1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Seasonal Sakamichi Polls: Popularity Tournament - the Sakamichi Cup now running

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

The last poll took place when I was completely new to everything so I couldn't participate, but now it really got my interest.
    Just some humble suggestions on my part.
    • Most physically attractive member
    • Member with the most aesthetic voice (when speaking, not singing)
    • Most underrated member
    • Favorite blog
    • Most individualistic member (in any sense: By her personality, by her looks, or just by seemingly not fitting into the group.)
    They might all be suitable for multiple selections, and for both Sakamichi Groups. They partially were mentioned by users before but are those I can think of as the most interesting ones for me, at the moment.

Thanks for your hard work and insightful commentary and analysis.

2. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I know there are no plans for it, but if it turns out that Aki-P decides to Troll us on this issue, you could include a mini sakamichi ssk...

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Seasonal Sakamichi Series Autumn Popularity Poll

This time, along with your favourite members (including Nogizaka's 3rd generation for the first time), you will be asked which member is the best X, the most Y, etc.
    Which Keyaki members are the funniest? Which Nogizaka members are the best singers? Who should get the next solo photobook? Who is in the biggest need of a push?

Check out the poll and let me know what you think!
    https://goo.gl/forms/cOuAAMXf2jO4gVsw1

4. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I think it would be interesting to add "next member to recieve/who should recieve a gori-push"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Okay, so I've decided to end this poll after this weekend.
    So I'll close it sometime between Monday-Tuesday (10th-11th) Midnight JST and the start of Nogibingo!7 #01. So if you want to submit please do it by then.

While I'm here, a lot of people misinterpreted some of the questions.
    Where it says
    Member 1 〇 〇
    Member 2 〇 〇
    Member 3 〇 〇

You're not supposed to pick one option for each member! Just the ones you think are most A or most B. (or best A or best B, etc.)
    Some people picked one option for every member. That's really bad for the results. Especially when they don't know each member that well.

Please consider editing your response. Editing responses is easy and it will make the final results much better.
    I added a third option, "cancel selection", for each of these lists.
    This is a neutral option you can use to take back votes.
    It won't be counted as a separate option in the final results, it's just to remove an unwanted vote.

Here's another link to the poll:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCiluw86QgYA3SJ3i9OIGo3IYF4YID2NpFrS0Q_7VZCQsQkw/viewform

6. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Autumn Popularity Poll analysis!

Introduction
    Some background on the survey: this was the 4th poll in a series of seasonal popularity polls asking about Sakamichi Series and how they're run. I have conducted some side-polls before, but they are not intended to be part of the "main series". As four seasonal polls have been published, it now tracks the popularity of members over a full year. This data is especially interesting for Keyaki as it tracks their popularity from shortly after their formation to the present day.

This poll, the Autumn 2016 Popularity poll, was conducted over roughly 2 weeks at the beginning of October (then I got busy and didn't publish an analysis of the results until December) and took place shortly after the debut of Nogizaka's 3rd generation members and after Hiragana Keyaki's TV debut, so respondents are still at the early stages of getting to know these members.

As well as the traditional "favourite members", "oshimen" questions, this poll asked which members respondents thought were the best in their groups at certain skills and roles. This was a large endeavour and was not handled the best way, so some of the questions were confusing or clunky. It was a learning experience which I hope will help me make future polls better. There was also a small section discussing the management of each group and the integration of new members.

Terminology

Poll titles: this poll's title will be shortened to Aut16 and the previous polls will be referred to as: Sum16, Spr16 and Win15.

Questions
    All Favourites (AF): Choose all favourite members. Participants can select as many members as they like.
    Oshimen (OM): Choose number one favourite member (oshimen). Participants can only select one member.

Responses will be discussed as, for example, “an AF of 31” which means 31% of respondents to the ‘All Favourites’ question chose this member.

Nogi-vs-Keyaki
    This time I chose to omit the direct question of which group each member prefers. I regret this but there's still interesting data in analysing the number of responses for each group.

149 respondents answered the AF question compared to 141 for Keyakizaka's corresponding question. This is the lowest gap yet. It was 199-181 in Sum16, 157-137 in Spr16 and 301-255 in Win15. The results for the OM question mirrored this trend with marginally lower figures. Also, the diversity of respondents to the AF question increased greatly. From an average of 3.8 selections per respondent in Win15, 5.6 in Spr16, and 6.3 in Sum16 to 8 in Aut16. Nogizaka's corresponding question has the same diversity (8 members per response, where it has hovered for the past three polls).
    It's good to see the growing equality, which shows that the international fan community is getting to know and growing to love Keyaki, too.
    Aut16 N overall.png Aut16 N AF.png Aut16 N OM.png

Goddess tier
    Ikuta Erika's dominance in each category slipped in Sum16 but she managed to widen the gap this poll. Similarly Nishino Nanase was at risk of losing second but managed to secure the position despite a slight loss in OM. Those two remain the only Nogizaka members to receive votes from more than 50% of the respondents to AF.

Shiraishi Mai however, lost her long-held position in third place as Hori Miona breaks into the Goddess Trio and turns it into a Goddess Quartet, thanks to eclipsing Shiraishi in OM. Shiraishi has fallen to 7th in OM (Hori is 3rd), with just more than half her Sum16 score but she manages to stay among the gods with a steady 3rd in AF, with Hori close behind in 4th.

Demigoddesses
    Saito Asuka, who barely clung onto this position last year, returns as top of the Demigoddess tier. This is mostly due to tying for 5th in AF, as her OM result was subpar (9th, despite increasing her actual score from 3 to 4% this round). Her partner in AF's 5th position, Sakurai Reika gained her Goddess debut this round. She more than doubled her OM score, going from from 1.5 to 3.4%, but only reached 10th (tied with 3 others) and is barely ahead in overall 6th meaning her position may be up for grabs. Hashimoto Nanami is the final clear winner in the Demi tier this time, with 7th in AF and 5th in OM, she managed 7th overall. Nakamoto Himeka follows her at 8th in overall but her position in this tier is tenuous mostly due to a notable drop in her AF score.

Other powerhouses
    Notably, Ikoma Rina and Akimoto Manatsu made huge strides in OM, reaching 4th and 6th, respectively. However, their relatively low AF scores mean that they sit in the upper-mid tier overall (~senbatsu third row). Conversely, they are behind Eto Misa who got zero OM votes this round but performed very well in AF and Kitano Hinako, who got some OM votes but not many, and are followed by Miria who also got no OM votes but managed a very high score by 2nd gen standards with AF alone.

Rises and falls
    Watanabe Miria was the biggest relative rise, increasing her AF by nearly 2/3rds, despite not gaining any OM votes this year, either. Overall the 2nd gens did excellently. Regarding scores, most 2nd gens rose and the rest stayed roughly at the same level. Terada Ranze, Yamazaki Rena and Suzuki Ayane made impressive strides in both categories.

Hoshino Minami, Ikoma Rina and Inoue Sayuri all had impressive gains in AF in Sum16 but lost them this round and now sit below their Spr16 scores. Matsumura Sayuri and Eto Misa took severe losses to their OM in Sum16, this has only grown worse since. Matsumura barely has 1/3 of her Sum16 score and Eto got zero votes this round.
    Aut16 K overall.png Aut16 K AF.png Aut16 K OM.png

Goddess tier
    Keyakizaka is much less stable than Nogizaka. Looking at their charts, you can see much greater changes over time compared with Nogizaka's. What's more, popularity is much more spread out in Keyakizaka. 5 members received votes from more than half of the respondents to AF, compared with Nogizaka's 2.
    Even the top positions are volatile. For the analysis of Sum16 I discussed the rivalry of Hirate Yurina and Imaizumi Yui. Hirate widened the gap in Sum16 leaving Imaizumi behind in 2nd, trying to fend off an approaching Nagahama Neru. For Aut16, Hiragana centre Nagahama takes the crown, and Imaizumi slips into 4th.

Nagahama tied for 1st in AF with Hirate but overtook her, tying with Watanabe Risa for 1st in OM (3rd in AF), allowing her to take 1st overall. Hirate's lead in AF is greater than her fall in OM (3rd) so she takes second over Watanabe Risa. With 4th in AF (tie) and 5th in OM, Imaizumi manages to stay in Goddesses, at overall 4th, but her fans need to work if they want to continue to push her as a rival for centre.

Demigoddesses
    Sugai Yuuka could be a goddess with one of 5 AF scores over 50%, however, her OM score and rank have fallen significantly and she has climbing to do before she can reenter the tier. Fighting for the top of the Demi tier is Shida Manaka, who tied for 3rd in OM with centre Hirate while also managing an impressive 6th in AF, she's giving Sugai-sama a run for her money. Also in the tier is Watanabe Rika, but for how long? She has fallen a lot since Win15 where the led the group and while her AF has nearly stabilised, her once legendary OM score continues to shrivel.

Rises and falls
    Apart from Watanabe Risa's epic rise, Koike Minami and Moriya Akane did fantastic in both categories, especially OM where Koike tripled her score and Moriya was not far off doing the same. All of the new Hiraganas, especially Kakizaki Memi, made excellent rises in AF, and 3 got votes for OM (up from 1 last round).

There were no notable falls in AF, thankfully, however, there were some drastic falls in OM. Watanabe Rika's was already discussed. Sugai Yuuka had a decent fall, as did Habu Mizuho. But most significant was Hirate Yurina's colossal OM of 21.47% in Sum16 halving to her current score of 10.79%.
    It's been a long time since this poll was conducted. In these 2 months we've had two singles, lots of MVs and PVs, many TV performances and some important announcements. Moreso, we as fans have had a lot of important discussions. Especially with Keyaki but certainly Nogizaka too, these ranks are nowhere near secure and I'm interested in how our consensus has changed since, so I'm looking forward to conducting another poll with everyone.

I have more information ready to share, particularly for the bonus questions but also the data sheet itself, but I'll release that at a later time. For now I hope I can get some of your opinions on the polls, the results and any thoughts either gave you. Thanks for reading.

New members
    Aut16 N 3rd gen.png

Nogizaka's 3rd gen
    It's still very early at this stage so there's not much to say. It's good to see there's a fairly well rounded interest in the generation. Sato Kaede's vote was surprising but as I said it's still early she'll have plenty of time to catch up. One thing I was interested in was how well received the younger members Iwamoto Renka (12) and Ito Riria (14) would be in typically older Nogizaka (the 3rd gens brought the average age in Nogizaka from 20.96 to 19.85. Sayonara no Imi's senbatsu is 21.94 years old), the results seem to suggest it doesn't make much of a difference either way.

Aut16 K HiraPre.png Aut16 K HiraSho.png
    Hiragana members and promotion
    There's not much to say here except it seems people seem to generally agree that the people who should be promoted first will be. While Kakizaki's level of dominance changes greatly between the two questions, the ranks are mostly the same. Is this showing that the likely front runners are going to be supported by the (international) fans, or are we just too optimistic in our predictions?

Management

Aut16 N senbatsu.png
    Nogizaka Senbatsu - which group to rotate in
    As predicted, international fans strongly wish to see what we might call "fairness". Generally we as a group want each member to have opportunities (#1: 2nd gens without experience in Senbatsu and #4 - 1st gens with only one Senbatsu appearance) and otherwise support giving positions to members based on (#2) popularity and (#3) talent, i.e. singing and dancing ability.

Aut16 K KeyaKake.png
    Keyakizaka TV - how should Hiragana be included
    The big trend I see here is not wanting KeyaKake to focus on a limited number of members, either by only inviting a selected group of members or by inviting the whole group but only using a small group of members, typically front row(s), as in the early days of NogiDoko.

Aut16 K Senbatsu.png
    Keyakizaka Senbatsu/Unders - how should Hiragana be included
    This is a tough one to analyse as we don't actually know how Keyakizaka's management are planning to proceed. It seems like they might have planned themselves into a corner (a very nice corner but we still need to move forward at some point). What I think is notable is that the least popular option for how to integrate members so far (Kanji assuming the role of Senbatsu and Hiragana that of Unders, no changing except for Kennin) is the one that is currently in place.
    PDF: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz1ZO5A480-5TWppQmp5b0VZQ3c
    Excel file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz1ZO5A480-5Wnc2d3hubzRXNU0

This is the part that went pretty messily. I tried to include as many of the different questions people asked me to include as possible but it was too much. I want to do these again later in their own polls because the concept is fun could have been done in a much more painless and accurate way if given time.

There's too much to comment on each section so I'll try to be brief.

Nogizaka
    Akimoto's score in singing is amazing. -90 is the harshest thing that's ever been seen in one of these polls. She actually got one 'best' vote, too, somehow.
    Biggest crybaby seemed to recall some older segments. Such as Nishino crying at the thought of fat pigeons or handing out tissues, Ikoma running away from the interview about Principal, and Inoue being scolded by Shitara-san for not doing her NogiDoko homework. Though Nishino's status is still pretty accurate, as her Guutachi co-hosts are eager to point out. Saito Asuka surprised me a little, the only example I can think of is her being rejected by all the 2nd gens on NogiChu.

Some surprises in the Mousou results was seeing Sakurai Reika so high up in Girlfriend, though I agree. I love her attention-seeking behaviour. Perfect GF material. Ikoma did well in Boyfriend, I'm sure she'd be happy to fulfil your danso dreams if given the chance. Takayama Kazumi and Ikoma did very well in the Friend category, as expected. They easily seem like some of the most fun idols to hang out with. Takayama also gives very "loyal friend" vibes which I really like about her.

No surprise, Kuroishi and Akimoto find themselves on top of both the 'S' and 'M' sections. Hashimoto Nanami and Saito Asuka were both found to be S, though. How will that work when Hashimoto is Saito's wife??

As seen earlier, the international fan community are very eager to support the 6 2nd gens without Senbatsu experience. All 6 are in the top 8 for "most ignored", just losing to Kawamura Mahiro and Nakamoto Himeka, famous for being in unders despite high talent and popularity (respectively, though Himeka is also very talented).

As expected the top of the solo ranking are all capable singers, most with good popularity. Ikuta would certainly be an excellent choice for our first solo debut.
    Keyakizaka kennin is dominated by youthful members. Ikoma might be a little too famous, and her concept might clash with Hirate's, but the idea still makes sense.

Keyakizaka
    I wonder if everyone who answered this has actually heard Iguchi Mao sing. I'm sure they'll get to know her over time and her score will grow to rival Akimoto's if a poll is conducted then.

Acting doesn't surprise me much. It's pretty much the amount of attention they all recieved in TokuDare. Ozeki Rika's score is unfortunate but predicted. Even when acting she cannot escape her Ozeki style.

Mousou for Keyaki is much more diverse than in Nogizaka. Particularly, fans can't see to decide on a Girlfriend role. Moriya Akane took the lead, but not by far. Personally, I think Moriya seems like a difficult girlfriend, but to each his own. The Cool dominated the boyfriend role, to no-one's surprise I guess. I was surprised, however, to see them not do as well in Older Sister, where Sugai Yuuka unexpectedly led the pack. Of course, I think the lady would make an excellent older sister, but I expected someone more 'S' to win this one.

Interesting to see that the Yuuhi 1/3 unit took the top four positions for first solo release (of course, this is before Futari Saison so Yuuhi 1/3 wasn't released at the time), though not entirely surprising as these members had the most participation in the group's small units (including solos) so far, which likely influenced these scores. Sugai took the top for Nogizaka Kennin which seems appropriate due to Nogizaka's "ojou-sama" image. However, I don't think Nogizaka has any genuine ojou-sama, just well-raised young women from normal families, so the genuine, basically-a-princess, Sugai-sama's presence might expose Nogizaka's relative normal-ness.

More files
    All files, including the (slightly messy) excel sheet used to analyse all of this, can be found here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz1ZO5A480-5R2dSMHY5NnlCam8

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    @kanjo Thank you as always for taking the time to do this. I went into this thread to check if you're putting up another poll, but it turns out you're putting up the results already. Somehow I completely missed taking part in your autumn poll. :fp:

Anyway, it's really interesting to see Ikuchan continue to dominate the AF and OM categories. I would've thought Naachan and Maiyan's sheer dominance in the Japanese Nogi fandom would hold hover here as well, but surprisingly it doesn't. I know she's my oshimen so I can't answer this without being biased, but what exactly are the foreign fans seeing that the Japanese aren't? Or vice versa?

8. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I don't think Ikuchan is unpopular in the Japanese fandom by any means, but it seems like she's quite far from dominant like she is overseas.

It could be that it's just the type of question. If Japanese fans were being asked to list all the members they like rather than make members popular through their spending they might get similar results.
    Another theory is that we put more emphasis on talent. We seem to, anyway (as you'll see in one of the bonuses, plus Rottii seems to be more popular here, too)
    While I don't think Ikuchan is particularly behind other girls in looks, it's definitely talent (+a hint of positivism and airheadedness, without going overboard in either) which sets her apart.

9. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think her continued presence in the front lines puts her in a solid 4th place at the most (behind Naachan, Maiyan and Nanamin, prob). Talent does seem to be making up the huge chunk of her popularity with foreign fans. Although, I think it also holds true for her Japanese fans as well. I mean, I'd call her cute and pretty but not in the same vein as Maiyan. She's the only top member who doesn't have a modeling contract under her belt. For her to keep her top position without the advantage of being a model like every top fukujin has, then talent must be her strongest pull. And maybe a bit of variety as well?

Which bring me to: why isn't Rottii more popular? :gavel:

If Ikuchan is an example that talent can set you apart, then surely Rottii would've gained some traction by now. She's got it in spades.

So in the end it all boils down to... looks, maybe?

Anyway, I think it's great what you're doing with these polls. Interesting trends are brought up to fans' attention. I'll watch out for your next one.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  10. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

This is one of the biggest things I've seen different between Japanese fans and foreign fans. Japanese fans basically understand that idols are not supposed to be talented. Its not really part of their job description and the fans really don't care about it that much at all.

I remember when I was studying abroad in Japan we had to take a 20th century Japanese culture class, of which a couple weeks was spent on popular music. When we were discussing idols, especially from the 80's to present-day (2008), our teacher made a point to tell us that idol music producers intentionally did not pick really talented singers because idols were supposed to be like the cute boy/girl from your neighborhood or from your class. Basically if they could sing too well there would be a distance because they would seem like a famous artist. I don't know exactly how much of that is true but since I started to be a fan of idols (not surprisingly from around 2008, thank you AKB :lol:), I've definitely noticed it.

And also I've never really read these kinds of "she's a better singer so she deserves to be in senbatsu more/deserves to be more popular" or "the singing quality in this live was really good/bad" or "I wish they wouldn't lipsynch" or "this definitely is/isn't live singing" -type of arguments on 2ch or matome sites, unlike on here where it pops up quite often.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Many, many thanks for devoting much time and energy into projects like these. Those things make being part of a fan community nicer. I'll be happily awaiting the results of bonus questions.

Firsthand, I wondered a bit about the high deviation in number of participants when reading the data (especially Win15). Maybe active forum participation is not very consistent and users come and leave. It would be nothing unusual.
    The problem about this would be though that if by every poll, say, half of the users who participate changes, it's needless to say that strong fluctuations can be expected. Would it be an option to create a simple statistic on how many percent of the users who filled out the poll have also participated in the previous one? Because if this number falls lower than, say, about 70%, we can't interpret a trend among the user community anymore because the community itself was partially switched out in a significant way.
    I was wondering about whether the percentage of participants who understand Japanese would be of interest too, but with most TV episodes and even PV's and interviews being translated and subbed, I guess it's not even as relevant anymore. Props to anyone who contributes!

@poll:
    I think the timing of the poll was just right for Keyaki because it was shortly after KEYABINGO and Tokuyama Daigoro ended, both of which were probably very influential in our communities' view on the group. In general, the spreadening of AF indicate a positive trend of the group's overall reception which is nice to see.

Anyways, despite Berika's and Hirate's dramatic appearances in TokuDare, I suspect some sort of trend behind the numbers, most notably that the massive impact of the first single (especially in regard to Techi) and Berika's prominence she had since the very beginning are getting more de-mystified, with users spreading their attention more and possibly choosing a different OM with the time.
    What's interesting too is that Koike and Akanen experienced that upward trend although nothing pointed at them becoming front-liners and exploding in number of media featurings back then. Hiragana being barren in OM statistics should be no surprise, the way this evolves will probably be very interesting to monitor.

Yuipon is in contrast to the talent aspect that's been brought up now, because she's about at the bottom of the tier below the 'demigoddesses'; I assume that's where points like variety impressions play a role too. Which brings us to a very interesting point nontheless...
    Very insightful, thanks for sharing these experiences. I've started to familiarize myself about the idol scene since I started to follow Keyakizaka and most things I found out were in accordance with what you've wrote. The idol concept is quite in contrast of what Westerners might see as typical for professional artists. (I've even read that the market for idol things reached a peak in the 80's until international/western artists with a totally different and much more professionalized image entered the Japanese market and influenced the music styles of the 90's). Reminded me of the statement of Aki-P where he pointed out that the 48/46 girls' appeal is their incompleteness, so that fans can watch them grow and improve as time goes. Behind this, there could be a slight hint that professionalization of large idol groups might be an aim in the end, but as you said, it's not the fundament of the concept. Idols create emotions and attachment, these things are what makes a consumer buy a product, and it seems to be especially strong in Japanese fandom. Displaying talents seems to be more of a bonus that is definitely getting more important though (see improving visual and musical performances of Sakamichi groups as an example or acts like BABYMETAL). I guess due to cultural reasons, international fandom could actually have a stronger focus on these things.

12. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    probably because japanese idol scene and other countries idol scene are totally different. I guess it's only in japan that has this concept.
    also since fans from outside japan couldn't attend their fanmeets regularly. the concept suddenly becoming a bit irrelevant, hence talent judging is inevitable

13. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    UPDATED with the rest of the information!

@kyoto48☀︎☂
    I never browse 48G on 2ch unless I'm looking for something, but I do see complaints about both 46 groups when they lipsync in live shows. Rottii's position gets some attention but there's just as much if not more people providing a counter-argument.

@Atreyu
    I think the biggest factor in the dwindling numbers is that the polls have been becoming increasingly long and difficult. But yeah, it's a good idea to ask users about the previous polls.
    It's nice to see more detailed analysis. I agree, I was happy to see Koike and Moriya jump before they joined the front row. I think they've shown great natural growth over the year and their current position is more deserved than a push.

14. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

In this case, is it an idea to split the poll in two parts, one basic and short one for popularity in which users with minor Sakamichi interest can also participate, and one with more detailed questions for those who those who closely follow at least one of the 46g groups? Because I personally really appreaciated the thoughtful bonus questions and wouldn't want to miss them in the future.

15. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, I'm considering splitting the polls. I think most of them have been reasonable, but this one poll was pretty long. And that's after I shortened it considerably (making it messy and confusing in the process)
    I want to retry the bonus element of this poll sometime within the next few months, but I definitely will make it a separate poll for it.
    I like having all the data in one place, to check data with other variables. But I haven't really been putting that to use so it's not worth it any more.

Winter poll coming soon - requesting requests
    I do plan to collect responses for the next one from the middle of December until early January.

As well as the usual popularity polls (with the return of centre hopefuls and senbatsu discussion)
    I have some ideas for the bonus questions this round:

I'm considering a "controversial members" segment I've been putting off for a while.
    Kind of a "what should be done with m" but not necessarily negative.
    Also, I'd like to include some more management questions, as seen in Autumn's "How to rotate Nogizaka's extra Senbatsu position"
    Finally I'm considering a bonus segment about 2016, and perhaps hopes for 2017. Fitting for a new years poll.

If anyone has any ideas related to those categories I'm very interested to hear them.
    I'll listen to all requests but I'm less likely to include other genres of questions this time.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  16. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The new Seasonal Sakamichi series popularity poll is up!

It's the winter/year end edition, so there's lots of callback's to last year's poll! It's been a full year now :')

This is a straightforward poll with a lot of fun questions, so I hope everyone takes part. There's a slight element of competition regarding guessing what we'll see from Sakamichi in 2017. I'm interested to see what everyone's expectations are. Let's hope it'll be a good year for our favourite groups!

https://goo.gl/forms/UaOOuFfmVUt7foaL2

17. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Submitted! お楽しみに!

18. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    @kanjo thanks! i just finished answering too. :D

19. JoltFiend