Seeing AKB48 Shows (TOC at first post)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Youkokurama, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Left to right.

Enpou (long distance) - AKB Mobile FC - Nihonhashira FC - Family/Couples - Female/Minors - General

As it gets closer to the date of the performance, the application will start shifting to the right. Enpou being first, General being last.

2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Thanks, that would make sense as I'm using my hotel address in Tokyo and at the moment the site would appear to allow me to apply as an Enpou for the SKE48 show on 3/18. My plan has always been to try Enpou applications for any HKT and NGT shows taking place during my stays in Fukuoka and Niigata as I reckon that would give me a better chance of winning anything at all. (although still not much of a chance, but better all the same.)

3. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Getting towards the time when I'm going to be going to Japan again so trying to refresh my memory with regard to seeing theatre shows (well on the very slight off chance that I'd actually win something so be able too).

Having had a poke around in my ticket centre account I can just about remember how to use it to apply for Ippan tickets but I do have a couple of questions on the, very unlikely, off chance that I do get to go ...

- So if you win you get an email with a reference number which you need to give them along with your name and proof of ID (Passport), according to the first post(s) in the thread, rather than showing them the actual email. Is this still the case and if you have to show them the email then is "on screen" ok rather than a hard copy?
    - Is the above the same for SKE48/NMB48? (I'd ask for HKT48 as well but my trip dates and their theatre move means that that is unlikely to be an option anyway).
    - Also is the general access process for the other groups generally the same as that outlined for AKB48 or does it differ?
    - The original guide has no mention of the additional security measures brought in a while ago now. Are these basically put metallic things in a tray and go through then pick them up (like at an airport) and is this done at the point of theatre entry or in advance?
    - The original guide indicates that recording devices are a no-no (of course) but phones are allowed if powered off ... is this correct or do they have to be left in the lockers?

4. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

- I always have the e-mail with the winning number on my smartphone. You definitely don't need a hard copy. I've never brought one, I've never seen anyone bring one. (A lot of people in Japan don't have printers.) You need to know your winning number so they can look you up and have an account to match the ID with. I think you can just tell them the number. I don't recall anyone demanding to see my e-mail text, but still, I'd bring either a hard of soft copy of it just in case.
    -I've never seen NMB48, but unless I'm forgetting something, the SKE48 process was exactly like the AKB one. I'd assume it's basically the same for the other sister groups as well.
    -You hit the nail on the head with the security. Very airport like, with metal in a tray that you pick up after you go through. It's done at the point of theater entry. When your group of 10 wins the entrance lottery, you all go through the detector, than run to get to your seat.
    -They let you bring in your cell phones. You don't even technically have to power them off. Though recording is of course a no-no, and I imagine the phone ringing during the performance would also be a huge faux pas.

• Like Like x 1
  5. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

After registered to ticket site, can we unsubscribe the email about info/some akb thing?

6. RelaxRelapse

RelaxRelapse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Do they still do the Super Enpou? I want to assume no since I haven't found any new information on it newer than 2013, but the info can still be found on their website so I wasn't sure.

7. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    They say they do. However nobody I know has heard of anyone winning that way for a very long time. So go ahead and apply if you like. But I wouldn't solely rely on it.

8. RelaxRelapse

RelaxRelapse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Ah ok, that's what I figured. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what their schedule looks like when they fill it in more for May.

9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Tonight I paid a visit the 8th floor of Donki and found there was no problem with standing in the lobby to watch this evening's Team 4 stage on the screen. I thought maybe lobby access was only available to waitlisted people who were unsuccessful in getting into the theater? In any case i wasn't able to stay for all that long as I had gifts to buy in Akiba for family and friends but I did stay long enough to enjoy a performance of 'Romance, Irane' on the big TV.

Incidentally the AKB48 shop on the 5th floor is no longer there, it appears to have closed in December, but there are two separate shops either side of the AKB48 Cafe by the JR station. I seem to recall there was only the one when I visited last year?

10. RelaxRelapse

RelaxRelapse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Ah, I always forget they have screens showing the performance that you can watch out in the lobby. I'll just have to hope some team will be performing the week I'm there.

11. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    I think lobby access is restricted to waitlisted people (cancel machi) for popular shows like shonichi, senshuuraku, some seitansai, and some graduations. These restrictions should be announced on the official blog when they are in place.

When I went for Yui's seitansai in January, they had a blog post saying that the lobby was restricted to lottery winners and waitlisted people during the lottery for waitlisted people to enter. The people who wanted to watch in the lobby had to wait in line on the 7th floor, and then we were allowed to enter the lobby after the winners had entered the theater.

Since there were quite a few people who wanted to watch (40 to 50 people), the line actually went outside onto an emergency stairwell, I think. However, I didn't see this in person because I arrived pretty late and just waited on the 7th floor at the bottom of the escalator to the 8th floor.

12. iolo-

iolo- Kenkyuusei

That's correct, plus when doing your application on ticket center, you have now the ability to select the option if you want to take part of the lottery to access the lobby to watch on monitors.
    And if they do restrict the access you may notice it I suppose...
    As it happened to me one day: I wanted to access the lobby and there was a security guard at the bottom of the escalator on 7th floor. He asked me if I was a lottery winner. I told him, no I just wanted to access the lobby to write some BD message. He still denied me the access because only winners could get through.

13. auroragb

auroragb Kenkyuusei

hi, does the super enpou ticket instructions still work? anyone try them in the past year?

14. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    1) As for Super Enpou, nobody I know, including Japanese fans who have been to shows in the recent past, have heard of or seen anyone win via Super Enpou in quite a long time. We're talking years. In fact, they say they don't even put the Super Enpou placards on the reserved seats anymore. So I don't think it is a valid way to apply any longer. I'm not saying you shouldn't try. But I am reasonably certain they aren't doing it anymore. You are better off creating a ticket center account.

2) As for watching on the monitors, it is possible, even if you have not won or had cancel machi. It just depends on the show. They will tell you whether there is a restriction on the official blog. However, even if the show IS open for lobby viewing to the general public, you cannot go upstairs until pretty much curtain time. They don't want you milling around while the theater entrance lottery and cancel machi lottery are taking place. They also want to give the people who didn't get in via cancel machi first crack at the standing area. So you must wait until all that has taken place. then you can go upstairs.

15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just to add to the reply by @Cristafari, I visited the 8th floor last month on the evening of 3/19 while there was a Team K show taking place. I was able to freely move along the corridor with the members' photos up to the lobby where I stood just inside and I watched the big screen for a few minutes. The lobby appeared to be pretty much full but nobody stopped me from standing and watching, however as I said I was only there for a few minutes.

I didn't try applying for Super Enpou tickets. However using my hotel address in Tokyo I made a shed load of Enpou and General applications for NMB48 and SKE48 shows while I spent a week in Shiga Prefecture as it would have been possible for me to get to Osaka or Nagoya at short notice. In total I made 30 applications for 48G shows during the fortnight I was in Japan but I won absolutely nothing even though I selected the 'waiting for cancellation' option. That even includes one particular NGT48 show while I was in Niigata when they were only accepting Enpou applications!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  16. RelaxRelapse

RelaxRelapse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Since Anta Dare doesn't exist anymore (at least not in the form it did last year) I'll actually be trying my hand at seeing a show. I'm not getting my hopes up, but hopefully it'll happen. Can anyone fill me in on what the Boku no Taiyo shows are? I'm guessing maybe a 10 year anniversary show, but I'm not sure.

17. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    boku no taiyou is a revival from the first himawarigumi stage wich includes members from all teams, it is the one being done the most lately because non of the regular teams are complete now, but in my opinion is one of the best stages in akb now.

18. RelaxRelapse

RelaxRelapse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Oh, interesting! Hopefully I'll be able to get into one of those shows then even though I know my chances are slim. Thanks for the information!

19. wujiecao

wujiecao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    So which streaming channels are you guys going to use to watch SSK?

20. upbringing

upbringing Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I should have one "100発98中権利" since SSK was cancelled.
    But I do not know what it is >"<
    Can anyone explain for me.
    Thanks in advance