1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Seeing AKB48 Shows (TOC at first post)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Youkokurama, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Well, I'll definitely wait until the ticket for NHK event is 100% confirmed before cancelling anything. I'd hate to cancel the SKE show, then end up not going to the NHK show either... But if I get the NHK ticket, I'll probably go for that because of the 10,000+ yen savings in transportation costs. Also, I'm trying to speculate which members are going to appear in the NHK show. The SKE show that I won is a kenkyuusei show, so not my favorite (I do like the kenykuusei as well, but would prefer one of the regular teams if I could choose). On the other hand, the NHK show is probably going to have a lot of senbatsu members, my 2nd oshi Yuihan is likely to be there and there might be a chance that even my kami oshi Jurina would be there... I would hate to miss that :^^;: I'm just a bit frustrated the timing isn't a bit more apart, so I could catch a shinkansen and get back in time for sure. I mean, I've applied for 50+ shows with no success since I came to Japan and then the one I do win happens to be on the same day as another show (of course it's still a better problem than not getting any show/concert tickets at all) :^^;:

EDIT: On an unrelated note, anyone here who applies to AKB theater shows regularly and would like to apply together in the future? I just figured it would be nice to have some company and also meet other fans in the area [hehe] I usually apply for all weekend and weekday shows and am a member of the fanclub (Nihon bashira no kai). PM me if you're interested :^^;:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  2. Roxas04

Roxas04 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Twitter:
    JeremyRoxas04
    Okay, thank you of the explanation !

Riina, I will use the " global " one, the English one, I know English a lot of more than Japanese !

For all of us, soo much easier in English than in Japanese ! ;)

Okay, thank you !

Let's see that...

Okay, I all understood ! :)

I will use the " global " one, because I know English a lot of better than Japanese !

For the handshake event...

Ah, okay, thank you !

I saw that the SKE 22nd single will be released on January 10th 2018 in the stage48 site for the SKE48 in the discography single board http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/SKE48 !

Huh, where can I see the announcements for the handshake events ? :^^;:

And can you tell me the handshake dates, once you will know them, please ?

Thank you very much Cristafari ! :)

I will " keep an eye " on the handshake dates ! ;)

Okay, thank you !

I knew that the 50th single of AKB48 will be released on November 22nd 2017, but thank you anyways David61 ! :^^;:

Huh, what are the dates of the " 2-shot " events, if you know them ?

Where can I see and know the " 2-shot " events dates ?

What is the best place/site for " keeping an eye " on the " 2-shot " events ?

Thank you very much !

In one word, thank you sooo much everybody ! ^^ :)

3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The best place to watch for news is here on Stage48 in the 'AKB48 News & Releases' board, I think it can be guaranteed that someone will start a new thread within minutes of the official news announcement of the next album! :) (Likewise the first post in that thread should be updated with news of 2-shot events soon after any announcement if the OP is doing their job properly. ;))

4. Roxas04

Roxas04 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Twitter:
    JeremyRoxas04
    Okay, thank you soo much David61, it is really good to know, I will remember that ! ;)

I found it in the " AKB48 News & Releases " board !

It is here : AKB48 NEWS and RELEASE thread (no discussion) where I must to go for knowing the news for the " 2-shot " events dates !

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    No that's not quite right - I was talking about the "AKB48 News & Releases" board, not that thread. If you check the board regularly over the coming days you should see a new thread created almost as soon as there's an official announcement. As an example here's the one for the previous album, 'Thumbnail':

http://www.stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/akb48-8th-thumbnail-17-01-25.16811/

Note that the first post was updated with details (including 2-shot dates) as they got announced.

Finally, just to say that this thread we're on now is really to discuss seeing shows, there's a separate one for discussing HS and 2-shot events:

http://www.stage48.net/forum/index....kb48-handshakes-how-to-work-in-progress.6909/

I'm waiting for news of the 2-shot events myself so I'm hoping it won't be too long before there's an announcement! :)

6. Roxas04

Roxas04 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Twitter:
    JeremyRoxas04
    Aaarff, oops, sorry for that David61 ! :(

Okay, I will know that now for the news and releases ! ^^ :)

Ah, you are right, I should go to the thread of the handshake and the " 2-shot " ! :cold:

And continue our discussion about the handshake and the " 2-shot " ! :^^;:

Ah, you too ?! :eek: Like me ! ;) Yes, indeed ! :)

7. SoulSwiper

SoulSwiper Kenkyuusei

Hi! I'm a fan going to Japan for the first time in a few days, I've made an account since the start of November after I heard that they have combined the ticketing system to make it more accessible. But unfortunately, despite checking everyday, I realise that they do not have shows for Overseas that I can apply for. Are there very little overseas shows? How do other overseas fans apply for theatre when they visit Japan? I would like some background knowledge from fans who have attended theatre shows in Japan before. Thanks!

8. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i'm curious too
    @Riina can you confirm you are using a global ticket center account with an overseas registered address??

9. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I use it with a Japanese address as I live in Japan. No idea how it works with overseas addresses o_O

You could probably (I haven't tried it myself, so I can't guarantee anything) use it with a Japanese friend's address or something. Note that you couldn't apply using far off frame though (not even the far off frame for Japanese people, as it requires you to prove your address, such as with a letter/package delivered to your address within 1 month). It would only enable you to apply for general frame and (if you are signed up to any of them) fanclub frame.

Btw, I did discover one small difference between global ticket center and the Japanese one. The Japanese one lets you apply for some stuff other than theater shows, such as TV performance filmings. Now, if you just want to apply for theatre shows and concerts, it doesn't matter which one you use, but thought I'd still point it out for those who want to apply to the other stuff as well :)

10. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    if you are using a japanese address then you are on a jp account, akb opened the global ticket center a few months back for overseas people but it seems it just does not work.

@SoulSwiper i recommend you delete your current account and create another one with a japanese address (your hotel address will do)

11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Is this true? I've got the address of the hotel I was using in Tokyo set up in my account in the Japanese site. I applied not only for AKB shows but also for NMB, SKE and NGT shows in the 'far-off frame' category which the system allowed me to do. Does that mean that if I had won a ticket I should have had some sort of proof of address when I arrived at the theater? (I didn't win anything at all during the fortnight I was in Japan and I guess I'll be unsuccessful next time although I won't give up hope just yet!)

12. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I'm using the global ticket center (https://global-ticket.akb48-group.com/) with my Japanese address. It is very much working as I won an SKE48 show ticket using it a few days ago. I don't know if it works with non-Japanese addresses but the site itself works. Also, I can sign in with the same username and password to the Japanese ticket center and the shows displayed (including the ones in "my page" - now applying, won, lost, etc.) are the same in both. The difference is the language of the website and that some stuff like TV show recordings don't show in the global one, that is all :)

I don't know how strict they are with checking it and how much they're willing to bend the rules if you explain the situation, but yeah, at least in theory, they have every right to deny you your ticket if you don't have a proof of address such as recent mail. I won an SKE ticket using far off category since I live in Saitama and it said they will deny you entry if you cannot present proof of address. I unfortunately had to cancel my ticket, but maybe somebody who has already used the far off category can tell if they actually check it or not :)

13. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    haha this is all mixed up now, my bad, i mean overseas account instead of global account.
    if you use an overseas address there's nothing available you can apply to so those are no good

i won a far off application for ske and they just asked for my passport, no proof of address.

14. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Then I guess it's still worth trying even for those without a proof of address, if they don't mind making a trip to that theater despite the possibility of being rejected :)

15. SoulSwiper

SoulSwiper Kenkyuusei

@hermionepj1

Thanks, I've already done that using a Japanese Address, and gave a fake phone number for a new account. That's when I realised they only allowed me to apply for tickets if I'm using the Japanese account. I have since applied for general and couple slots, But since I have only my passport as Identification I'm not sure if I would be turned away for not been a Japanese. Did you really win a far-off slot and not have to proof your residency?

16. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    You only have to prove residency when you win an enpou seat. In the old days, a passport with a tourist visa was sufficient for that. Not sure about now. However, for an regular ippan, or fan club, or any application that isn't based on location, the ID is only used to prove who you are. So a passport is fine, even if you have a Japanese address on your account, and the passport is from another country.

17. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    I think showing just ur passport is fine for enpou, as long they see that you're on a visitor visa I think most theater staffs just kind of let things go.

18. SoulSwiper

SoulSwiper Kenkyuusei

I see, Thanks everyone for their helpful comments here. But unfortunately, I have missed both shows I applied for.

19. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Sorry for another stupid question, but I just won a ladies ticket for an AKB show. If I understand correctly, this type of ticket has assigned seat, so the winning number doesn't matter?

20. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    It sorta matters. You will line up in the ladies queue according to your winning number, and enter in that order. And yes, the ladies sit in an assigned row.