1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Who is this guy?

3. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    That’s Tanahashi Hiroshi, NJPW professional wrestling champion

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  5. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    nice tshirt!

6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ yeah, she still has that Slipknot t-shirt! [hehe]
    I wonder where and why did she get it))

7. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Is wrestling a popular sport in Japan?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Sasshi appeared in VTR on Meringue no Kimochi today
    she left a message about Kawata Hiromi

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av35189060

============

today Sasshi also had a make-up master class on Instagram Live before going to dinner with Wakatsuki Chinatsu!
    Chinatsu congratulated Sasshi way too early with her Birthday ^^;

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av35215594

if the video does not show watch the video here

photo with Chinatsu
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BpuL_9EALVG/

since Sasshi said in the latest Sukatto Japan that she and Chinatsu often send LINE messages to each other, looks like Sasshi got herself another geinoujin friend in addition to Kawata and Hasegawa! :banana: [hehe]

==========

Pinpoint Gyoukaishi 181103

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  10. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Are Sasshi’s recent tweets related to the difficulties of the No Way Man dance?

11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

12. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    After a very long time I'm de-lurking on the Sasshi thread.
    Last week I finally received the bluray of Sasshi's Solo Concert. Man, I was blown away. Such an amazing concert.
    Great setlist, great crowd and Sasshi was radiant all the way through. Dancing Hero with Akiyoshi as main dancer was great.

13. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Mango with Sasshi put a new meaning lol, I loved that segment

14. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Finally got to watch Sasshi's solo concert and liked very much what I saw. Two hours of Sasshi on stage—singing, dancing, talking, interacting with guests and various idol groups in the audience (HKT48, =Love, from Last Idol, etc.)—was a total delight.

The setlist was flawless! In addition to other well known 48G songs, there were lots of HKT songs—some that I hadn't listened lately like Shekarashika, and others like Make Noise or Otona Resha (even though Sasshi wasn't in this one) that are always great to be included in. I was already expecting the SSK-winning songs, as well as "Sore demo suki da yo" (despite being the very last song left), otherwise it wouldn't be a complete Sasshi's concert. But it was when she sang "Ikujinashi Masquerade" that I felt most nostalgic... probably because I haven't seen her performing this song so much. I have to say that I liked very much the duet version of Ren'ai Muken Jigoku along with the male singer (Minami Kosetsu), which ended up sounding like an old-school j-pop ballad.

A minor complaint imo is about the Sashiko 100%. The VTR was very funny, as well as Akiyoshi's assist, but I think the outfit didn't help—there was too much cloths and it didn't really feel like she was "vulnerable"... perhaps the impact might have been greater if she had executed it while in bikini (since she was going to wear it afterwards) and with swifter moves. But I guess they just wanted to avoid anything too much risky... Anyway, just nitpicking, not really a problem.

A positive aspect of this concert was that Sasshi decided to go through the show along with some selected HKT members rather than alone. It helped to improve the variety of performances and making that not in a single moment you feel the excitement going down. The MC with Natsumikan and Sasshi was delicious, I could spent hours listening them two talk. Actually, we can see how Sasshi is always thinking about the members—in this case, giving a chance to shine to those members who were out of the spotlight for while. Also, calling the HKT members from the audience to the stage to sing the "last song" together... only shows she's the dedicated mom who takes care of her kids... and now nieces... adopted kids, etc.

All in all, it was an amazing concert where we could see Sasshi nailing as a producer, amusing as an entertainer and shining as an idol. As the HKT members said, there's that strange feeling of her being someone very close to you, at the same time that she's so big a presence that it feels like your hand can never reach her... something like a goddess? Or like Natsumikan said, a "monster," in a good sense. lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yeah, solo concert was awesome and very eventful, Sasshi is an entertainer to the core))
    I was worried a bit about the singing when she started to sing in the very beginning, but was pleasantly surprised that she sang the whole concert very well after a little warm up! :approve:
    I loled when Sasshi parodied =LOVE's documentary ("give us another chance, sensei!") in VTR and cameraman showed the faces of =LOVE members at that moment :rofl: VTR in MC was funny as well.
    as for Sashiko 100%, it was obvious that she needed clothes to conceal panties - I doubt she's crazy enough to do the trick 100% naked [hehe]
    my only problem was with making video - too little Sasshi in it(( behind the scenes videos are my favorite part of every DVD release and I really hate how there is always so little Sasshi in them! >( well, I can kinda understand it if it's a DVD of a group concert - there are too many members to show, but how she managed to slip away from the BTS of her own solo concert?! :asdfgh: she really goes home right away when the job is done :^^;:

================

Pinpoint Gyoukaishi 181110

https://48idol.com/video/10396
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av35734843

=============

not sure if I posted the link to the photo gallery of her performance at HKT theater on 181105, but here it is

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3U4xPodSMA9y9JV19
    btw, RIP flickr, I had to transfer all photos to google photos :asdfgh:

some other new photos

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  16. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    That really sucks to hear. The free 1,000 photo limit is too restrictive. I understand why, but still...

17. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I think I'm bias but I really loved Sasshi's solo con. It was really fun and the 100% VTR hahaha , I too smiled when they spoof =LOVE's part.

The MC ... ahhh always loved the MC with Sasshi. It's smooth, funny and lots of response.

hehehe, If you noticed, she was hiding the white bikini bottom of Mango. Just a fraction of split sec but it's there ;)

Ahhh mango ...... loved that segment :^O^:

18. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Was it at the moment of flipping? I tried to pause/slow motion/etc. but couldn't see it... too fast :^^;: But I saw something suspect after that, when Akiyoshi was changing the plates with Sasshi.

Yeah, you're right... that's the sensible thing to do... although "In Sasshi I have faith." :omg:

And yeah, I would have no problems if it weren't 100%... but I would have appreciated it more if it had been at least 80% or 90%, like this: [hehe]
    [​IMG]

But the show is amazing anyway, it doesn't change this fact. ;)

19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Wide na Show 181111

https://48idol.com/video/10408
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av35734786

===============

Anna talks about the dinner an Sasshi's awesomeness on her SR))

49:00-

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  20. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 1