1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sato Sumire (Suuchan) / AKB48 7th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Malachite

Malachite Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    I'm really late in replying here as I don't often check this forum anymore, sorry, but here you go:

if the video does not show watch the video here

The kingoffrogskeroppi channel has a bunch of stuff she did in the years prior to auditioning for Morning Musume back in '06 while the sumirestkeroppi channel has stuff from that time onward.

Anyway, I probably won't post here again after today. Suuchan was the only reason I maintained some interest in mainstream idols for this long and now that she's gone I guess I am too. It's been real.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Thank you for these. The video is almost done but I can work some of this into it for sure!
    I’m sorry to see you go, but I do understand.

———
    Pretty desperately trying to get my hands on Sumire’s graduation photos. They are only on sale at the SKE theater until the 24th.... I’ve contacted some of her graduation committee people but if anyone has a contact in or around Nagoya that could proxy it for me that’d be awesome.

3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

So is she is getting a final SKE stage? I would imagine that an SKE stage would be much much bigger.

4. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
  5. Pavlova

Pavlova Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
  6. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Sumire is currently in the hospital with some kind of illness.... please send her good thoughts and encouragement on her social media!

7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

May she have a good rest and back to healthy condition soon.

8. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    She just posted on her Instagram that she went to villiage vanguard so she must be feeling a bit better atleast.

9. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    I hate to ask this but does anyone have files of her akb and ske graduations? I was going to save it from ATC's stream on facebook, but their page got taken down this morning.... :(

10. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Both are on aidoru-online

11. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
  12. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    As far as I can tell she was planning on keeping them to contact her followers... like why create brand new ones for only 7 days? She said she was just told and she has no control over it. She seems very upset. :( I’m trying to atleast save her photos but my computer just decided to crap out on me

----

update - was able to save her tweets through about March and then photos through the beginning of 12gatsu.... unfortunately the twitter algorithm doesnt allow you to scroll past 3,000 tweets or so... *sigh*

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  13. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
  14. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I didn't know hori pro was that strict with their SNS accounts of former clients? That's really shitty tho cause she has a good following

15. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Wait.... doesn’t this say “hiatus” or “pause” instead of retirement?!? “最終回は佐藤すみれ活動休止で大号泣SP!” If that’s the case it’s the first time I’ve heard it phrased that way. Gives me hope that maybe there’s more to this then it seems. TBH I and another friend of mine has been thinking something with this feels “off” like if she’s retiring she’s sure doing a lot of promotion, and she was really upset about her social media... and then when she started her new one the first things she followed were company’s that she’s worked for like Q-Pot, Candy Stripper, Model Press, and Sweet. She only just added SKE members in the last couple of hours. (I know because I looked last night.) It could be me over anyalzing things.... it probably is but I have hope that we could see her again.

https://twitter.com/f_shimpo/status/947126419582205959

(For those who don’t know, this is Sumire and Suzuran’s radio show.)

16. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I wouldn't say it's the first time. Milky took a hiatus and came back. Sayumi (ex-morning musume member) took a break too for 2 whole years before re-appearing in entertainment. Maybe this is what Sumire is doing too. Just a break. Sometimes idols use "pause" or "hiatus" cause they're not sure what they're next step in life is. Berryz Kobo is technically on a hiatus unlike C-ute who straight used the word "disband" when they had their final concert. So, always hope~

17. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    @KPKgirl My Japanese isn't great but the word used there is 休止 (kyuushi) which can mean pause, rest, cessation, ie the process of something coming to an end.

But I don't know what she's doing after this to be honest, I don't follow her very closely. Did she say before she was retiring completely?

Anyway her previous tweets didn't sound like a "promotion" to me, it just sounded like she wanted to go on using those accounts but was contractually forced to end all existing SNS, and so she was scrambling to recreate them in time for everyone to refollow. https://twitter.com/sumire_princess/status/946936844142256128

18. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Previously she had used the word retirement. It’s the first time she has used that word.... That’s why I wondering if something has changed. Not saying industry or even AKB wide.

She said she was going to retire at the beginning, but she hasn’t really used that terminology since that I’m aware of and I follow her fairly closely. I wasn’t talking about the tweets of the last 24 hours, more just in general since she said she was going to retire. She’s just been communicating a lot with her fans... but not in a way that seems like a goodbye. She definitely didn’t want to give up her social media. That’s horipros decision.

Edit: they have been goodbyes but more like goodbyes to AKB/SKE vs goodbye forever.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    That's so interesting then. I wonder what might have changed her mind then. Hopefully it's something good tho~ It would be a shame to not see her in entertainment anymore~

20. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Suuchan took off her picture in the SKE48 photo gallery.
    Let's hope for her new chapter.