1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sexuality Roundup: How do YOU identify?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by MecchaMelon, Apr 4, 2011.

?

How do you identify?

1. Male, 1 - Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

17 vote(s)
    5.7%
  2. Male, 0 - Exclusively heterosexual

79 vote(s)
    26.4%
  3. Male, 2 - Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

8 vote(s)
    2.7%
  4. Male, 3 - Equally heterosexual and homosexual.

1 vote(s)
    0.3%
  5. Male, 4 - Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

3 vote(s)
    1.0%
  6. Male, 5 - Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

12 vote(s)
    4.0%
  7. Male, 6 - Exclusively homosexual

23 vote(s)
    7.7%
  8. Male, X - Asexual, Non-Sexual

2 vote(s)
    0.7%
  9. Female, 0 - Exclusively heterosexual

25 vote(s)
    8.4%
  10. Female, 1 - Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

25 vote(s)
    8.4%
  11. Female, 2 - Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

15 vote(s)
    5.0%
  12. Female, 3 - Equally heterosexual and homosexual.

19 vote(s)
    6.4%
  13. Female, 4 - Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

21 vote(s)
    7.0%
  14. Female, 5 - Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

18 vote(s)
    6.0%
  15. Female, 6 - Exclusively homosexual

17 vote(s)
    5.7%
  16. Female, X - Asexual, Non-Sexual

14 vote(s)
    4.7%
  1. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    I chose Male-1, I call guys hot and stuff and sometimes I mean it, but that's as far as I'll go nothing more.
    But since I'm only 14 it's kinda hard to tell what my sexual interests will be in the future I could go full gay or even bi, but I guess I'm straight...for now XD

2. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    wao... :yikes:

Okay, I guess next time I get "pinched" I should learn to take it as a complement... [nod]
    thanks =)

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Straight 0 male for me. That doesn't mean that I am unable to see beauty even in a male face, but nothing more than that.

But we have it! [hi5]

4. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Hi nyan, how you doin? ;)
    /gets hauled away to jail....

--
    Nono... '84 Club.. I'm end of August. [hi5]

--
    -This.
    -It's not just Australia. Guys are dickheads/douchebags worldwide.
    -aaaaaaand THIS. Amen bro.

5. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Bye bye kata [hi] I'm going to miss you :hehe:

I hope you're kidding because I'm sure this is not what loveandcoffee meant :^^;:

6. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I chose 2. I used to think of myself as completely straight, but over the last few years I realized that I definitely can be attracted to girls. For the most part, I still imagine myself falling in love and being with a guy - I'm still pretty boy crazy, despite my recent tendency to creep on girls way more - but I don't really care to label my sexuality anymore, because I know all that matters is who I fall in love with. Gender, genitals, none of that matters. I think pansexual is a pretty good term, but even then, it's easier not to pick a label.

I have this whole thing (that sounds really stupid when I actually say it) about how a guy's mind is a mystery to me, and how that will make me fall in love with a guy and want to unlock the mystery of who he is...or something. And I've kind of hyped up the male body as the promised land for me in my head. But at the same time, I'm now way more attracted to the female body than I used to be, and I have no idea who I might fall in love with. I could just as easily meet a girl who's a total mystery to me and be enraptured by her, so...I'm open to whatever happens. Of course, all that's happening these days is me enjoying Erica Durance in a tank top a lot. I kind of think I'm making up for lost time with this whole creeping on all girls all the time thing. Speaking of which, anyone else watching that lesbian storyline on Coronation Street?

This whole post makes it painfully obvious how inexperienced I still am.

7. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Straight-up 0 here.

Plenty of folks used to think I was homosexual... either because I was too sweet or I'd clean up well. Plenty of advances from the same sex as well, but it was never for me.

I've dated some bi-sexuals before, but they were always too afraid to tell me about it because I'm a hard-core Roman Catholic. Of course, I don't have any issues with the sexuality of others... I guess folkswere afraid that I would judge them.

I just turned 30, so I'm quite older than most of the folks here. Homosexuality was common knowledge, but you wouldn't really have anyone talking about it when I was in high school. It was a big deal for someone to come out of the closet.

The only time I'm bothered sexuality is when people feel the need to excessively flaunt it; I don't need someone telling/showing me that they're a chest-thumping hetero or homosexual.

8. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

Interestingly, this is exactly why I don't think I'll ever have any romantic attraction to guys again. XD I'm the sort of person who overthinks and overanalyzes things really easily, and if I don't have a complete emotional understanding of my partner, I will agonize over it until I understand them and they understand me. Or until we break up. :awesome: This isn't necessarily something that's guaranteed not to happen if you're with someone of the same sex (see: my first girlfriend aka terrible terrible relationship because we were REALLY different emotionally) but I tend to understand girls emotionally better than guys. And Koopa and I are pretty much exactly the same emotionally, so we always understand each other well. :blush:

9. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

:O!!! YO DOUKYUUSEI!!! <-which means "born the same year" in this case
    June 8th here i'm still older than you 8D! (easy to remember this year- basically when AKB's album is out you can wish me happy birthday XD). C'mere bro and let's bond over a glass of beer and say "when we were their age, we weren't like that" and similar old folks triviality. [hi5]

tokaikko, I find your whole post adorable. Really. Not in a "oh this naive kid is so cute" way but in a "this girl has her heart in the right place" way ♥

10. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I'm completely straight, even though most people think I'm bi xD Because my room is full of Yuko and French Kiss posters, and I'm a HUGE fangirl. I don't fangirl about guys as much as I do about girls, but it's because I used to have this HUGE crush on Gackt, and it really killed me to know that I would never ever even be able to meet him (it's stupid, I know, in my defense I was 12 at the time [hehe] ) and that's the same reason why I avoid JE like the plague, because I don't want to get caught up in a fangirly crush forever xD

I've only ever been attracted to guys, and even though I only follow female artists I'm completely sure that I'm not attracted to any of them, I find them pretty, sure, and adorable and stuff, but to me it's more like "Ah, I wish I could be like Yuko" or something like that, if that makes any sense .___.

I think it's also because I have a lot of issues with my family, which is full of super strong and imposing women, while the scarce men in there are more laid back. I also find girls and women in general to be extremely complicated, and since I'm autistic, I could never ever deal with something like that AT ALL.

So yeah. That's my story.

11. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Yeah, I'm kidding... just trying to get rid of this awkwardness thingy... :p

I got what she meant and I of course I don't think that every gay person will jump anyone within reach just as the next straight person will and I believe and agree that they follow the same moral guidelines to exist in society too... The concept of the "taking as a complement" is attempting to put a positive spin on the once negatively connoted idea (to me), meaning that i have thus accepted the idea of change... harrassment is harrassment, but it seems that sometimes you really don't have to take it too much to heart... what would you have me do if i was in loveandcoffee's shoes? Smack the nun headside? Hence, let the next gay guy pinch... Its not as if it happens everyday, ehy? Harrassment has to be dealt with in its levels, If a dude is grabbing your boobies, by all means, kick him in the nuts... yeah, something like that...

12. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    That's exactly how I'm like! Totally makes sense to me, haha.

13. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Ohh so there's this thread here now :XD: I like reading everyone's post :XD: About me... hum... 1 ?

Haha seriously no idea about what "exactly" I am -.-' I mean, I like/admire girls/idols/etc but I'm not in LOVE with them -.-' Like I won't begin to imagine me dating them :hmm: And same things for guys I admire. I think they're hot and sexy and everything, but I'm not picturing myself dating them :^^;:

And in real life, I'm going to a school with only girls, but it NEVER crossed my mind that I could be more than friends with them. I mean, to me we're like just a huge family :D Sure, they're some of them really sexy and beautiful, but I'm not in love with them, and I can't imagine myself being in love with them either :^^;: And since I see guys outside of school too, I never thought of anybody of my friends at school like a potential girlfriend :XD: And anyway I've been in love with guys before, so I thought everything was clear.

^
    And this is how I resume my life right now.

BUT. AKB48 is making me thinking more about it and it kinda freaks me out :blink: I mean seriously, before coming here I didn't even know "yuri" existed... and now it's part of my daily life :glare: I know, it doesn't mean anything, but still -.- Because it's totally... unlike me to think about it XD

14. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi
    This is exactly how I was/am in the Girls' Generation fandom. I just admired/wanted to be/was jealous of (lol) them. I never shipped any of them either or read fanfics, because it didn't interest me... in fact, I never read Johnny's fanfics either, even though I did kinda ship them (mostly just koyashige though lol).

lol not that the fanfic stuff is that relevant here, it's just... such a big difference between AKB and my past fandoms @______@

I followed a lot of girlgroups with an admire-them/want-tobe-them kind of feeling, and then AKB comes around and changes everything. I don't know what's so different about them...

15. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

I chose a 1, because I'm a firm believer that no one is completely straight ever in the world.

basically, I've always gotten along better with girls (i don't like sports, don't like shooting video games) but I've never really had a girlfriend* or anything, so it's kind of an issue. Right now I live on a floor with all guys and 6 girls and it's kind of awkward because I'm so inexperienced compared to everyone else x_x;

Anddddd idk there's something attractive about the human body in general lol. I don't know how to explain it but when i'm standing around I judge everyone's attractiveness who walks by me. This is a really awkward post because i've never discussed this in depth with anyone ever because my friends in high school were all extremely homophobic so if I said anything even along the lines of 'there is a possibility that i could one day find a male attractive' i'd be completely gone lol. Now i'm in a much different environment and a few of the friends i've made here are actually gay, so that's kind of different. (There were no openly homosexual people in my high school other than the ~bisexual~ girls who only said that to attract attention for when they got drunk and made out)

And also, I've got a really really hard time telling when i'm attracted to someone, so that's another wrench thrown into the mess that is my sexuality. . . but I'm mostly straight. yeah.

* Because elementary school doesn't count for shit

16. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

If that's the case, are you also a firm believer that no on is completely gay ever in the world?

17. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^Yeah. Even if you don't have a straight experience in your life, it might just have to do with environment (like, you haven't met a female that you're attracted to)

18. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ I see...

*takes note...*

19. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Hmm... I voted 1 because I only see myself dating guys, but I'm drawn to the person inside more and I have once come across a girl who is in my view perfect, with a capital P [hehe] She even liked my letters and poetry, guys I know don't like things like that at all =/
    We are just friends and enjoy remaining that way. I guess currently I'm pretty asexual until I find the right person I'm attracted to [hehe]

Fangirling doesn't count, I think? If it did, I'd be a 3 :awesome:
    But yeah in the end, I do see myself as a 1 as I'm drawn to the person inside more :cute:

20. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

To continue the Giddy and Max discussion - I believe that 100% straight people and 100% gay people do exist. Being appreciative of the appearance or attitude of someone who's not of the preferred gender doesn't mean that one would feel romantically or sexually attracted to them...
    And btw one can be completely straight and not one bit homophobic. As long as everyone respects everyone else, all's fine, no?