1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sato Shiori (Satoshi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    personally i am happy that she is getting more love now.
    She used to be this cutesy thing especially in the early BINGO episodes. I recall her being a scaredy cat and saying she just wanted to survive and go home alive.
    And look at her now. Such a pretty thing. I forsee great things for her especially in modelling. She is going to be one to keep an eye on.
    Also, her Tokuyama performance, especially the last episode with Berika. LOL

2. Kielize

Kielize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Happy Birthday Shii-chan!~~~
    Hope she gets more and more fans and her popularity would get a lot better next year!!!

3. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Happy birthday!:ome::ome:

4. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Happy birthday shiichan :ome:
    She's one of the first member i can remember because of her drawing skill. Hope she would gets more fans :ome:

5. 美人魚

美人魚 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Happy Birthday Shii-chan!!

6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Happy Birthday Shiori! I hope she becomes more popular with the 3rd single release!

7. ダヴィドさん

ダヴィドさん Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    :ome:Happy Birthday:ome:

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

9. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Shii-chan :ome:

Just realized she had new hair cut few days ago.
    The off shot photos she took during blt graph. vol 13 is just amazing. Love all these beautiful shots.

Attached Files:

10. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    her lotte gum commercial

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

lotte cm

if the video does not show watch the video here

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Satoshi:ome::ome:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
  12. Kielize

Kielize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Both the CMsare a little weird to me but Shiichan is so pretty~

13. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Shii-chan with her wavy hair is better than straight hair. she stands out more with wavy hair.
    weird cm but suits her artistic background

• Like Like x 1
  14. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    she's... really evovled from the early days. probably one of the girls that has changed the most. from the early episodes of BINGO. totally happy for her. She has the potential to go the modelling path. Plus her tokuyama performance was great, from the painting, to the last scene with berika [which made me laugh out loud in the middle of the night]
    you go, Satoshi! I wish i had tickets to see you for next years event

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kielize

Kielize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Totally agree with this! The pictures she posts on her blogs are super pretty!!

16. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Personally, I'd be happy to see Shiichan experiment further with her hairstyles. I think the first time I realized what a striking beauty she actually is was her official SekAi one-shot (that is still used as her official profile picture until we'll eventually see the Futari Saison artworks). Notice the resemblance to the typical haircut of Shiraishi Mai, reportedly her favorite Nogizaka member. She went on to display her talents more often with that hairstyle in KeyaKake, Keyabingo and Tokuyama Daigoro, and after starting to sell increasingly better during the 2nd single HS sales, she displayed further different styles, sometimes curly, sometimes straight, all together with a new-acquitained beautiful natural smile she wasn't able to do even a few months before.
    Until now, that 'Maiyan style' she had during TokuDare was my favorite, but I'm happy to see even more different styles. Right now, I think we're actually seeing some 'vintage Shiichan' with straight hair a bit similar to 2015 style, with the difference that she now does everything twice as good than back then where she was not that impressive.

17. Kielize

Kielize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Agreed! I would love it if she were to try a lot of different hairstyles! Also, I have a feeling she might be picked up for more magazine works? Her recent blog photos too far really just sooo pretty~!!

18. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    She really stole the show on the CDTV performance. Her legs are beautiful, glad she was in the front.

19. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    ... I just watched the two CMs posted in previous messages and wow! I haven't been paying as much attention as when Keyakitte began, but nowadays for me some memorable appearances from Shiichan include her silent "threatening" when the guest tried to guess the girls' names, and her appearances in the recent sports episodes. As people have said, she's really changed compared to what she was a year ago! I now have rekindled fondness for her, and I hope she'll continue to shine even brighter next year.

20. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    http://www.bilibili.com/video/av7321394/index_13.html

Sato's Individual PV.
    She's telling something about ballet, and dancing in the PV.
    Her dancing is so enchanting. She's dazzling while doing ballet. I can see why see got in to national competition.

This reminds me of her jibun history. She had to stop doing ballet because of injury and it made her depressed.
    Somehow, this PV is beautiful yet, sad at the same time