1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sato Sumire (Suuchan) / AKB48 7th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. romashato

romashato Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Omg...

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Since she will not be in the entertainment industry, she will also quit from Horipro.
    Sato Sumire schedule
    12/14 Horipro event
    12/15 AKB48 7th gen stage (also her AKB graduation performance)
    12/19 SKE48 graduation performance
    1/7 Last HS

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Very sad to hear the news, she's long been a favourite of mine in SKE48. I've also considered her to be the second-prettiest girl in 48G after Mayuyu so it's bad for me that both members will be graduating very soon. :(

4. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

5. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    SADNESS! I can't believe another AKB0048 girl is leaving!

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Congraduation!

7. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

Good luck to Sumire:)

8. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Sad to hear that but I'm not surprised. She was the last of 7th gen so all her gen fellows are already gone. Even if I like her I'm sure her decision to leave the entertainment industri is right. There are about 10000 girls in the Japan idol world so if a girl will succeed she must have a good start. Or be something special. Graduating from AKB and not have been in the upper 25 girls or so must be hard.

But I wonder about a thing. In her blog she said that she's been performing for 18 years so what was she doing before AKB? Anyway, now she will leave the idol industri, or the hysterical industri, and turn into a normal girl. Good Luck Suuchan and will the force be with you.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I am actually quite surprised by her announcement, she seemed to be pretty happy playing big-sister/mommy for all the young members. Thus I'm pretty sad right now :(

• Like Like x 2
  10. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Another piece of my fandom leaving... :cry: I wish her the best of lucks, but I can't help feeling sad.

11. deneth

deneth Kenkyuusei

sad news, but i'm not very surprised. Good luck suuchan.

12. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I don't think so? She's never really mentioned it? It's not something I've ever seen pop up in any of her social media/general talks with the other girls. If anything, I was pretty sure she was gonna stay in the entertainment field. She could make a decent career for herself: pretty, hot body, in her twenties, ex-AKB and SKE member. IDK I just think she had a good chance (plus she has a good agency).

I'm quite sad about this news tho. I use to despise Sumire back in like 2011/2012, but I really grew to adore her and she became one of my fav members in the 48-groups. I also loved her in Team E (more than Team B lol). I'll miss her for sure.

13. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  14. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Looking around I didn't see her mention recently that she's in uni and usually when a girl announces grad they mention "I'm gonna do my studies or focus on my studies". She didn't mention that either so who knows what her plans are. I wouldn't be surprised if she was planning to marry tho? I mean, like u said, leaving that agency is a bold move and unless they let her go I don't see why she would want to quit lol. I'm like the same age as her (24), so I get that maybe she wants a new chapter and education is always an option.

Watch her end up working at Mayumi's restaurant lolol jk. I hope she has a plan B tho.

15. yumesuki

yumesuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    It is sad to see my oshimen go, although I have been waiting for this to happen since a couple years ago. I have noticed as she had her mind in something else.
    It was bound to happen. Quitiing show business is an unexpected surprise. Suu has been on the stage since she was a child. It has been her whole live.

16. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    NOOOOOOOOOO :( Not surprising, but I thought she'd stay for another year.
    Her last theater performance is on my birthday. I don't know how to feel about that :/

17. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    She actually tell Yuihan abt her decision to grad when she met her on joint HS event last month.. Yuihan told so on her mobame ytd.. :(
    Anyway, Congraduation Suu-chan.. All the best for your future endeavours.. ;)

18. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    This is very shocking news, sad news.
    I just planned to visit her performance in SKE48 next year, but I noticed this news in the morning! OMG :cry2:
    I wish her the best, for her life and her future....
    Just my hope, that she will keep exist on her instagram or her social media, so we can still see her in normal life, like Komori does.

And for her plan B, I remember that she mention to become a novelist or a writer in AKB48 documentary video?
    I don't know if that her temporary passion.

19. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    I’m doing a video montage for Sumire’s graduation and am looking for videos during her time as a KKS. I have the some from when she performed with AKB during Anime New York, but they are fan cams and so they aren’t great quality. She didn’t get any good shots during the 2009 Request Hour when she was backup dancing either... if you have them please PM Them to me

20. Malachite

Malachite Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    I can provide you with videos from as far back as when she was 10 years old if you want them.