1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

School Graduation

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Tomokazu, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
    I haven't really seen a forum topic for school graduations, but to anyone who's graduated recently, congratulations!

Heres a photo of me graduating from Japanese Junior High today, it's a semi-sad day for me cause all of my class mates i've made are all going different paths.

None of my friends are AKB fans yet but, if they ever become one and stumble upon this thread. I'd just like to add that no class would ever be able to beat the awesomeness of ours, and lifelong memories have been made in our class. I'll miss these guys, :cry:

But, if anyone else has any graduation photos. Please share them with us! I'd love to see!

2. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I graduated from college couple months ago, kinda shy showing it cause I smiled too big for that picture :yikes:

But Congratulations!! :)

3. poisonedbymayu

poisonedbymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    i'll graduate from high school next month..i hope i'll graduate..but i don't wanna leave this high school even too many stress pressure...yea..my friends are great and some of teachers are very close to me like a brother.. :cry: .

4. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Graduation... I think mine in HS was in 2006 and I'm now 6 years in college after three course shift I'm way behind from my batchmates, super lame. :D But I think my current course will be the one I'll finish.

And congrats Tomokazu your HS life seems to be fun.

No pictures since I don't like events, really, that's just me hating this kind of farewells.

5. Erinacchi

Erinacchi Kenkyuusei

I'll graduate from high school next year. I've been going to the same school for ten years by then... Farewell will be sad, I'm sure.
    We have this thing in Finland called "penkkarit" which is the last day of the seniors in school. They throw candy to the younger and generally have fun. Then we also have "abi show" (= senior show) in which they make fun of the teachers and whatnot. I've decided to ask if I could perform a medley of Egao ni Namida ~THANK YOU! MY DEAR FRIENDS~ by Matsuura Aya, GM5 and Amazuppai Haru ni Sakura Saku by Berikyuu, since they're all graduation songs.

6. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

Graduating in 2013, don't know which college to apply to yet... nor have i decided on my major :\

7. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Sorry to bump this. I had graduated from Elementary School at 2013 and Junior High School at 2016. :D

At 2013, we had planned to go to swimming pool which is a bit far from my city. It was great. At 2016, It was the first time I used suite and the event was in multipurpose building (near with science place (?)).

After the event, we had to waiting for the last result (grad or no). There were two task again in old school after get the result.

My father brought me to school to see my result (2013). There wasn't special thing when I was ES. When I was JHS, I had to wait for the result at 14 PM (I had gone at 7 AM, maybe). It's still my privation why was I going to there at 7 AM. I asked child of my parent's friend (?) to take my result (She is old, but, I don't know had she married or not yet. She may be the child of our chairman of the neighborhood). My mum was angry to hear about that (I didn't take my mum to there). The essentially thing was I must graduate.

There were Ramadhan (the 9th month of Islamic calendar -Thx Wikipedia- ) after get result or in the middle to waiting the result (after the Graduation Event).

After the result, there is the test to register new school and get the result about 1 - 3 weeks. When I was going to Senior High School, I had to see the result when sahur (the announcements were announced at 0 AM) in web. It's so ugh...

After I went to new school, we must waiting for diploma (?) from old school. Before it, we had to do three fingers sign in diploma at old school. After I get the diploma, the activity in old school is end.

These are my experiences start from Graduation Event to Go To New School. Thanks to read these. :D

- Sorry for bad English -

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Just graduated from university last February. Now I'm aiming to continue my study in Japan. My aspiration is to pursue MBA in Hitotsubashi or Hokudai. ;)