1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Sashihara Rino (Sasshi)

Discussion in 'Team H' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. sorasan

sorasan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    IIRC .. yup, Sasshi mentioned that this b4 during the dayz when the cat topic was hot.

2. fatrain

fatrain Upcoming Girls

serialization of her column "Sashiko no Heya" started a year ago on 1/12. it's a monthly magazine so 15 times already.

yes. in Sasshi's latest SR she confirmed (28:20-) once again that those are not their real names. funny that Kantaro responds to her real name, but Goro doesn't, he's not the brightest cat))

• Like Like x 1
  3. Humbucker

Humbucker Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Thanks @sorasan and @fatrain ! Now I got it! Goro doesn't recognize even his real name. :^^;:

4. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Excuse me, hope this time, send this questions are fine.
    I started to study japanese language alone (at least for now) for my education and find not just so much something unique but weird too in the same time. As example, when trying to translate 指原莉乃 (actually, i still try with the help from google translate for that):
    指 + 原 + 莉 + 乃= 指原莉乃
    Yubi + hara + rei + osamu= Sashihara rino
    1. Why in japan yubi can be read as sashi?
    2. Why osamu can be read as no?
    is that japanese language rules (sorry if that too formal) or anything?
    Sorry if this questions are pathetic:( in this thread, i just don't wanna make a same mistake. Thank you.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. sorasan

sorasan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    It's under the Name Kanji ( Chinese characters used in personal names )
    Japan adopted its writing system from China many moons ago, even though both are unrelated with no common vocabulary ... Japanese have no written form. hence the multi pronouncations especially relating to kanji.

If I am not wrong, why google screw big time when translating Japanese compared to Russian & Chinese is the structure of the sentence used, the grammar, etc

Now to let the pros explain the more detailed ver ;)

6. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Even for just little information, thank you @sorasan. Hope someone help me about it.
    I'm pretty good about katakana and at least quite understand with hiragana, but for kanji=:confused:. For now write, read, and understand kanji is insane for me. I only knew several sentences when i read information about sasshi cause most of them using kanji, using google translate sometime make me screwed cause the mess sentences.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    If you want to go crazy, read this.

"Some common kanji have ten or more possible readings; the most complex common example is 生, which is read as sei, shō, nama, ki, o-u, i-kiru, i-kasu, i-keru, u-mu, u-mareru, ha-eru, and ha-yasu, totaling 8 basic readings (first 2 are on, rest are kun)"

On is based on the Japanese version of the Chinese sound, while kun is based on a Japanese word. In the above example, the Chinese word is pronounced sheng, but the Japanese on reading is close, but not exact.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanji#Readings

Here is another simple example using member names:

Honda Hitomi 本田仁美
    Kawamoto Saya 川本紗矢

Both have the kanji 本, but the pronunciations are different, hon and moto.

• Like Like x 1
  8. fatrain

fatrain Upcoming Girls

• Like Like x 2
  9. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Thank you for your information, kanji is really-really crazy, but i will try my best for my dream and future.
    About chinese and kanji, yeah, i saw about similiarities about these two even though both are very different (several weeks ago i saw about chinese language, interesting when i saw the same sounds can be a different meaning. Like kanji, same japan letters can be different alphabet letters/different meaning) but if i study these two in the short time make me want to:wall:.
    Oh man, i really curious how bad her eyesight before, in reality (little bit story, i'm a nearsighted phase 10.0 (in my country, we already said minus 10.0) and without glasses or contact lens, that's very awful). And now, still wondering about her eye sight now.
    P.S @fatrain when you answered my question about sasshi show, i didn't remember about show named What's the difference, is that one of sasshi show too or not? Cause in january, i saw sasshi in that show too (CMIIW).
    (Once more and last time, sorry if you still angry to me about my reply around 2-3 days ago).

10. fatrain

fatrain Upcoming Girls

^ eh, I wasn't angry or anything! :^^;:

What's the difference is "Kono Sa-tte Nan desu ka?", one of Sasshi's semi-regular shows.
    it's probably the only show's title that I write in English, because I don't like how that "-tte" thing looks in romaji [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  11. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ohh man, i don't like romaji at all (but because that, i realize i still have a very very long way to mastered (at least really understand) japanese language).
    thank you very much @fatrain.

12. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tashima Meru
    Wow sasshi makes us wanna learn more about japanese language. Yes, us foreigners is dying to understand all of the talkshow she's been in to..everytime she makes people laugh I was like "whyyyy I can't understand a word :cry:"
    So I start taking Japanese course too, thanks to sasshi

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    yeahh me too, wish i took seriously my japanese class back then in school :(

14. Humbucker

Humbucker Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    On the other hand, I find English pretty hard too, because what you pronounce isn't exactly what is written ... (why are there so many silent letters?) :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  15. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Like your reply, english is hard too for me to mastered, but my biggest problem for english is in some case i still using wrong tenses or verbs, other is fine.

Around a month after join stage48 (in the true sense), this is maybe a special question for me and one who i wondered the most. I know almost a year sasshi became a produser and a great idol, but why she want to be a produser too? it's amazing and for me that's one of her biggest achievement but still wondering why. is it related with her passion as an idol or something related with that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Because she will take over Aki-p's legacy

17. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    make a sense and i will take it as suggestion, but in some news i heard she want to be Aki-p's rival as a producer. (CMIIW)

18. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

19. fatrain

fatrain Upcoming Girls

Nako: "Why you decided to become a producer?"
    Sasshi: "I've always wanted to try it, it was a distant dream for me, so when I got an offer I didn't want to miss this chance so I accepted it".

6:10-

she says it here, for example, but it's just a press conference's lip service. the usual punch line so media had something to put in headlines.
    the chances that Yasusu prepares his successor are much higher. raising a rival just doesn't make sense.

0:10-

=============

Bachelor Japan 2
    will start on 5/25!

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180314-00000011-mnet-musi
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2107494/full/

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

============

various photos

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Again, thanks. just like that i think about news, make interesting theme to make great impact. Media is weird but fun:).
    Really. To be honest, i never suppose sasshi may will be Aki-p successor as a producer (maybe someone who's close with aki-p as a producer or some graduate member who's have capabilities as a producer cause sasshi still not graduate yet (just a weird opinion[hehe])), so it's new for me.