SCANDAL

Discussion in 'The Music Forum' started by milaya, Nov 18, 2008.

1. jam

jam Kenkyuusei

2. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    They look rather... bright? I'm interested to see the whole versions.

3. jam

jam Kenkyuusei

^ A link to the the BEAUTeen!! PV on Youtube was posted by Naomi on the other page (link). There's some tie-in with Pocari Sweat, which might help with the style of the PV, and things like this:

:D

*edit* The YT link doesn't work anymore so here's another.

Thanks to uploaders.

Attached Files:

• rina.jpg
      rina.jpg
      File size:
      42.1 KB
      Views:
  4. jam

jam Kenkyuusei

PV Previews: CDTV and Music Fighter (YT links / thanks to uploader)

The full PV aired earlier today. We should see it soon, hopefully. :)

*edit* Here's the PV :)

5. Miitan

Miitan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    The PV looks pretty cool. It's interesting to see how this dancing thing goes. They never started out as an idol group, they are a real band who enjoys playing. I hope their management does not push them into an image that they do not fit. When I saw them live, they were just starting out and I never felt that they needed to add dancing to their show. They need to focus on rocking! [rock]

6. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    After seeing them on magazines before and then again (specifically Weekly Playboy), I wondered if they were really that good since I've seen them around. So I took a peek into them and found their BEST SCANDAL album floatin around. Somehow I discovered it was just a month before I found it. Anyways, I listened at first and it was pretty good and then again and again till I got hooked lol. They kinda are the reason I haven't been paying to AKB for the last two weeks. Their PVs are fun to watch sort of... even though it can be bland sometimes. I find them pretty cool nonetheless. Favorite PVs is probably ShojoS and Yumemiru Tsubasa... Favorite member of the band is Haruna because of her voiceeee. I just love it!

7. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Scandal is making another single coming out in two-three weeks called Shunkan Sentimental, it's pretty good in my opinion really liked i replayed it like a bunch of times when i heard it on full metal alchemists new ending, but today here's a link of the full ver.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91j7Z8eSkVY

8. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I like this one a lot better than their other recent singles. It seems... rockier? (Not like rock'n'roll, but more like choppy.)

9. taofoo

taofoo Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the link. I like this one more compare to Yumemiru too. :inlove:
    I wish Tomomi get to sing more lines tho. ;P

10. Susu123

Susu123 Kenkyuusei

I LOVE Scandal.. Shoujo S and Yumemiru are my favs but Yumemiru comes out on top.. the girls are also so pretty. <3

11. madcat338

madcat338 Kenkyuusei

Whoa! found them today! The drummer was very kawaii :D wonder whats her name [wonder]

12. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Rina.

I haven't paid much attention to SCANDAL since Shoujo S was released. Maybe I should. [hehe]

13. taofoo

taofoo Kenkyuusei

14. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Sounds pretty good :D

I had the pleasure of seeing these girls perform at a Music Japan filming, so I only saw one song (though performed 2 times, they screwed up or something) and it was Yume Miru Tsubasa - boring - but it was still pretty cool.

15. fikey

fikey Kenkyuusei

Just listening their first song 's.l. Magic' sure taking my breath away.couldnt believe thats from a girl.they've sure taken my spirit,soul,heart away with them.

16. fikey

fikey Kenkyuusei

Just listening their first song 's.l. Magic' sure taking my breath away.couldnt believe thats from a girl.they've sure taken my spirit,soul,heart away with them.

17. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

I like how in shunkan sentimental at certain parts of the song, they have like solo lines sung by the guitarist/bassist with the high voice, at first I thought it sounded out of place but after repeated listening, its actually not bad. It actually adds a certain cuteness to the song. [nod] [nod] [nod] [nod]

18. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

damn shunkan sentimental really good song and different with any other song it like more powerfull and great pv [rock]

19. taofoo

taofoo Kenkyuusei

That would be the bassist. I wish she get to sing more lines [hehe] The solo line part is my favourite part of the song now. :p

20. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

Maybe they should try mixing up the vocals and get all members some parts in a future single, rather than just the main vocalist doing all, would be a nice change once in a while.