1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^^^ ^^ ^ Yeah, that show was recorded soon after her scandal was out and the show played a prank on Sasshi, with hidden camera to know what she really thought about what had happened.

Following are some points I thought relevant from that conversation.
    AKI-P'S DECISION

At first, consulting the management and Aki-P, Sasshi wanted to quit because she thought she wouldn't be able to bear the situation. Aki-P then told her she'd better quit, because the showbiz didn't need someone who lacks tenacity of purpose. So, it was once decided that she would quit.

However, reading her fans' comments on her blog, Sasshi realized there still were many people supporting her despite everything that had happened, and she remembered how sad she had been when her oshimen of the group she supported graduated, quitting even the showbiz. She knew how hard was for a fan to lose their oshimen, so she decided that, as long as there were people supporting her, she must not quit and remain no matter what other people would say, and talked to Aki-P again to reconsider her decision.

Aki-P allowed Sasshi to stay, but it would be odd if she remained in AKB48 as if nothing had happened, thus he decided she should start over in HKT48. (This decision was made live on ANN.)

PRODUCERS AND STAKEHOLDERS

She would cause problems if she quit the TV shows, so she talked to the producers of the shows and would continue appearing on those that accepted the situation. She also apologized to CM companies. (Apparently there were no problems regarding it.) She decided to do what the producers asked her to do. If they wanted her to apologize, she would apologize. If they wanted her not to mention the scandal, she wouldn't.

FANS' REACTIONS

Sasshi said that she felt very bad for having made the fans worried. At that time, she read on the internet people saying that they went to the handshake event and said rude words to her. But actually there was no one who did so. However, there were some old fans that gave her some harsh but good advice. Those weren't rude words at all and she was grateful for that. They told her they would keep supporting her after all.

DO NOT LET THE SCANDAL SPOIL THE MOOD

Sasshi really didn't know how to face everybody after the scandal, but all the co-worker artists tried their best to cheer her up, teasing her about the scandal, turning it into something funny than depressing, so she thought she should in return try not to be upset.

Making fun of the scandal may have done some people to think that she was having a 'so-what' attitude and that she hadn't reflected about what she did. But most of the TV shows she was appearing were variety shows, watched by several people, not only by her fans but also by people who didn't know her, thus she shouldn't let her emotions spoil the mood of the show.

THE ARTICLE

Nakai assumes that the situation ought to be pretty serious, because of all those decisions that had to been made. When he asked Sasshi what kind of article had been published in the tabloid, at first she said there were true facts as well as made-up stuff by the editors in it and she hadn't tried to explain to the public with one was true and which was false because it would only sound as an excuse. She admitted she had made wrong things as well.

Nakai then ask how wrong was what Sasshi did, if she was caught smoking a cigarette, for example. She says that despite what is true or false in the article, as a member of AKB48, the fact she made her fans worried is true, and this itself was bad enough.

Then they start to talk specifically about the contents of the article, what was so bad that she had to move to another city. Sasshi didn't want to describe, so she said she would send a copy of the magazine or the article for him to read it, but he refused because he wouldn't read it at all and he wanted to finish the subject on that day. Since there were true facts and made-up things, Nakai asked her to tell only the true things. She thus explained that it was a bit gross, it was about evidences of a past boyfriend, a relationship she had three to four years before (before 2012), back when she was a research student (kenkyuusei), around the time she had been promoted. Nakai questions if it wasn't the case when a simple male friend is misunderstood with a boyfriend, but then Sasshi says that, as she told to Aki-P, there were facts about him in the tabloid that were true, so again, trying to explain her point would sound as an excuse.

Nakai asks Sasshi if it wouldn't be better if she tried to call that person and ask why he did it, but she was no longer keeping contact with him. Moreover, since there still were people supporting her, she decided to look ahead instead of lamenting about the past.

READY TO MOVE ON?

Nakai said that management shouldn't be so harsh on Sasshi, but she said she didn't think it was harsh at all and looked at it as a second chance she got under that situation.

Nakai points out that Sasshi's still crying, so she couldn't have switched over yet. She says that what saddens her the most is having to leave the AKB48 members. They had been very kind to her, comforting her, sending mail, calling her, going out for dinner too. She mentions Takamina, Miichan and Kitarie cared about her. And Kojiharu gave her clothes. lol

At that point, there were more members that Sasshi liked in AKB48 than in HKT48, but she hoped that doing plenty of activities in the new group, someday she would be able to say that she loves HKT48.

REVEALING THE PRANK

The female host Esumi Akiko and AKB48 members come after Sasshi and Nakai.
    Curiosity: Makiko tells Sasshi "Many things happen all the time. If you fall, you must grasp something and stand up again. Turn pinch into chance."
    At that moment, Nakai reveals that all their conversation had been live broadcasted on TV and ask everyone to keep supporting Sashihara.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sasshi_girl

Sasshi_girl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Thank you for the explanation
    I saw the video when I first took interest in Sasshi but could only understand so little of it
    With more understanding, I like her even more ❤❤❤

3. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Thank you for your spoiler translation. after watch that video and read your spoiler, i'm glad she get even more succesful after face her scandal.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

there will be another SashiTabi on 3/28! :banana:
    looks like it became a regular show, it airs once every season.

============

Sasshi went to Hojiharu's #22market today
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BfkPEzLhJBd/

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    @LastTwoThiRD @Sasshi_girl @maman You're welcome! =)

Great! What kind of nerd maniac is next? [hehe]

6. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    that Mayuyu call :^^;:

I was a big fan of dorama back in that day. always picky about dorama (mostly watch prime time dorama with a good review) and very critical about acting.
    so, watching MnK was like a new experince for me :^^;:
    thanks to MnK, now I can tolerate any kind of dorama. :lol:

I will put Niche sensei on that list ;)
    thanks for the recap!

her way of thinking is very mature. she didn't let her anger take the control.
    and she was still 19 y.o. that year.

I remember repeating this video in 2012

if the video does not show watch the video here

I don't know the lyric but it sound encouraging. lol

7. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    hihihi, after watch that video, now i realize she change her colour hair ( looks like i still not care enough about her) [hehe][hehe].

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  8. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    That was hilarious! Something alike happened in that episode of Sashihara no Ran, when almost everyone that went to try the "Sashiharamen" was another AKBG member's fan (Sasshi: Don't eat, then! -- she spared those who were HKT48 members' oshis, though.) lol

Thanks for sharing, I didn't know that video.
    My favorite Sasshi's OPV is that well known video featuring the songs of her 2nd single. (I've just realized it's various videos in 1 and that's why it's so long.)

9. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Isn't sasshi single is only soredemo suki da yo. Or the song who's make her duet with morning musume is her single too (i forgot name of that single). I thought that song is morning musume single who's duet with sasshi.

10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  11. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    @maman , yeah, fatrain has already answered about her singles and the collaboration with Morning Musume. (thanks @fatrain !)

There was this 2nd single of hers featuring AnRiRe (Iriyama Anna, Kawaei Rina and Kato Rena) and although it was Sasshi's single with her as the vocal, she wasn't the center -- Kawei was. Sasshi was the "righter", or "just" one of the back dancers. (Probably they tried to repeat the gimmick of Sasshi not appearing much, like when she featured only "2.5 seconds" in the Heavy Rotation MV). More recently I heard Sasshi saying in a karaoke showroom that she didn't like the song (or she was sad, not sure) because her fans didn't like it.

12. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Thank you both, even though today i feeling so blue:( :(. cause so much times i get wrong information and misunderstanding not just about sasshi, but about 48 group too.

13. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    shake it up baby! is her best piece haha

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Showing some legs while other member have socks.

Sasshi's playing some unfair game. But i agree not everyone can rock the sexy teacher character in HKT

15. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Omg teach my class please!!!

16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    /agree :hehe:

17. Mayoyo