1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Seeing AKB48 Shows (TOC at first post)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Youkokurama, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I can state with almost 100% certainty that the "Super Enpou" category is long gone.

• Like Like x 1
  2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Yeah, I noticed that as well .... it's been over three years since I visited that page, and probably will never visit it again.
    Last time I was in Japan (2019) it was still a thing

3. Robu

Robu Kenkyuusei

Thank you all for your replies! I clearly have no idea what I'm doing. But it makes sense that there's no global options, especially currently, when so few people from overseas are getting into Japan anyway. I also appreciate the tip on using a hotel address. I'm going to assume it might never be in the cards for me to attend a show at the theater (not just this trip), but if I end up figuring out a way, I'll definitely post back here. Thanks again!

4. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I'm the same.I'm going to be in Japan in March and I feel unable to book the tickets.Could someone please tell us how to do it?

5. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Yes, create an account on the AKB48 Ticket Center Website. If you know someone with a Japanese address and phone number you can use, please use it. Someone on this forum recently came to Japan for the first time, registered on the ticket center for the first time, and won 5 shows in a 3-week period (for HKT, NMB, and SKE)

• Like Like x 2
  6. thegodeater

thegodeater Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    liushilei
    i applied 20+ times got the video ware house subscription and de akb48 mobile member subscription but i did not win any ticket for a akb48 concert. does anyone know why or how to increase my chances?

7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Is this concerning the 3 concerts scheduled at the end of April next year? My guess is that your applications were rejected as they were multiple ones from the same account. It's the only thing I can think of as I won with a single application and I've seen a few other successful reports from fans on Twitter.

Better news is that a second application lottery for the general public has opened until 1/11 but it's at e-plus. Why they've done it like that and not through the AKB48 Ticket Center as they did with the FC lottery I don't know but the bad news for overseas fans is that you need a Japanese cellphone number in order to register an account there, presumably because e-tickets will be used. (The Ticket Center still uses paper tickets printed and collected at konbini.)

8. thegodeater

thegodeater Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    liushilei
    no its concerning the concerts being held in december and january, i applied throught the akb48 ticket center for concerts in the akb48 theater but did not win any

p.s whats this 100発98中権利抽選状況

9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Ah right, my apologies, I see now that you meant Theater shows. I can't help so much as I've never won one either but with the 100/98 tickets, as far as I'm aware they give you 100% or 98% guarantee of winning and are distributed with lucky bags or won with certain games of chance. However with the Theater I'm now stepping somewhat outside of my main sphere of knowledge of AKB48 ticketing but there should be others here who are more experienced.

10. pinkypyon

pinkypyon Kenkyuusei

I've been applying to every theater performance for the past two months and haven't won a single one. Is this normal? I've tried entering through 一般枠 and also 女性枠 (not for the same performance ofc) but nothing has seemed to really help. I've finally given up and purchased the 映像倉庫 membership and the AKB mobile membership and linked them to my ticket center but none of that is helping either clearly...

I'm just a student studying abroad for a semester and I'm worried at this rate I'll never get to see AKB in the theater. Last time I came to Japan was in 2015 when the theater was under renovation...

11. jon_azuki

jon_azuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ma Chia-Ling + Mizushima Miyuu
    Twitter:
    OttamageDiamond
    It's really difficult to win. I have heard that if you set your oshimen in the Ticketing Center preferences you might have higher chances of winning if they are performing that particular day, but that might be old information.

12. Matto

Matto Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    Are you only applying on weekends or on weekdays too? Weekends will always be harder. If you can afford to travel a bit, the other groups' theater shows may be worth going to. NMB especially has been pretty easy to win in the past year, and they've been struggling to even sell out the weekday theater shows. They often request for more people to show up for the waiting list queue because not enough people applied, and for particularly dire situations they sell a discounted "After 30 Ticket" where you enter the theater 30 minutes late to help fill the seats.

• Like Like x 2
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    By coincidence I’ve just won my first-ever NMB48 show, a Team N one on Monday 4/24. This will be just 24 hours after my first-ever SKE one, a Team E show which will be Donchan’s seitansai. Seeing as these are apparently so easy to win I’m wishing now I’d stayed longer in either city instead of returning to Tokyo on Tuesday but I wanted to try and give full effort to winning my first AKB one. However it looks like there might be nothing scheduled next week, presumably due to rehearsals for the Spring concerts. Let’s see what happens the following week…

• Like Like x 1
  14. pinkypyon

pinkypyon Kenkyuusei

Does anyone have any experience buying resale tickets for AKB concerts (not theater performances). Specifically, from Ticket Jam?