Sato Kiara (Kiichan) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    ^^ When Makiho ranked Kiichan as "not cute" during this pajama show, I was wondering if this was actually a representation of what Japanese people mainly thought of Kii... I am happy to see that some of them start to think of her as cute... It's not so much Kiichan's looks that have been awakening, it's the eyes of the fans [hehe]
    As for me, I have always thought of her as cute, but I think that we can already see beneath this cute surface that she is beautiful, and will become a particularly gorgeous woman when she grows up. Her features are really nice.

2. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    People in Japan are way too harsh with looks. I love Kiichan because in all honesty she isn't the stand out type, but the type to shine when she needs to. She will find her stride and will get somewhere when she is ready. Just be ready when she does.

3. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Have some Kiichan!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (Third photo removed by mod)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2016
  4. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    ^ She's way too cute, she's an Angel ♥

Ikr, but I though she would actually be considered pretty by japanese standards, because she has this nice, symmetrical face that has no peculiar feature, and it seemed to me it was this kind of face that was popular.

Have you guys seen the TKMN produced Ichigochanzu Stage ? Kiichan was double center at the begininng, and then performed in Sweet & Bitter as a unit. I've always loved that song (so old France) and seeing Kii here was the cerise sur le gâteau ♥
    I thought she improved so much ! Her dancing was actually good and she seemed to put efforts in it ! Also, she has lost some weight, right... I love chubby Kii, but either way is fine with me :)

Here are some (bad quality) cute-over-the-top screencaps of Kii (click to enlarge):
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Somehow, it felt like her level of girlishness was sky-rocketing !

Also, she sang the solo line of "Sekinin Tenka no Process de" in Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou, and for some reason I loved this particular moment ♥

5. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I wonder if management might be giving her a little push... It feels like recently people have been giving second glances at her and she is becoming super cute recently. She has definitely started improving even though she is still really young! (She is 15.)

6. Sythfia

Sythfia Kenkyuusei

Hopefully they are giving her a push, Sato has potential.

7. Zombee

Zombee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
  8. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    WHAT A CUTIE! I seriously think I'm falling in love :O

9. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    She really has got cuter lately! She's been performing with B this week, and she looks super cute 7ji 12fun no Hatsukoi. Honestly I think B fits her really well.

10. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    LOL, Shes turning 16 soon if I recall correctly. I think its time to update her to Team B.

11. Zombee

Zombee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Last edited: May 3, 2016
  12. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Oh my gosh. She is becoming so gorgeous.. I'm so confused right now??? Is she growing up? She isn't allowed to...

13. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Sato Kiara 2016 SSK appeal

(direct link)
    *enable cc for sub. Credit to Silenka for translation*

14. Zombee

Zombee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Ka-wa-i~! I really like her and really want her to rank! <3

15. Zombee

Zombee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
  16. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    SHE IS TOO CUTE.

17. Zombee

Zombee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    BUMP!

Please watch Team 4 perf. especialy 'AKB48 160712 T44 LIVE 1830 720p HQ' from known source. So much fun in MC. I can't stop repeating MC time. (NEN) :D

Kii-chan <3

Some recent pic's. <3 Please support our little princess! (last one: Kii-chan + Komiharu + Juri = "I can die peacefully now"... ;) )

[2016.07.12_16-02]-10385.jpeg [2016.07.12_16-03]-10386.jpeg [2016.07.12_16-04]-10387.jpeg 2016.07.12_16-51-1.jpeg

18. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    She is so underestimated. She is so cute, and her personality just seems so natural. I really love Kiichan. She is adorable.

19. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
  20. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I think a lot of people find her chubby, but in all honesty, I like where she is right now. She is talented, she is a natural idol, and I love it about her. I wish Japan wound embrace her more.