1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sato Shiori (Satoshi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Andov3

Andov3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Her's and mii's blog post really bring my tears down. They realized how is it like to be front row, and on this single they're going back to 3rd row. It really amazed me what she wrote in the last paragraph.

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  4. 火山灰

火山灰 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    I noticed her drawed something in last keyakake episode. Iirc after tracksuit talk. Maybe she want to proposed new design for tracksuit

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yeah, but thanks to air time it might be a while before we finally know what is she doing. Or maybe we will never find out

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  7. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    a new drama!
    I hope Satoshi gets more exposure and love for this one. Her role in Tokuyama was small, although funny at the end. Cant wait to see more of her

8. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    This is great to hear! I love how she's genuinely so into art. I hope she can get her own exhibition someday, full of her own work and displayed as both an artist & Keyaki member. It'd be great if she drew some Keyaki-related themes/concepts with her own perspective.

@Blitzius When I saw that she had more than just a split second from the trailer, I have hopes that she'll have a larger role this time :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    In case you didn't know, she was the VJ for FIVE CARDS's performance during birthday live! Decorating the screen with visual arts and sorts

10. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    o wow did not know. good for her. her strengths are being acknowledged!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Shii-chan is getting individual work as one of the celebrities promoting the 20th anniversary of Lotte's Xylitol gum. Other celebrities include actress Tsuchiya Tao and sexy idol Shiina Hikari. (☆ ロッテ「キシリトールガム」発売20周年プロジェクト発表会、土屋太鳳・佐藤詩織(欅坂46)・ヤバイTシャツ屋・椎名ひかり・ISSEI(ニコファーレ))

And thanks, @too much idea, for the info about her interview re the Hermitage exhibition. Another great opportunity that she made the most of. Maybe she will make best use of her limited time by doing a few really good outside jobs, rather than a larger number of minor ones. She's one of the members who can represent well in adult situations.

EDIT: Now there's a Model Press piece about the event kicking off the campaign. It features Shii-chan and Tsuchiya Tao. Shii-chan teaches Tsuchiya-san the "SaiMajo pose."

w700c-ez_ce98f79abbcfa51bdafda88bd321c9a93c87bf64153225a2.jpg w700c-ez_3db44b36c6fdf29ec7534d42fd2e67fcaa45e8a70f76e09f.jpg

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

This individual work is clearly bigger than what we credited it.

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Really. Now she's going to be on the important morning wake-up show Mezamashi TV in a few hours. This is huge solo work.

15. glsone

glsone Member

According to her most recent blog entry she even had a big part in designing that special uniform she is wearing. She said she wants to perform in it sometime and see the other members in it. Very cool stuff going on for her right now.

16. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    This is awesome! I saw several more official photos, too and she looks beautiful in them. The self-designed outfit she's wearing looks nice and refreshing but hmm as a general observer, I guess it's not at a WOW level yet. I'm looking forward to more of her designs; I doubt they'd let her design a Keyaki uniform for their A-side but it could happen for other events, maybe like Halloween.

Thanks for sharing the news!

17. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Satoshi doing what she does best. Good for her. shes the one of the girls that has improved the most, and possibly the one that has the best non-idol life among them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

18. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Desigining CD jackets maybe? I want to see her collab more with miichan although their art style is different. I'm really happy for her, comparing early keya kake shi-chan to how she is now, you can see the confidence in her smile.

• Like Like x 2
  19. maigo

maigo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    is that issei?
    [​IMG]
    i want to see keyaki collab with him, the dance combination between takahiro-sensei and the world champion will be cool, wearing seifuku designed by satoshi, lol, jk

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes, that's Issei. I apologize for not mentioning him before (since I didn't know anything about him).