1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sato Shiori (Satoshi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

10-1-2017 SR

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]
    source

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@CutePanda -- I happened to be able to see that one live, but thanks for the video so I can watch it again. She was outstanding. So real and natural. Felt like sitting around talking with a friend at university. She kept apologizing for not being a better talker: please, Shii-chan, don't become glib. You're fine as you are.

The Showroom was set up for her to advertise the fact that her piece in an art competition -- which we already knew she'd received an award for -- was going to be traveling to seven cities around Japan with the exhibition. But for me the big news was her saying that last winter she was really not sure she could do both work and school properly at the same time, but now she has gotten used to it and it is working fine for her -- partly because she has been able to skip some jobs.

3. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

man she really looks beautiful with that hair style in that recent showroom,
    now if only both her and uemu can just keep that kind of hair style :cute:

4. Jedrien

Jedrien Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    :ome:Happy Birthday Satoshi :ome:

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

6. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Happy birthday, Sato-chan! :ome:

7. kovian

kovian Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    :ome:Happy birthday, SHii-chan! :ome:

8. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

A cool pose :cool::p

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

10. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Satoshi! I hope she will be in a good place for the next single, if the senbatsu don't change... I like a lot her charisma! And her dance too, is so soft.

11. akira goh

akira goh Kenkyuusei

Sato is one of those people that gets prettier day by day, be it naturally or using makeup. I start noticing her quite late in keyakake but still good to know someone that gets better

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

13. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I agree! Remember when I meet Keya and as a good newbie lol I confused her with Naako, yeah, they two don't have any similarities but well :'D In addition, I feel that she hasn't yet unleashed her full potential. Just a feeling.

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I was thinking about this since months lol and I quite agree with you @Siniy ..not about the similarity because I can't see it no matter how hard I'm actually trying lol but about the unleashing her potential... Satoshi always felt like she has great.. human relationship potential? Like, she'd make you feel great in the most normal ways.. talking, listening.. but when it comes to showbiz she is still bottled up? (but coming out little by little)
    Not sure how to explain it better... Like you said, it's a feeling

15. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I get what you say! Recently I read her blog about Budokan and maked me tearing, was so touching.

I'll leave it here in case someone has not read it (Credits, of course, to @toomuchidea).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. ABF48

ABF48 Member

dang it!! for a moment i rlly thought she got a letter from misuchiru sakurai lol that would be ecstatic!!

i was rlly into 90s jpop lately esp into spitz and mr.children, somehow i can understands her feeling as fellow fan :D

17. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I'll never forget Shiori's dead face :hehe: I felt bad for her and at the same time I laughed so hard :whistle:

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

3-19-2018

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  19. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    [​IMG]

More screentime for this girls! Thank you.

20. Bingo

Bingo Member

[​IMG]
    Graphic Design by Sato Shiori

• Like Like x 4