1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Sato Sumire (Suuchan)

Discussion in 'Team E' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. yumesuki

yumesuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sato Sumire
  2. leocgomes

leocgomes Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  3. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sato Sumire
  4. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sato Sumire
  5. yumesuki

yumesuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sato Sumire
  6. Jokyng

Jokyng Kenkyuusei

she's still one of my fav member.

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
    Suuchan will be apart of Sasshi's Centered Song for the 48th Single.
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/001717.html

Sasshi Senbatsu (Ima Para)
    Sashihara Rino (c), Asai Nanami, Ueki Nao, Ota Yuuri, Onishi Momoka, Oba Mina, Okada Nana, Ogino Yuka, Kitahara Rie, Kimoto Kanon, Kumazaki Haruka, Goto Rara, Sato Sumire, Sato Nanami, Suda Akari, Sutou Ririka, Souda Sarina, Tani Marika, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Nakai Rika, Hidaka Yuzuki, Miyazaki Miho, Murashige Anna, Motomura Aoi, Yabuki Nako

8. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lalomartins
    That's one heck of a list. Looking forward.

9. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takei Sara
  10. yumesuki

yumesuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sato Sumire
  11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
    Suuchan's 2017 SSK Appeal Video

12. Nory

Nory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    her ssk poster:
    sato sumire.jpg

13. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sato Sumire
    I can't believe nobody has posted on this thread since May 21st! Especially since she ranked yesterday!!? Where is everyone???

Sumire ranked 68th and I'm so so happy and proud of her. In an election dominated by the new generations she was one of the few old gen members, who are not a management favorite, who was able to rally the fans and get her rank! Her votes were higher then the last TWO years! She's making it harder for Yusua to ignore her! I was unsure I was going to vote this year, as I could have used the money I alotted for personal issues, but in the end I purchased tickets and I am so happy! With my 75 votes I was able to move her from 69th to 68th!!! :D Its so cool to be able to make a difference like that. Even if we do not get the bus tour and the calendar for ranking her above 31st.

She sent out a mobile message earlier that read:

I was able to be ranked a selection general election, the 68th place!

A miracle happened (≧∇≦) Thank you to everyone who voted! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

Though I did not arrive in the 31st place, it is entirely good. I am satisfied this year. This year I did not have any media exposure. This year I had a significant period of time pass after I was removed from selection, and the sad thought did not end. Therefore I did my best in the all truth. I have a feeling that the real ability, guts were shown.

Are you alone in Horipro?
    T_T Where the power of the office is not said in this. After all it was good that I ran for a general election. Though it is reliable, as for it being the first to be ranked, it has a meaning I show courage above all, and to show up in person. I was able to have fun during the election period when it could not be said that it was not hot at all. (?) A fan and a member become one towards the same aim. I thought the time was wonderful. I packed a speech with what I wanted to say! I write it in the line blog afterward!

As for coming one year again I'll do my best. It is 48 groups where I do not know what happens. Though it is me who sometimes dangle future graduation, everybody pushing me up to here is my pride. Love.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  14. rka

rka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Tanigawa Airi
    Twitter:
    rka_01
    Always a pleasure to see that your votes made a difference.
    Also i missed you in the expert poll :p.

Anyway, i was about to write something similar. Suu is one of the few girls that is somehow able to maintain her fan support despite being "old news". She has all my respect.

Also looking forward to the mizuki surprise mook. Suu-gravure has always been extra.^^

15. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sato Sumire
    Sorry! I'm mainly active on facebook and with the Japanese Sumire fans anymore... so I dont come on here that often. (Too much drama anymore) I meant to do the polls this year and I forgot! *shrinks into a corner*

Sumire truly has a special bond with her fans. Im so proud of her grace in everything. She takes everything well though not lying down.She has made no secret of her dislike of not being chosen for senbatsu which I think takes guts. Hopefully we will see her return this year. I can not wait for the election magazine! I'm sure she will look amazing! :^O^:

16. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sato Sumire
    Sumire got to center Everyday Kachuusha during the Zepp Nagoya concerts. No video yet but here is to hoping. You can also see her in this video.

https://twitter.com/obatayunachan/status/887795855897501697

Her AikaBu video

Also one of her and Suzuran's performances during a handshake event. (Credit to uploader.)

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017