1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    woohoo another solid job for Sasshiko :1st:

2. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Whaaaat, Bunshun??? :eek:
    [hehe]
    A golden show is really great news! Hope it's not another VTR show (more Sasshi talking please).
    Sakagami Shinobu ... I fear that guy :fear: (He seems to be very strict).

3. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    What !? Must be some Gambling stuff he was involved !!!!

This should be interesting. Hopefully their program will be attractive to the general public which will strengthen their timeslot

4. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    oh, syet... not again :fp:

I hope it's a show that involving a bigname/ popular genoujin as a guest :^O^:

5. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Well..didn't see that coming :eek:

wow another golden show with veteran, congratulations sasshi!! Oh I wonder what kind of show is it, I agree with @Humbucker for more talkshow, but I also love to see sasshi doing show while she's strolling around japan and meet people lol

6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    No doubt Bunshun loves Sasshi ...
    @Kudostar Totally agree with you! What I meant was less VTR of other people and more Sasshi talking, it wouldn't need to be in studio. A strolling show would be perfect! (But I don't know if it's the case.)

7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

as many fans expected, that upcoming golden show will be Sakagami & Sashihara no Tsuburesou nanoni Tsuburenai Mise!

looks like the last golden special had good ratings of 9.5%, so now it's been promoted to be regular.
    even though this show was mainly VTR, I liked it. unfortunately, it's going to compete with ItteQ, one of the most popular shows, and it has such theme that it will probably run out of things to talk about soon, so the chances that it will end after 1-2 seasons like "Aruaru Bansankai" are pretty high, unfortunately :/ oh well, oh well, you'll never know without trying.

============

today's KonKura
    something came to my mind, while I was watching - Ogura Yuko looks and speaks similarly to Oguri Yui (team 8).
    and their names are also kinda similar :^^;:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av18974069
    http://48videodouga.net/index.php/video/6565

[​IMG]

============

https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/958717899157340160

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Edit. Problem solved with google

9. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It's a honor to host a show competing with ItteQ!, one the most popular shows in Japanese TV history. And imho her pressure might be lower. No one's gonna blame MC too much even if their Nielsen ratings get crushed. (Unlike Konkura) [hehe]

Hopefully there are at least 2 seasons. In 2014 our great friend, Goto Terumoto got a show in FujiTV, Monday 20:00-21:00. The viewership was disastrous from episode 1, but even that show lasted 1 1/2 seasons ...

And for us Sasshi fans, just enjoy her show! Sakagami talks tough but he's been nice to Sasshi.

10. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    oh wow, I'd completely forgotten about Ogura Yuko. iirc about 15 years ago she was easily the hottest idol in Japan.

edit: holy shit, you're right Fatrain! She does act and look similar to Yuiyui.

11. Senkko

Senkko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sorry for being abit off topic, but does anyone know what Sasshi normally eats in a day? And how she managed to lose weight a few years back?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

12. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I know she likes vegetable salad a lot if she's on diet.

I also remember when on diet she'd only have one meal a day and not eating anything after 5pm, not a healthy habit. And she considers lamb hotpot as 0 calorie food, which is totally wrong ...

13. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yeah, if you look at it from this point of view, MCs could be at-ease - probably no one seriously thinks that they can compete with a show that reaches 20% from time to time. this could actually explain why a show with such restricted theme was pitted against such long-running monster as ItteQ - producers probably know that it has no chance of winning in the first place and use it "as a filler" until they came up with a better concept for the competitor.
    but it would be fun if Mise could actually live up to its name and somehow survive for a long time even though it is expected to go under [hehe]
    ("Tsuburesou nanoni Tsuburenai Mise" translates as a "Store that is supposed to go under, but somehow stays afloat")

when it comes to Sasshi and Sakagami, I always remember that scene from an old "Kyoukun no Susume" when they were arguing(?) about something in the end... dunno, it was probably nothing serious, and they forgot about it themselves a long time ago, and worked on various shows after that just fine, but somehow it always comes to mind. I guess because Sakagami seems to be a quite prideful ojisan and Sasshi needs to be extra careful with what she says to him. according to Sasshi's classification, he's probably just chotto erai, and she can't be too frank with him :/

==============

I think she normally eats anything but doesn't eat after 5-6pm. according to =LOVE members, she eats sweets only once a month.
    one of her diets was a cabbage diet when she ate only cabbage. if I remember correctly, it was quite effective, and she lost a lot of weight then.

=============

Gatten
    (180131)

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av18981900
    http://48videodouga.net/index.php/video/6561

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Senkko

Senkko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Not eating after 5PM = ok
    One Meal a day is actually a weight loss plan that a lot of ppl say works, its abbreviated to OMAD.
    Then again, with normal OMAD, you're supposed to eat your whole day's calories in ONE sitting, but Sasshi probably only ate one meal's worth.
    And coupled with her insane schedule(not sure if it's as tough as it is now back then)

Lamb hotpot?! Google says thats around 900 calories

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

15. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    well Sasshi consumed soy milk to make her breast bigger back then, something she read on Mayu's (or Yuko? ) blog.
    She should ask a professional help regarding her diet

16. mukowowow

mukowowow Kenkyuusei

My first post here, after years of lurking :blush::^^;: hello all
    I just can't help it this time,
    can somebody tell me about Sasshi's classification about erai hito and not-so-great hito?
    I remember she said it somewhere but I don't really get it at that time...

17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I remember on two SRs I've seen her prepare chinese style greens in her kitchen where she's separate the leaves and stir fry them for her dinner.

18. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I thought her diet was based on lemon sour. :p
    self :fp:

19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

if I am not mistaken, she talked about her eating habits in one of the earlier "Shibuya no Sashiko" episodes. or was it in Showroom? I have a feeling she answered one of the listener/viewer questions.

info and preview of this show

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/180211nichifami/index.html

hi!
    it's from the 6th chapter of her book "Gyakutenryoku" (link to English translation is in my signature )

• Like Like x 1
  20. Sasshi_girl

Sasshi_girl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sasshi is on showroom right now
    But she doesn't look so well