1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sato Shiori (Satoshi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    I think Suzumoto alone is a special case, she herself said in one of her radio broadcasts that after graduating Keyaki absolutely she did have anything that she wanted to do* and thus ended up starting her Instagram and doing her radio broadcast (although now of course she has Muleau). Also during her time in Keyaki she was known to be particularly "un-aggressive" towards getting work, at least during her latter years.

But some of the others have mentioned that they want to appear on television and I don't think they are any less "capable" than Hirate or Nagahama. They just have different circumstances. That's not to say their history is the only reason they haven't gotten an offer either though.

*She didn't literally say this but I felt this is what her tone implied.

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Interview in Nikkan SPA!

Shiori Sato was an indispensable member of the group [Sakurazaka46] with her high dance skills as a first gen student. She graduated from the group in October last year, attracting attention as an "art school idol" who attends an art university and also won an incentive award at the Nika Exhibition when she was enrolled. Now freelance, she has taken a new step in artistic activities centered on design and art, and has appeared as a dancer in the music video for Dean Fujioka's song "Runaway". We asked her, who is worried about her future activities, to talk about her memories of the Sakurazaka46 era, of her current feelings of being free, and her new goals.

[I know some people don't like google versions, so I will let you read the interview yourself.]

shiori01-550x367.jpg

shiori03-550x367.jpg

shiori02-550x367.jpg

shiori05-550x367.jpg

shiori04-550x367.jpg

https://nikkan-spa.jp/1773032

• Like Like x 2
  3. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Suzumoto, Ishimori, and Neru all visited Shiori's exhibition today (at the same time)!

• Like Like x 2
  4. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    • Like Like x 1
  5. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    Just saw this video with Shiori near the end of it. She says that she was surprised by the news, she knows how hard-working they are as a fellow 1st gen member, and will support them on the new path they choose.

I honestly thought she went overseas already. But I didn't come back here for a while so I didn't know she's still around until now. But still looks as amazing as always.

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

Bag Contents:
    1. iPad
    2. Purse
    3. iPhone (10S)
    4. AirPods
    5. 旅の断片. A book that is a collection of short stories about traveling in different countries across the world.
    6. Make up bag
    7. Fujifilm Simple Ace (disposable camera)
    8. Mirror (by Anna Sui, a birthday present from Ishimori)
    9. Power bank (mobile battery), her iPhone's battery is dying lol
    10. Perfume (Aux Paradis, #03 Fleur)
    11. Lipsticks stuffed into small pockets in the bag
    12. Hand cream (Jill Stuart)13. Pass case (bought in the UK)
    14. Official髭男dism (ヒゲダン) live ticket (obviously used and kept as a momento)

7. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
  8. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Feb 9, 2022
  9. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Been waiting for a Shii-chan photobook.

10. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Be careful what you click, I don't think this site is safe.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2022
  11. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    What do you mean? :fear:
    (I'm using two ad blockers and one pop-up blocker, so if there's any of those coming up I'm just not seeing them...should I remove the link? :()

12. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    The Big Comic Spirits ed with more previews from her upcoming photobook:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

:chuffed:

(note: I deleted the first post containing the blog link and uploaded the pics on a filesharing host, I hope that's ok now)

@ Jsprite: please edit the link out of your reply too (and please, remember to tell me what the problem was...TIA!)

13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I clicked twice around and got to a place I didn't or wouldn't want to be in... (you can guess).

14. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    Ehm, no, actually not having experienced it I can't guess :fear:...it sounds weird anyway, as I can open that blog without any problem at all on three different devices I have :|...might I suggest you check your device for viruses and/or adware/malware? :?: That could most probably be the cause of such redirecting problems:

"Website redirects are most commonly caused by adware and other types of malware present on your computer. The aim of these unwanted programs is to point you towards certain types of advertising or dangerous code that could further damage your system. The best way to combat it is by removing the offending malware from your computer using a reputable security package."

(source: https://smallbusiness.chron.com/computer-keep-redirecting-sites-didnt-ask-for-74395.html)

15. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    Coupla pics from Instagram:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Gosh, Shi-chan looks so gorgeous in those pics - I mean, that's no surprise, but still. Damn it, looks like I have to get this PB.

Followed her on Insta, I think she hung out with Suzumoto sometimes. Warms my heart to see the graduated members still connecting.

My PB budget is destroying me...just received Kawata Hina PB in the mail; Hinachima PB and Risa memorial PB (I think I heard abt this somewhere) on the horizon and yesterday's announcement of Kakki PB - suddenly they're flooding in, haha. If my life is a high school anime, I'd probably need some summer part-time jobs to afford it all - cut to scenes of me working construction, selling Xmas cakes, breaking dishes in restaurant, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  17. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    One more lovely pic from Instagram:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    I think I will refer to updates on her in this thread as SHIOReport in the style of her various activities from now on.

SHIOReport 5-30-2022

1. She leaves for Britain very soon (in a matter of days) for studying. It presumably will involve art.

2. She has released her own clothing collection through Suzumoto Miyu’s brand Muleau. Images can be found on her Instagram, Miyu’s, and the official Muleau one.

3. She held a solo exhibition showcasing her work since graduating.

4. I don’t really follow sales so I can’t really say whether it is good or bad, but her photo book made No. 12 in the Oricon book ranking. It did not make top ten in the photo book ranking.

19. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    1) Yes, she leaves for the UK fairly soon, and will most likely involve art, however, personally I think she'll stay relatively close to the capital.
    2) I'm unsure about this, but the Muleau collaboration will be the last event before she leaves

20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

If it is Britain, then her English must be at a decent level by now, right?