1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sato Shiori (Satoshi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. maigo

maigo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    ah, there's nothing to apologize for.. i knew him because i watched his battle a couple of months ago,

after watching first ep of keyaki new drama, i think shii-chan didn't get decent screentime
    Screenshot (240).png

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    They did a collab once, at the very beginning in fact, during the omotenashikai! The two of them are assigned to the Art Club and made the huge "Humility Kindness Bonds" banner with keyaki tree that are brought out again for the debut anniversary

3. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @too much idea Ah, yes. That's why i said I wanted to see more collabs :D

4. Mangkel3

Mangkel3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imaizumiyui
    [​IMG]
    Nice expression

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Ozeki and Oda talked and praised her last night during the SHOWROOM! They mentioned how they also like the uniform that she wore, cmon XYLITOL invite them for an event and have them wore the outfit maybe?

EDIT: Satoshi posted many beautiful pictures that she took using film camera, that she starts doing because she wanted to take pictures feels like "something taken in the past"

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  6. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I wonder if working on the uniform is why she looked so tired before. Just imaging her hand-making that badge, too.

Love this bolded line, I hear a lot of photography people say this. Getting more and more interested in Satoshi ><

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I think the uniform is not entirely designed by herself, she was helped by the person who designed Keyaki uniform?

But yes, Ozeki mentioned that she worked very hard backstage for the design that is applied in both the package and the uniform.

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In her blog, Shii-chan gves a huge amount of credit to Onai Kimika 尾内貴美香, the person who apparently has designed all the K46 uniforms (and the crests). Shii-chan says that with K46, she has been able to meet a lot of totally outstanding people, hard-working geniuses like Onai-san, who Shii-chan says poured a lot of effort and research into this one uniform for one person. She feels gratitude and respect for her. This is Onai-san six years ago, aged 24:

onaikimika24-5y.jpg

She runs a vintage clothing store and has branched out from that into costume design and other things. It was she who designed the "Nazi" uniforms -- for which she remained unrepentant, saying that the models they came from had nothing to do with Nazis. Shii-chan talked about working with her on the dress she wore, which was based on designs contributed for the Lotte Xylitol gum packages. I'm not sure who did what, and whose hands were hands-on in making the dress.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I love that she's so engrossed in the world of art. Film photography is fun, you have lots of technique to learn and play at. I still can't get over how much she's improved in a span of 2 years(?) :D

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  12. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    @CutePanda ahh thank you! I was looking for their radio. Satoshi is a great guest since she always laughing lol

13. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

I really like her in the latest yukkata radio showing her personality of easy-laughing. Those games they played are really fun (hope to see Keya playing in their showroom). Satoshi just laugh and lose all the games. So adorable.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

At last night's tour performance in Nagoya -- when Hirate wasn't able to go -- people noticed Shii-chan both for her dancing and for her beauty:

[​IMG]

(click to enlarge)

15. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Might be worth sharing:
    On her recent blog, Shiichan made an entry for the 2nd anniversary of Keyakizaka46, listening to Mr. Children's 蘇生 (Rebirth) and thinking about her life until now. Instead of a recap of the year that has passed -like she did last year- she tells us a bit more about her life and ballet background, in an entry that has typical Shiichan length. This is more or less a summary/indirect translation of it:
    It turns out that she really was a classic ballet maniac since she was four years old, to the extent that she took lessons every day (including weekend), wishing for ballet goods from Santa Claus and buying them when going out, watching foreign groups perform during her free time and so on. Becoming a pro ballet dancer has always been the dream of her and her sister who is two years older (was it public before that she had an older sister who does ballet too?). However, one day, when she was in sixth year of elementary school, her foot couldn't take this immense stress anymore and "broke" (she doesn't explain in detail how and in which way though).

Not wanting to give up her dream, she went to see a famous doctor and after a while, she even became able to perform again and competed a few more times, but after a while, the injury came back, and this time, didn't heal anymore. Thinking and crying over it for many, many times, she realized she had to give up her big dream she lived for 11 years.

A while after, in middle school, she was invited by her art teacher to try out the school's art club. Before she knew it, she started to immerse herself into arts and finally found something she could pour her heart in again. Because of this, she eventually decided to go to an art college, and took a three-year long preparative curriculum in a prep school on a daily basis - because of this, she barely has any profound memories of her senior high school days. When she took the entrance exams, she passed for the college she is now in (which was #2 on her list for colleges she wanted to apply for), despite having done poorly at trial exams before. However, because she passed exactly for that one, she heard of the Keyakizaka auditions and, after a long way, has now found a "second family" (as she describes) with the other members, staff and all her fans. This would not have happened if she had passed for her #1 college.

She tells us that with everyone around her, she enjoys every day as it would be a dream, and that her calamity of back then has eventually turned into the treasure of her life. Because of this, even if you experience difficult things, you will always find something you can treasure if you keep trying hard - is what she tells us.
    My opinion on this - with this spirit she could reach even much more than she already has, if management allows it. She has turned from a nobody with the worst sales (before SaiMajo) to a hopeful member who proved her potential during the SaiMajo and SekAi/TokuDare era, and went on to solidify her spot as top dancer and singer after Saison, with decent sales somewhere around the middle of the group.
    I might be alone with this point of view but IMO Shiichan is still the most underrated member of the group. With her dancing and singing skills that are among the best, good manners and way of expressing herself in front of the camera, she can act as a leader to the group any time if she would need to. Combined with a good fashion sense and acting skills as well as slightly "dorky" character than can be made fun of, Shiichan might just be the most "jack of all trades" member you find in the whole group, even before Hirate (who holds herself back when she's not on stage and avoids MCs) and Pon who is also "almighty" with the exception of talking and MCing, something Shiichan has no problems with.

• Like Like x 2
  16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Bless you for this summary

Iirc Satoshi say that she wanted to be the Center?
    Now it's within her grasp, just as long as Management willing to give her the chance (Xylitol Center, maybe?)

Satoshi's only problem is her long talk lol. But other than that she's good, she can comfortably speaks out in public.

Reports are also saying that Satoshi looked godly in Goninbayashi song.

17. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    nijika and fuuchan to me need opportunities to shine as well [I was in awe during the dance part for Getsuyobi no Asa, when Nijika was in the front. her emotion while dancing is amazing] but you are defs right about Shiori. I feel that she would be able to complete the adult trinity with Pe and Yuuka, with one being almost useless, and one being the captain.
    Tbh, the tokyo trio is still in my sights. I cant wait for Shiori to bloom further. Because I know she will.

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks for the translation. A bit more detail about her background and some real words of wisdom.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017