Sashihara Rino (Sasshi)

Discussion in 'Team H' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. fatrain

fatrain Kenkyuusei

that Jitsuwa article is an obvious bull, Sasshi already denied rumors that she wants to dive into politics, and there is no doubt that it is more fun and beneficial for her to remain in showbiz than go into politics, but who knows what will happen in N-years... looks like she has a knack for it, so maybe at some point she'll really run for office, but I think, it won't be in the nearest 10 or even 20 years, and by then she'll retire from showbiz first.

speaking of Sasshi and politics... Sasshi ranked 3rd in the "Celebrity who will have the most luck in 2018" ranking by Uranai TV :3rd: and female fortune-teller commentator said that Sasshi might advance into politics as well (not necessary in 2018).
    male fortune-teller commentator said that Sasshi will show a new talent that will be dragged out of her by someone else since she is the type that has a set vision and opinion of herself, so it is necessary to give her stimuli and pull out still hidden talents by others.

it really looks like he talks about her producer talent, and how Yasusu always tries to drag it out by giving her various stimuli, but what if it's actually about politics, and it is Prime Minister Abe who'll awaken her interest and talent in politics..? then it all clicks :fear: [hehe]
    but I still hope that some movie director will awaken her acting talent)) I like her friendship with director Fukuda, but he isn't right director for her, too silly. that's why Sasshi doesn't take acting seriously and doesn't give it all. she needs a serious scary director who'll "beat her into shape" and a serious role.

3:10-

in today's HS event Sasshi said that out of those 5 happy things only 3 were announced (probably solo concert and two CMs)

=============

today's Wide na Show
    they showed unaired scenes from previous episodes

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av18054724/

• Like Like x 1
  2. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I thought the remaining two were Last Idol Season 2 and TIF 2018... Glad to hear they are not counted. Hopefully the remaining two are new shows.

And hopefully she'll announce Yubi Matsuri 2 after TIF 2018.

3. Humbucker

Humbucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I wonder if her talent to be dragged out could be an expansion of what she already does -- she can grow as a consultant in various areas, not only specifically in politics. She's already proven to be good at dealing with people, leadership and as a producer. It's impressive how she takes care of her kouhais all over the 48 group and that "everybody wants to know what Sasshi thinks about a certain subject." It would be like her opinions that she already shows in Wide na Show applied in a practical way.

4. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I like the idea of Sasshi running for public office :approve:
    Governor Sashihara sound really nice [hehe]
    or Her Exellency, Prime Minister Sashihara :^O^:

Idol Sasshi is so yesterday :lol:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  5. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oh, I've seen them all already. Those were kind of short because they included Nako's news segment. One other big plus is Sasshi works well with everyone, Tsuchidasan, Gotosan you name it.[hehe]

6. fatrain

fatrain Kenkyuusei

Sasshi ranked 2nd in the another random "Idol who you think is good at acting" ranking :2nd:
    too bad drama/movie filming is too time-consuming and we probably won't see Sasshi's new roles until she graduates.

https://yoshi-toku.jp/article/view/3191

===========

Sankon PR of TPE48 auditions (180108)

============

Sasshi is pregnant with NakoMiku :^^;:

Miku -> Nako
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

============

Bachelor Japan PR

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/950541139316154368/vid/1280x720/gp1Og2piuMSsO7jA.mp4

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    wow i have this sudden dislike toward NakoMiku :wtf:

8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Wait what :O

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

9. broz0rs

broz0rs Kenkyuusei

it’s really hard to hate those two if you’re a Sasshi fan

10. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yabuki Nako
    Twitter:
    sheiladesu19
    wow

11. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Well, they always get the good stuffs, the kisses, the hugs and now this :hehe:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    I guess so if you mean it in that way lol

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

13. fatrain

fatrain Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. fatrain

fatrain Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  15. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Who is the girl in red next to Sasshi?

16. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Sasshi is a lot of fun.
    I read she is always a fan of HP! an has a collab with MM17.
    Does anyone know what made her decide to audition for AKB instead of MM?

I have noticed there are many different ways to vote in the Senbatsu. How expensive is each option and how many votes does each fan usually cast?

17. fatrain

fatrain Kenkyuusei

@bannie
    gif signatures are not allowed on this forum. consider changing it, before mods take action.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-official-stage48-rules.13331/

as for your question... Sasshi sent papers for one of H!P auditions but didn't pass selection.
    she was lucky that there was AKB audition at that time.

for international fans, the most convenient option to vote in Sousenkyo is to buy codes without CDs if they want to vote many votes. one code usually costs $7-9. they can also buy CDs, but it costs a lot more because CDs cost more + shipping. there is also an option of chipping in for a Chinese crowdfunding campaign.
    Japanese fans have a lot more and cheaper options. they can register for a mobile app and mobile mail for each group. each registration costs 324 yen and gives you 1 vote, so in total, you can get 12 cheap votes.
    there is no "usual" amount of votes per person - everyone decides for themselves how much they can or are willing to spend.

model Fujita Nicole. she is one of the top young female talents right now. she had a breakthrough in 2017 and even ranked higher than Sasshi in TV appearance ranking. Sasshi and her are kinda close lately - after recording of that party at Naomi's home, Sasshi visited presentation of Nicole's new apparel brand NiCORON, and even before that they both got "Christmas Jewelry Princess Award". Nicole was also a guest in KonKura.

============

new ar
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1739415

[​IMG]

============

Bachelor Japan PR

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/950541139983024128/vid/1280x720/ftYBeCX0VZqjSqTc.mp4

=========

Yamazaki Kei from Aiseki Start variety combi praises Sasshi for her being a "fine woman" after Kei saw how Sasshi wiped the water around the toilet sink with a paper towel after using it.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/951706329642496000/pu/vid/646x360/i3lDnZIq4RoD1z68.mp4
    https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180112-00010005-trendnewsn-ent

==========

a reminder - Last Idol starts tomorrow!

=============

KonKura's special that aired on 1/10 had a record high rating of 14.1%! :banana:

http://dmate.blog99.fc2.com/blog-entry-3234.html

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  18. broz0rs

broz0rs Kenkyuusei

All this time I thought Fujita Nicole and Peco were the same person lol

19. Humbucker

Humbucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ I used to confuse these two as well. lol

==========

Great episode of Konkura, full of great actors! I knew Akiyoshi Kumiko from the drama "Densha Otoko" where she played the role of "Hérmes's mom" and also watched the drama "Ryusei Wagon" (very nice btw) starring Kagawa Teruyuki. I knew Tsutsumi Shin'ichi more recently in "Super Salaryman Saenai-shin (I guess many people watched this lol).

Sasshi losing to Watanabe Naomi in sex-appeal, tho ... :^^;:

20. sorasan

sorasan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Sasshi is top in the list for AKB48 Group Profile Directory 2018 !!

Results for : Which Senpai do you respect ?

AKB48グループ プロフィール名鑑2018より
    『尊敬する先輩は?』集計結果(卒業発表者を除く)
    1位:41票 指原莉乃
    2位:33票 柏木由紀
    3位:32票 山本彩
    4位:15票 横山由依
    5位:14票 松井珠理奈、小嶋陽菜

list.jpg

Interesting choices for some members.