1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Sashihara Rino (Sasshi)

Discussion in 'Team H' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Girl is rich as f*** !!

2. fatrain

fatrain Upcoming Girls

• Like Like x 2
  3. Humbucker

Humbucker Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ The aliens are preparing to take Sasshi with them to be the next Star-Lord Star-Lady. [hehe]

Agree with this.

@fatrain is the cause I became so lazy to go after Sasshi's info elsewhere other than here. lol
    Thanks for the great annual summary and always for the valuable updates!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. sasshinaction

sasshinaction Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Sasshi spoke out about the recent events real strong, proud of her for using her position in that way.

This guy has translated her tweets https://twitter.com/HT_xrahmx

• Like Like x 7
  5. Reveen

Reveen Upcoming Girls

Props to Sasshi for speaking out forthrightly about it

6. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Best tweets and answers to dumb management fails.

Aways, so proud of her.

7. broz0rs

broz0rs Upcoming Girls

Sasshi restoring faith in humanity.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. fatrain

fatrain Upcoming Girls

another translation of her tweets

"Crime prevention bell, at that kind of situation, I would be so afraid and shaking that I wouldn't even be able to take it out..."

a very Sasshi-like comment. she can definitely feel Maho's pain. remember how she cried out of fear in the club when they filmed Mayonaka?

looking forward to Wide na Show, but her comments will probably be rather safe, since NGT is not her group and she probably doesn't know all the details. if it was HKT she'd probably talk without holding back.

• Like Like x 2
  9. sorasan

sorasan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I dun think there will be much to say in Wide na Show. That's why she mention it happened before the case. Coz I bet there will keyboard warriors who will also condem Sasshi for not voicing out since she appears on the show, blar blar...
    It's surprising there are a lot of people who thinks all shows on TV are live ....

10. fatrain

fatrain Upcoming Girls

well, her appearance on the show was decided before the accident, so it means that she wasn't called specifically to make a comment about it, but recording of the Wide na will be this Friday, so all the major details of the case are probably already known to the staff, so the only question is how much will they cover it.

11. sorasan

sorasan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Ahhh this friday is the recording eh .... hmmm a side of me is wishing for her to blantly condem how silly the management is & the way it's handled but indeed, it will be interesting to see

12. meenicle

meenicle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    According to her tweet tone, I don't think it would be a safe comment and there maybe consequence after this

I feel a bit releived that at least someone that have enough power and understand situation want to speak out for the sake of the girls

13. broz0rs

broz0rs Upcoming Girls

The thing is I don't think there's an idol outside of NGT who would know more about this incident than Sasshi. She's close with a number of NGT48 members like Ogino and Okappa. They can all entrust her with thoughts that may have been bothering them for awhile relating to the incident, and Sasshi will anonymously use their information. I honestly think she'll deliver the goods because ultimately she wants to protect them desire punishment to those who caused harm.

This also reminds me of the time when Sasshi joined HKT had some influence in ousting the original HKT theater manager Sato who was lousy at his job. She was pretty critical of him and that lead to AKS replacing Sato with Ozaki.

14. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    At that time in an AKB concert, they showed a VTR with a snake with Sasshi face biten Sato,
    Sasshi indeed was the motive for the manager replace.

15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Just for fun. Miorin is in a promotional video for Kiku City, doing the Cookie Dance (3rd version). She challenged Sasshi to a Cookie Dance off, KFC vs Cookie Dance. OK, I am making part of this up, but Miorin did say she would like to dance with Sasshi, cookie to cookie.

Ichikawa Miori Kuki City Original "Cookie Dance" 3rd bullet, I want to dance with Sashihara
    ""Since I also have a theme, I'd like to dance together before I graduate with Sashihara (Rino) of my family, I'd like to dance with Sashihara, because it is also a cookie connection. "

https://netallica.yahoo.co.jp/news/20190111-17722312-dwango

You can see the 3rd version of the Cookie Dance here:
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...hikawa-miori-miorin.2452/page-76#post-1560468

• Like Like x 2
  16. fatrain

fatrain Upcoming Girls

looks like the recording of Wide na Show was rough...

"The words didn't come out, they were jammed... aaah...
    Will they be conveyed?.."

https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/1083679175616020480

=============

musician Tajima Takao praised Sasshi in his tweet

"Sashihara-san is a person who is incredibly level-headed at that young age"

============

ar magazine

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. fatrain

fatrain Upcoming Girls

18. sorasan

sorasan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    190113 Wide na Show

~3:26 Mahohon case

• Like Like x 3
  19. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tashima Meru
    Thanks for the video! I tried to read the interview by google translate but still clueless. Can someone summarize the conversation in english? It will be a big help :flower:

20. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    • Like Like x 2