1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sato Shiori (Satoshi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

More gifs and jpgs. Shining like the sun.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3hY9cqU.jpg gcXxv7l.jpg
    Neru may look like she's being attacked, but note her hand on Shii-chan's back.

2. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    the santa outfit looks really good on ber. or maybe its the hairstyle. her and suzumon decided to show foreheads and its growing on me.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She has a gravure in weekly Young Magazine, and there's an article on the Oricon website about her and it. The Oricon piece says she is 20 and in art college, and points out that after being in the third line for two singles, she was plucked out and put in the front seven for the third single, and stood out there on Kouhaku. It says she poses for the magazine in a uniform, a formal kimono, and a sleeveless dress, and displays a fresh appeal. Here are photos from the magazine:

tumblr_ojdclufQ5H1vpybydo3_1280.jpg tumblr_ojdclufQ5H1vpybydo2_1280.jpg tumblr_ojdclufQ5H1vpybydo1_1280.jpg

Click to enlarge, then save the larger image for full size.

• Like Like x 2
  4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    this week end was keyaki handshake event, and people celebrated her birthday. She talked about her worries to attend both college and keyaki at the same time and that she will have to choose soon. http://toriizaka46.jp/keyakizaka46/69357/

As a fan, i want her to stay; i haven't had time to plenty appreciate her presence in keyaki. It would be a huge blow for Keyaki unity. I hope she finds the strength to overcome this ordeal she goes through.

How much an idol can handle...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    dont forget she looked like the perfect princess as well. she was dazzling

6. Babyshiba

Babyshiba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    I really liked this pic she uploaded in her blog.

mobML6Uwz.jpg

The wall with the words "No regrets" written on it. Not sure if it was a fan or something that wrote it but I think it's really great. Of course as a keyaki fan I'd love it if she would stay, I've only just recently begun to see her shine(being front row and getting pushed helps of course).

But of course whatever her choice is I just hope she has no regrets.

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Fuu-chan's birthday letter to Satoshi brought tears to a lot of eyes, including Neru's, apparently. She said how Satoshi had seemed negative for a long time, but at a certain point made a 180-degree turn -- and that was after her beloved grandfather passed away, the person who would have been happiest to see her as she is now, positive and successful. Satoshi herself said that after she was chosen for Keyakizaka46, her mind went blank, and she wondered what she was doing there. She credited her fans with keeping her positive and helping her to progress. More images from the birthday celebration/handshake event:

mobG14aC4.jpg mobgebmAK.jpg moblIZVJ8.jpg sub-member-7271_jpg.jpg mobXa03lr.jpg

And now she has her second solo magazine cover, on a popular seinen comic magazine, Big Comic Spirits. Including a gravure section emphasizing her "beautiful legs." This gets her name and image and Keyakizaka's name in front of a lot of young men (and women). Next week's issue, which comes out on 23 January. Website. Not a great cover image, as far as we can see from the promo image. But the real thing may be much better, if previous covers are any indication.

ee9c80e6.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

It was indeed! Thanks to http://keyakizakamatome.tumblr.com (@jujuchuu ) for offering the scans.

16178399_1801602550090168_5420124367227658787_o.jpg tumblr_ok7lbdlZO31usci4io3_1280.jpg 16178858_1801602650090158_4533507869860786748_o.jpg 16177459_1801602596756830_4322475504075327530_o.jpg 16143858_1801602600090163_2517048750242994266_o.jpg 16251706_1801602603423496_6673502139870363371_o.jpg

Her fashionability is being recognized. Good, good.

9. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    she is...
    the only word that comes to mind is divine.
    you go satoshi. i.hope to see you at the next event.

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Have you guys seen her latest blog post? She's killing it!!

11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
  12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

short video of Satoshi from Big comic spirit

if the video does not show watch the video here

backup : here

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

More photos of Uemura and Satoshi celebrating turning 20. And here's what looks like a bystander's photo of them being photographed for that feature at the Great Buddha near Kamakura. Added to my collection of K46 "holy site" photos, since I was at that spot in November. More impressive and spiritual than I expected.

AQKpFSj.jpg

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

An exciting and excited blog post last Friday saying how fired up she is to continue through "a long history with Keyakizaka." In the back row, she didn't put her all into it, thinking that no-one saw her. But in the front row she has had to put her whole body and soul into her performance, and it makes her feel great. So she will continue, working as hard as she can, never satisfied, always improving.

mob9WB57e.jpg

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    If there is something that i love from Keyaki, is that how much everyone has changed in these past one year.

Especially Satoshi. Is this really the same girl who said that she's not as pretty as everyone else, who lacked in self confidence and feel insecure?

Yes!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    from that timid shy girl in keyabingo to a confident beauty now. shes really grown the most among the members in my opinion. my wish is that her and fuu-chan get more screentime because they really have lots to contribute and they can handle it.

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    You should check out Entame's interview of Keyakizaka.
    Satoshi seemed to going to be Keyakizaka's "Wakatsuki" (designer), Fuu (And Oda!) is the variety leader

• Like Like x 1
  18. GRyuuu

GRyuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odaerina
    Oda is surely a variety leader specially in keyakitte xD

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This photo of Shii-chan has to be posted now! Click to enlarge. It's from her Tuesday blog post about the new single, where she says that Kanji and Hiragana will combine their powers to make it even better than the ones that have gone before. Some people are thinking this implies an all-32 senbatsu, but I think it can refer to the whole release, not just the A-side. Nonetheless, she is involved and optimistic...and looking great.

99efbe6d6be71fae70f39bcb0548d.jpg

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/diary/detail/8111?ima=0000&cd=member

It hurts me that it feel like Saison first rowers (or at least, Satoshi) knew that they will placed back in 3rd row for this single.
    "I'm going to restart again from here. A new song from Keyakizaka will be born, a new beginning. One day, i want to return to front row"

Her last paragraph amazed me:
    "I do not have the time to be crushed by various emotions. I'm going to look forward and stand firmly. I will do what i must do"
    Said by the same girl who was unsure of her own looks and weak minded one year ago.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1