Sato Natsuki (Nacchi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Kazearashi, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

yeah thats what i mean, Kojiharu already mentioned it, but she knows that its not the right time,,
    about miichan, after yukirin issue some fans want miichan out of akb, and bunshun also wants a KO blow on miichan to leave akb.. thats what i mean of "soon to graduate" :p

oh about Yuko, aki-p wont let her Ace graduate easily, aachan surprised Aki-p, now aki-p wants to be sure yuko wont leave..

2. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I don't get why you guys discussing other girls so much in Nacchi's thread :^^;:

Anyway. I miss Nacchi so much, especially everytime I hear her voice in any AKB song. :cry:

3. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    ^i was wondering that too, since when I saw her thread jump up I thought there was actual Nacchi news ^_^;;;

I wish I'd become a fan earlier. I think she was one of the prettiest AKB girls, and certainly one of the most talented.

Just putting this here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUYPDsQ0q4s

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUYPDsQ0q4s[/yt]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Love_Meetan

Love_Meetan Kenkyuusei

Yeah, so am i .. i miss Nacchi so much..
    i watched Old Episodes of AKBINGO.. when nacchi got pushed and being reguler member of that show .

she's so popular at past. one of Himawarigumi 1st unit member. Time goes so fast, she was graduated now and so sad she suddenly passed from AKB48 :(

5. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I hope she will graduate soon and maybe re-think of any plan for entertainment career :cute:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjQzNTI4NDMy.html[/youku]

I'd never seen this show before, she looks so pretty. As always :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  7. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Nacchi is pretty clever, hosting travel shows where she gets to eat a lot of specialty foods. I'd want that job!

I always wondered why she pushed her Fukuoka work so much. The radio show and the traveling Kitakyushu program in her last months as an AKB member. If she had so much pressure from school (why she left, right?) plus needing to learn the A waiting stage (though she never performed it), I'm confused why she spent so much time in Fukoka.

And she got so sick... any ideas what she had? or how long she had it?

I'm curious on why her AKB career ended the way it did. I figure this is the place to discuss it!

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I just noticed how gorgeous she is recently. Its a pity she graduated but I guess she realized that she'd gone as far as she could with AKB48 and it was time to move on.

My copy of the Tokyo Dome bluray set arrived in the post today and Nacchi was one of the bonus photographs that came with it, got to say I was really pleased with that :D

9. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    So, there is this today :awesome: From Nacchi's friend on twitter apparently.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    2ch is hilarious right now... "She's alive!"

Granted, I thought exactly the same thing.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. moomookan

Oshimen:
    YES YES YES SOMETHING ABOUT NACCHI!!!
    Honestly it took me a while to determine which one was her. Purikura editing is insane.

I really really realllly hope she makes a twitter. I wish I could say "she owes us that much" but really she owes us nothing. But I can dream.

With a little more time I certainly would have become a Nacchi oshi. She went from being a girl I knew nothing about to one of my top 10 favorites within two weeks, and after two months she was one of my top 5 favorites and climbing. Then she graduated, but I'm thankful I got to be her fan for even a little while. I'm so glad to hear she's ok at least :)

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I'm guessing she's just enjoying a bit of a quieter life and being out of the public eye for the moment. I came to like her as well, I liked her catchphrase in team B oshi even though it didn't make much sense :D

It looks like she's let her hair grow out a bit longer, it really suits her :)

13. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    [vimeo]http://vimeo.com/62418411[/vimeo]

Yay for seeing Nacchi singing again!

14. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    SATO NATSUKI STARTS A BLOG!

http://ameblo.jp/ceemynail/

edit: It seems she opened her own Nail Care salon called [Cee My Nail] as she mentioned is found near the Tokyo Sky Tree, in Kinshichou.

15. moomookan

Oshimen:
    OH MY GOD YES NACCHI I LOVE YOU T________T

She looks different in that picture :O As in, even more gorgeous than before. I wonder why she chose a nail salon? I thought she was studying at Waseda... They are close by though

Here is the area Waseda is in:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8b/Shinjuku-ku_in_Tokyo_Prefecture_Ja.svg

Here is the area her nail salon apparently is
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/65/Location_of_Sumida_ward_Tokyo_Japan.svg

16. aishahsun

aishahsun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    so amazingly crazy happy when i saw this :D
    prays she will write down the address soon :D

17. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    She said it's near Tokyo Sky Tree :XD:

Anyway I'm glad she's opening a Nail Salon. WHO KNOWS if the AKB girls will visit her :awesome:

18. aishahsun

aishahsun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    omg it might be like an old team k matsuri at her shop! Ill definitely go do my nails when im there!!

19. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Yeah, but there are lots of shops surrounding Tokyo Sky Tree! I want to know where it is for when I go to Japan now... >:D

I'd bet money that AKB girls will go there. Especially original team K girls, Kashiwagi Team B girls like Sumire, and other girls who were close with Nacchi. Though Nacchi seemed to keep to herself a lot ^_^;; I'm sure Takamina would go because thats how Takamina is :)

Did she say when it opens? Or is it already open?!

20. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Interesting, she's becoming a business woman. I don't know about the location though. Tokyo Sky Tree is really out of the way. Most girls perfer to go to es Nails in Shibuya.