演する1000人を超えるアイドル達と共にTIFを、アイドルシーン全体を盛り上げていきます!

https://twitter.com/TIP_TIF_staff/status/846995633026289668

HKT's back for TIF 2017 & Sasshi will have a program featuring the idols :^O^:

Every Friday, starting from 5th May 26:00 - 26:30 on Fuji TV

They managed to squeeze something into her super tight schedule !

Hmm need the pros here to confirm ...did I get it right ?

The Undergirls will battle it out to get the Sub MC post ?

この指と~まれ!

https://www.showroom-live.com/campaign/akb48_45th_undergirls

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  18. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    This is awesome!
    Also i wonder if she's going to participate on akb's 3rd gen anniversary stage

19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

it was already discussed here a few posts back as well.

========

simply awesome!
    another dream of many (Sasshi hosting a regular show about idols) came true [hehe]

news:
    https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170329-00000128-spnannex-ent
    https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170329-01799460-nksports-ent
    https://thetv.jp/news/detail/105145/
    https://news.dwango.jp/2017/03/29/127968/idol/

yep, it looks like there will be some event to decide a sub-MC.
    applicants are Undergirls of 45th single:

Miichan is an obvious choice, but it would be fun to see Nako as well))

==========

this show is called Dokkiri Question and it will air today.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  20. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

So that is probably the promised thing for undergirls that they told us to keep the SSK ticket for the event which I assume it isn't needed anymore :^^;:
    edit: along with that AKB stage (which is being realized as Thumbnail stage or something), they sure took their sweet time to fulfill their promise.