1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sexuality Roundup: How do YOU identify?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by MecchaMelon, Apr 4, 2011.

?

How do you identify?

1. Male, 1 - Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

17 vote(s)
    5.7%
  2. Male, 0 - Exclusively heterosexual

79 vote(s)
    26.4%
  3. Male, 2 - Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

8 vote(s)
    2.7%
  4. Male, 3 - Equally heterosexual and homosexual.

1 vote(s)
    0.3%
  5. Male, 4 - Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

3 vote(s)
    1.0%
  6. Male, 5 - Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

12 vote(s)
    4.0%
  7. Male, 6 - Exclusively homosexual

23 vote(s)
    7.7%
  8. Male, X - Asexual, Non-Sexual

2 vote(s)
    0.7%
  9. Female, 0 - Exclusively heterosexual

25 vote(s)
    8.4%
  10. Female, 1 - Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

25 vote(s)
    8.4%
  11. Female, 2 - Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

15 vote(s)
    5.0%
  12. Female, 3 - Equally heterosexual and homosexual.

19 vote(s)
    6.4%
  13. Female, 4 - Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

21 vote(s)
    7.0%
  14. Female, 5 - Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

18 vote(s)
    6.0%
  15. Female, 6 - Exclusively homosexual

17 vote(s)
    5.7%
  16. Female, X - Asexual, Non-Sexual

14 vote(s)
    4.7%
  1. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I think love and sexual attraction are two sides of the same coin but that's because I'm a hopeless romantic XDDD.

2. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

THIS ,_,.
    In my point of view there's more to love than just sex and when people say that kind of stuff it just doesn't make much sense in my world. I knew I was gay long before I actually was with a girl. Why? Because I fell in love with one. Not because I fucked one. D:

It's the same when people ask me how I know I prefer girls when I've never been with a guy. I never really felt the need to. It shouldn't question my sexuality. ;w; If anything it should just make it purer. :awesome: It's not like I leave the option of falling for a guy out of the picture anyway.

And yes. Everyone is bisexual. Cool stuff.

3. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

*highfives RSL and kira* GO US

no really,i stopped liking girls when i was 12 :fear:. and that doesn't even count lol

i kinda would preffer to be straight tbh. and no no dont get it wrong, its just that guys are jerks. like they are fucking immature and do a lot of retarded shit i hate all of that (like, this is a serious issue in my daily life xd). while girls are mostly good and MATURE people. so things would be much better with girls but oh well. GUYS ARE MUCH HOTTER, WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT.

and lol love dont bother about terry. he still hasn't completely accepted his love for dicks over everything else :awesome:. he's 19 though .-. but at least he has progressed a lot in all these months lol

EDIT: oh LOL sorry. i voted in the female gay part. my bad xd

4. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi
    MEMEME. I've never liked anyone either.... I think ._______.
    which is the largest reason why my sexuality confuses me so much x_______x

I was always like "uh am I straight or not, I've never liked anyone how should I know."
    then I had a crush on Jack Sparrow (LOL), and hyde... so I was thinking "uh maybe I'm straight after all"
    then I had a HUGEEE crush on Pi and that was like, the one moment in my life where I was 100% sure I was straight.

but then I begin to notice that, I rarely pay attention to guys. In real life, I see pretty girls and I'm like "omg so pretty" and I like to stare at them to appreciate the beauty xDDD (is that creepy ;______;). or like, if a soapopera or w/e is on TV I start watching it just for the sake of looking at the pretty actresses xD and on jdrama and all, I have a bunch of actresses I love and I'm like YAY PRETTY TODA ERIKA IS IN THIS I MUST WATCH THIS.

with guys it's like. "ok this guy looks cool. this one doesn't. this one does" etc, but it doesn't really affect me. it takes a looooot more to catch my attention if it's a guy x_____X and a lot of the time my friend's a like "did you see that guy?" and I'm like. "no ._____." because I just rarely notice them xDD

so I had a lot more minor crushes on girls, but all my major crushes were on guys.
    and like, it's suuuuper easy for me to get into a girlgroup and fall for the members, but the only boyband I ever follow is NEWS, simply because Pi caught my attention enough to make me research everyone else. though my pi-obsession has mostly passed, I still think he's hot, but I've never ever felt attracted to other NEWS members, I just liked them for being dorky and awesome and funny and stuff, but no flaily feelings.

but then comes in taka, who I'm totally lesbian for, and is my major-est crush ever.
    and actually all of AKB kind of super pulled me to lesbian side of life lol

but at the same time I have a huge crush on my geography teacher last year (in my defense everyone was in love with him cause he was awesome) and it was my first time having a crush in "real life".

AND my class for high school was like, 30 girls and 4 guys. and though I "appreciated the beauty" of the pretty girls a lot, I didn't actually feel attracted to any of them, and the whole overwhelming-ly female ambient bothered me a bit. I missed funny, dorky, happy-go-lucky guys joking around. but then again I didn't like most of my classmates even as friends anyway, I guess it didn't have much to do with their gender x______x

SO EVERYTHING'S COMPLICATED ETC ETC

5. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

this is the summary of everything in life :wall:

AHAHAHA XDDD the word "dick" makes me lol forever like an elementary school kid. It must be because there are people who are called Dick (like that politician ? Dick Cheney? or the detective, Dick Tracey?) and I always feel like "AHAHAH I WONDER WHAT DO THEY FEEL TO BE CALLED PENIS AHAHAHAHA"
    English is so fun. XD

so how do they know they're not pedos if they've never been with a child. -_-

I'm older than most of you *granny Claudia's story is starting, so gather round the fireplace and pay attention* and I was pretty popular in 4th and 5th year of high school and throughout uni so I've had my share of boyfriends, and while I've always known I was attracted to girls (as young as eight, I secretly read my grandmother's scandal tabloids to look at girls' boobs XDDDDDDDDDDD LOL HOW SAD IS MY LIFE) it actually took me a lot of time to get over the fact I could be in love with one. But now that I have, since some years (it happened for a number of reasons, 2 or 3 years before getting with my girlfriend so that makes it... FIVE YEARS AGO? omfg time flies) it feels much more... good? I dunno, I feel true to myself. Even if I am still attracted by some boys (KEIICHIRO KOYAMA *ç* to make a celebrity example XD) it just feels more right to be with a girl, for how I am. Does my explanation make any sense?
    tl;dr I've been with boys and while I won't ever deny I have enjoyed having sex with some of them :awesome: , having a relationship (on all levels, sentimental and sexual) with a lady feels so much more right and natural to me. ^__^

6. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

and also rather complicated human beings. :XD:

7. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Do people not call him Yamapi anymore? :D I used to like him so much when he was adorable and "aww" in Nobuta wo Produce. Now I'm like, "eww, I don't like your hairstyle right now" =/

You're so awesome, Meroron. :cute: Taka is special. I love her regardless of my sexuality. :inlove:

I so agree with this. People with horrible personalities just make me go ugh. :hmm:

Haha, that's so funny and adorable. [hehe]

Granny Claudia's story makes me :blush: and :lol: at the same time. :XD:

8. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

D=
    I don't even.

I won't lie though, if Tori came up to me and took off his pants :drool:

>_> Besides, I wasn't always like this either. I use to have a girlfriend <3 :fp:

9. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

10 years ago

10. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Not that i mind a thread like this, but what is up with all these choices, i seriously don't even get what half of these even mean. But either way i chose 0, i used to wonder if i was gay or bi, i'm not uncomfortable with any guy or girl (unless they're just annoying), i'd be able to notice attractive points of guys so i started to doubt myself, but in the end it always came down to i'm not attracted to guys. And for one reason or another back in highschool i was one of the only people in my school that just wasn't homophobic. Anyway i think that's just the issue with your school Wendy most people identify just identify being straight with also being homophobic.

11. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

I'm a six. Definitely a six. Hahaha.

12. Hana

Hana Kenkyuusei

I... said 5. Because while I can't recall ever having been seriously attracted to a guy at any point, I'm also 100% inexperienced with everything, so I can't rule it out. But, if I go by what my gut says, I'm definitely waaaaaaaaaay towards the "exclusively homosexual" end of the scale. Then again, I've been phobic of strange (as in, not family that I see regularly) guys ever since I was suuuuuuuuper little, or so my parents tell me. But apparently that wasn't the case with strange women, so idk.

I think I confused myself. .____.

13. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Mmm, I guess this are the best time and place to remember such epic moment... [hehe]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFhWQLjdo9g[/yt]

14. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

I picked 2.

I consider myself stright but i'd be lying if i haddn't... How do i put this... seen a woman i had liked the look of.

But then again it is really rare for me to see anyone i'd wanna do, so maybe i should have picked X [hehe]

15. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Grandpa Kata's turn! :awesome: *high-five for S48 old-folks club*

Girls girls girls.. but still a 1.
    Not much of a huge story here, just have always been into girls. Came from a very small town in rural america where homosexuality was a big no-no. I never saw it that way. One of my best friends throughout school is gay, always has been, but it took til after high school graduation for him to come out, just for fear of the town's reaction. Even then, his dad lost it. Bad deal.. anyway, I never grew up that way, and never wanted to. I fought that small town mentality on lots of things. I am very good friends with many homosexuals and have no fear at all. I love you all here, as an example!
    The reason I am a 1... is because I will not deny that if the right situation came along that I wouldn't be willing to see whats up. He'd probably have to be on the 6 level and very very very feminine. Masculine at all would be a hell-no. I dont think I could handle being with a dude though, cause for the most part, I hate dudes. Like 95% of guys I meet are cooooommmplleeete douchebags. True story.
    I often come across as gay, in real life and especially on here. Ive always fit the gay male "stereotype".. thin, clean, neat, expressions, likes AKB... :hehe: I am definitely all for girls though. I thought I had the one too. I was to the point of having money saved and ready to be purchasing the ring when things fell apart. It was a really bad time in my life. I decided to get out and find something new. Moved to a new area, new job/career, new people, new everything. I wanted a RESET... and then I found the girls. <3 So I am quite thankful for how things turned out. I really like where I am in life. As much as my biological clock has been screaming at me the past few years about settling down, especially since the last.. I have kept strong and I owe a lot of that to you all. S48 is a great place to forget about real life! XD

Great thread Meccha.

16. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

Omg you guys, I made this thread this morning, right before I went out with friends for the day... and though it's really hard to post from my phone, I've been reading it all day and getting really excited. :D So many good discussions and conversations going on!! I think the range of sexualities here is really amazing, and it's so nice that we can all discuss this sort of thing in such a civil and open-minded way. :cute: Basically I really really love you guys skldjslkd. :inlove:

Also I made it so that you can change your answers now! :3 Which means aakun doesn't have to be a Female 6. :awesome: I think Koopa may be the only girl here who identifies that way, actually. :O

I'm a 5, personally. I identified bi starting in middle school and all through high school, and dated several guys. Once I had my first girlfriend in college I realized that I'm just waaaaay more compatible with girls. On very rare occasions I'm still a little bit physically attracted to guys, but I only have romantic and sexual >_> interest in girls.

Sexual identity is a complicated, weird thing. It's also remarkable how it can change over time. My first girlfriend who I dated in 2006/2007 was a HUGE lesbian at the time and is now... completely in love with a man. >___> I, uh. Neeeeever would have predicted that one. As much as I hate the question of "who's the boy in the relationship?" she would definitely have been considered "the boy."

As far as me and Koopa, we definitely don't have a boy/girl role. :awesome: My personality is a little bit more boyish sometimes, but I've also got long hair now and have been dressing more girly while she just got a super short haircut. *shrug* We're both pretty much in the middle of boyish and girly. I love all kinds of girls, from butch to super feminine, so I don't really think about the whole "role" thing very often.

17. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

D= Actually, it was 7 :awesome:

But yeah, I use to be all like "ONLY GIRLS" and stuff, and I was really in love with this girl and dated her for like a year or so after chasing after her for a year, and then really bad shit happened. Now I can't really talk to girls at all >____> (which is why wendy is always bitching about how I never meet her :hehe: ). But even after that I still considered myself to be straight.

Even when I was into my johnny's fandom I still considered myself straight, I never even considered it until I came onto this forum and FFFFFFFFFFF aakun >_>

And now here I am :hmm:

Yep, that's my story <3

now back to writing the mafia writeup

18. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

Welp, now I ship you guys. :awesome: def had no idea he liked boys until a few days ago >_____>

Seriously though I am like, so impressed and pleased by the number of guys who are totally okay with not being 100% straight? YOU GUYS ARE A++++, being comfortable in your masculinity and sexuality is a seriously admirable quality. Just sayin'!

19. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

http://www.ehow.com/how_2167808_tell-st ... scale.html

This may help some who are deciding between the numbers and all that.

For me, I picked 1 (male). I have seen people of the same sex who are handsome and attractive, many of them my friends, and I usually let them know of their good traits during conversations, no hesitation. I see nothing wrong with complimenting people of the same sex, though sometimes you get a lot of flak of that, especially if you are male. In my life, I have only been attracted to females, though I need much work in that department (it's been 24 years now in my life, and I have not been on a single date nor had a girlfriend).

All in all, I have no problem with where I stand and I have no problem with other people on where they stand. We are people, united with one goal. The right to pursue happiness.

20. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Ah, that makes more sense. I'm a 1 then. XD